Chapter 155: Team Field (26) Ambush

Pete gritted his teeth and said, "I see, Mu Qingxin is also in that team! Haha, okay, all the nasty people are in that team, I won't let them go!"

Liqi saw Pete remembering, and his low-hanging eyes flashed with a faint light. Heh, the people who really hate are all gathered together, Wangz, Myron, hehe.

Mu Qingxin, a few people not far away, stopped at this time and discussed the route around the map.

"There are two days left until the end of the field battle. Although it is not far from the destination, for the sake of conservativeness, let's get there early."

"I agree. The closer we get to the destination, the more difficult it is for other teams to sit still. Before we met those teams, our eyes were not good. Fortunately, we were clever and left quickly, otherwise we might be robbed... ..."

"There is only one route left to the destination. There is a...rocky area ahead. I'm afraid someone will lie in wait there." Cora pointed to the map and said solemnly.

"Since it is...a rocky area, there must be no trees. We can use mechas. Who dares to ambush the young man? The young man will blow him up with my'Wang Wang' k-301! That is the most advanced k series Mecha, what you should have seen last time, have you been amazed by my k-301? "Wence has been holding back all the way, and finally there is a place to display his mecha!

"Wantwang...?" Is the snow cake still cow...milk?

Vance threw his hair triumphantly, "How? Is this name cool? It just happens to have a word in my name, and it means good luck! Really, since I have Wangwang, I have never failed. ..."

"..."

Others don't want to bother about the stupid one of Vance... the brain circuit is different from them.

"Just in case, once we walk into...the rocky area, we will get on the mecha until we reach a place where the mecha cannot be used. If there is an ambush in the forest..."

"By then, they are very close to the destination, and they dare not lie in wait under the eyes of the instructor."

"No matter what, you can't let your guard down before you reach your destination!"

"it is good!"

"set off!"

The eighth team got up and walked towards... the rocky area. The Green Flag and the others have searched almost. I don't know how many other teams have. Anyway, as long as they pass by, they will take away any place they don't leave!

"Captain, someone is coming!"

Rex and Pete found out at the same time...someone came at the entrance of the chaos, and instantly everyone raised their spirits and quietly ambushed, hoping that the team would have more green flags so that they could divide more.

"It's the eighth team of f!"

Rex Corey and Pete saw the logo on the front of the man's clothes at a glance, and their eyes lit up. They were just wondering when they would come, but they didn't expect to fall into the trap so soon.

Rex and Pete passed messages to each other, quietly confessing the players behind them.

When they saw all the personnel of the eighth team of f appear in...the rocky area, they had a question in their hearts, whether this team got a green flag after all!

Looking at them all with red faces and clean bodies, they weren't like those who had just come out of a field battle in the forest. Didn't they encounter alien beasts? Did you encounter an attack? Don't you feel hungry or tired? How do you feel that you have gained weight!

Seeing such a squad, all of them agreed that their squad might not have been in danger to find the green flag, and had been on the road leisurely!

Fuck! What are they doing? Waste their strength value! The respective players looked at their captain.