Chapter 28: Admitted

"I prepared it myself," Mu Qingxin said frankly, with a little embarrassment on her face, "Even though I've been in a coma...I have spent fifteen years in a daze, but I haven't forgotten the things I've seen before. After being healthy, those things became clearer, so I made the accompaniment myself."

"It's amazing."

Haqilin is extremely satisfied. It seems that the little girl in the previous fifteen years was not as ignorant as the outside world said. The Mu family must have given her special teaching, which made her not to be with each other after recovery. Now that I am out of touch, I can enroll smoothly by relying on what I have learned before, just like a normal person.

I have to say that everyone in the room thinks this way, and it gives Mu Qingxin a reasonable reason.

"Little baby, rest at home at ease, the admission notice will be sent to you right away, and you must arrive at Philipbel to go to school on time."

"Is this? Admitted?!" Mu Qingxin was dazed when she heard Dean Haqilin's words.

Seeing the girl in the video look more cute because of being stunned, everyone in the room cried out and wanted to hug them home. They couldn't help looking angrily at Mu Fengnian, who was spoiled.

Noting the jealous gazes of his colleagues, Mu Fengnian raised his chin, his face was full of pride, making the fists of a group of people waiting to itch.

"Baby, you are admitted, come back to God" Ou Xuemei looked at her daughter amusedly. Although her expression is so cute at this time, she has to solve the opposite person first. Today I blamed myself for missteps. Fortunately, baby today It uses ingredients that are commonly found in Interstellar, otherwise it will be a big trouble.

When Mu Qingxin heard her mother's voice, she recovered and saw the teasing gaze of the person in the video, and she couldn't help blushing, "Thank you, Dean Haqilin, I must be at school on time."

Seeing that his daughter passed the interview, Mu Fengnian dropped the video over, "Baby hasn't eaten yet, eat quickly and take care of yourself."

"Yeah, so does dad and brothers"

When Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan heard that the baby sister still remembered themselves, they wanted to talk to her sister loudly, but due to the inconvenience of the location, they had to watch their father say goodbye to her sister.

"Well, bye bye, baby. Bye bye dear."

"Dad (honey), goodbye."

Mu Fengnian turned off the video and looked up, receiving contempt from all sides. "Hmph, you are jealous!"

"Commander Mu, please send me the video of the little baby just now. The academy will archive it." By the way, save a copy for yourself. You can listen to it when you are okay, so that you can feel happy.

"Okay, I'll send it to you now. The little girl goes to your school, please take care of me in the future." Mu Fengnian smiled and said to Dean Haqilin.

"Definitely, definitely, I also like this smart little girl very much, and I will pay attention to it without you saying it."

"Cough cough, what? Brother, please send me a copy." Andre said kindly. The song just sung by his friend's daughter is so good, I don't know if it is an illusion. He feels that he has not had acne for many years. It hurts.

"Commander Mu, send me a copy too, my little baby sings really well." I feel that listening to it in sleep may make my insomnia less.

"Brother, and me"

"I want too, give me a copy"

"Commander Mu..."

...

Suddenly, there was a quarrel in the conference room again, and everyone in the room asked Mu Fengnian for the video. Mu Feng didn't look up in the new year and only sent a copy to Dean Haqilin.

He immediately raised his head and looked at everyone, "My daughter is not a celebrity, don't send it out!" The loud and loud answer made everyone embarrassed. Everyone knows Mu Fengnian's temper, which is one and the same... temperament, who can change his temper. Except for his wife, it is probably his precious daughter.

As for his son? The three Mu brothers said: "Haha".

"Ahem, can Commander Mu send me a copy? The song that the daughter sings is really so good, and I want to cherish a copy." Xia Kulaas, who received his nephew's eyes, had to ask Mu Fengnian too. want.

"..." No matter how tough Mu Fengnian is, but the leader said that this is up, he can ignore other people, but when so many people watch, the leader's face can't be protected, and he smiled reluctantly, "Okay, let This is the honor of the heart." He bowed his head reluctantly and handed out a copy to Shakulas.

After receiving it, Shakuras saved it and sent it to Qin Jiyou.

Qin Jiyou heard the voice of Guangnao, and did not open it to look at it. He picked up the cup in front of him to drink.

"Oh, I want a copy too. I just listened to the song and I felt very excited." Ling Xuan said while looking at his boss, hoping that the boss could ask for a copy. The boss's face is also great, but I waited for a long time. , And did not see the boss move, Ling Xuan could only shout a pity, it should have been recorded just now.

"Didi" Mu Fengnian's optical brain vibrated again, he had changed the optical brain to vibration, and turned on the optical brain, uh, it was a message from the two brothers-in-law.

"Send me a copy of Xinxinbaby's video for parents to see."

"..." Mu Fengnian said that he had to follow this reason, and had to honestly distribute a copy to each of them. People who kiss my wife's family can't afford to offend them, what if they sue a petty complaint secretly? This kind of thing has been received many times when chasing my wife.

After receiving the video of their baby niece, Ou Xuefeng and Ou Xuefan smiled in satisfaction, immediately saved it, and handed out a copy to their parents.

Ou Xuefeng is Ou Xuemei's elder brother and is now the deputy director of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Ou Xuefan is Ou Xuemei's younger brother and the commander of the second team.

"Hey, brother, you must have your sister's video? Send me a copy." At this time, Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan were also entangled.

Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan said: "You have seen it. The video recorded just now is Commander Mu. Regarding the degree of pampering my baby, our three brothers will step aside. He will definitely not give it to us."

"No, you guys try it."

Seeing that everyone didn't believe it, Mu Qinan sent a message to his father in front of everyone. Although he was in a meeting room, the head was still there. The meeting was not over yet, so he could only send a message.

"Dad, send me a copy of my sister's video and I will cherish it."

"Go, go wherever you go!"

"..." Everyone saw it with their own eyes and looked at the two of them with sympathy, "Brother, don't be sad. Brothers or younger brothers with sisters generally have a lower status at home, we understand." As a sign of comfort, he never mentioned the video anymore.

A joke, don't even think about it if your son doesn't give them these okay things, just regret not recording them.

"Bump" knocked on the door, "Chief, there is a post from Commander Mu's house, and Commander Mu needs to sign for it."

"Huh" everyone looked eagerly at Mu Fengnian.