Chapter 10: Brother leaves

"No? Damn, who ate the last bit and spit it out for me!" Alan looked at the empty tub that didn't even have a drop of soup, and roared angrily, without any consciousness as a guest.

"Qaq, I didn't hold you back for coming to our house and grabbing food with us to save you face, you are not satisfied!"

Alan is Mu Qidong's friend, and of course he is very familiar with the other two younger brothers of the Mu family. When Mu Qixi accused him, Alan wanted to choke back, but in a blink of an eye he saw Mu Qingxin who must be staring at him. , Allen swallowed the words of his mouth, took out the handkerchief from the space button, wiped his mouth carelessly, and looked at Mu Qingxin from his most handsome angle.

"Sister Xinxin, did you make this? Is it ancient rice?"

"Qaq, my eyes hurt a bit" Mu Qing couldn't help... rubbing... rubbing her eyes, after the meal just now, the vest of this handsome guy was gone.

"What's the matter with you over here?" Mu Qidong interrupted Alan, put his own tableware into the space button, scanned the two younger brothers, Mu Qinan and Mu Qixi immediately understood, cleared the table, and gave him a hand. Taking away the bowls and chopsticks in Allen's hands, he didn't have a good temper with the person who came over to grab food.

When Mu Qingxin saw her brother clean up the dishes, she was also ready to go forward to clean up.

"Hearts don't need to clean up, let them clean up," she said, pulling Mu Qingxin away, letting her sister sit next to her, and continued to look at Ellen with questioning eyes.

Allen looked at the taken away bowls and chopsticks eagerly. He still wanted to keep his own pair of bowls and chopsticks and use it next time. But at this time, his friend stared at him with colder and colder eyes, and quickly said, "It is an order from the capital star, requiring that the officers who have not arrived must arrive at the capital star the day after tomorrow, otherwise they will all be dismissed."

After Mu Qinan packed his things, he also sat on the sofa. Hearing Alan's words, he was surprised and said, "But the commander of the ninth team has already approved the eldest brother not to rush to the capital star, what is it now? Happening?"

Mu Qidong also frowned at this time, not happy with the news. Allen spread his hands together, "I don't know. I rushed over as soon as I received the news this morning. Besides the officers, all healers above level 6 in the army will also arrive at Capital Star the day after tomorrow. Thinking, let's go to the Capital Star together." Allen is now a seventh-level healer and is also in the ninth team.

A person with a healing system has a high status in the interstellar world. Everyone has a birth, old age, sickness and death. It is said that a healer who has reached the tenth level has the ability to resurrect, but so far no healer has reached the tenth level.

Speaking of this, I have to say that because there are no normal plants in the interstellar world today, the aura in the air is weak. People's ability upgrades can only rely on the accumulation of one step at a time. The rich can buy energy...liquid upgrades .

But the rice that Mu Qingxin just cooked contained a strong aura, and Allen didn't ask for it.

"Is there something wrong?" Mu Qixi... said in an ecstasy, "Anyone who made all healers above level 6 go to Capital Star, was it the one who had the accident?"

Hearing Mu Qixi's guess, all of them... showed a solemn expression...

Mu Qingxin looked at her eldest brother and Ellen. There were many questions in her mind, but when she wanted to ask, they wouldn't tell them to herself. Because I am still a "child" now.

"So, if we want to get to Capital Star the day after tomorrow, we should set off now." Alan...touched...to his stomach. In fact, when he first came, he should take his friend and set off immediately, but after eating delicious food, I feel that I have made a profit. If I am late, I will be late. The big deal is not going to sleep on the way. However, feeling the flow of energy in the body, a trace of inquiry flashed in Allen's eyes, looking at Mu Qingxin, who was cleverly sitting on the sofa without speaking. I was curious about the food I just ate, and I was even more curious about how Mu Qingxin recovered her mind.

Mu Qidong noticed Alan's gaze, and his warning gaze shot towards his friend... Receiving the warning from his friend, Allen...touched...toothed his nose and put away his curiosity.

"Didi"

"Didi"

Two communication voices sounded, and Mu Qinan and Mu Qixi's optical brains sounded respectively. The two glanced at each other, and opened their respective optical brains with some doubts.

Mu Qingxin looked at her eldest brother a little bit reluctantly. She just realized the affection of family, but she hasn't got along well with her, she is about to leave...

"Qaq!"

Two violent anger sounded from Mu Qinan and Mu Qixi's mouth, and everyone's eyes shifted to them.

Mu Qidong stared at the two with dark eyes, "It's better to have a good reason to tell you why you are swearing". I have already explained the two in the study just now. You must behave appropriately in the future, not to your sister. Bad demonstration, this is less than an hour.

The goose bumps that the two of them saw by the eldest brother's eyes came out, and they quickly apologized, "Xinxin, I'm sorry, the second brother accidentally said dirty words, don't learn from the second brother"

"Sister, don't learn from the three."

"..." Qaq, it has already happened.

"Go ahead, what's the matter?"

"The school informs all laboratory personnel to return to school immediately..." Mu Qixi said annoyedly, "Obviously the last research has come to an end, and there will be no new research projects in a short period of time, so how come you suddenly notify you to return..."

"Me too, the news from the first team, all personnel returned to the army on standby"

For a while, the living room was filled with unprecedented seriousness. One emergency order was okay. After four emergency orders, it already covered more than half of the entire galaxy. It seemed that something really happened.

Mu Qidong stood up calmly, "Now I will go back to their respective posts. Later I will contact my father or my family to find out what happened to Capital Star. After I find out, I will inform you, so I can get something. Prepare." Suddenly thinking of his sister, Mu Qidong looked at his sister with a small face upright, and Mu Qidong's heart immediately softened.

The eyes of the others moved down Mu Qidong, "What should I do? Bill hasn't returned yet."

Being stared at by a few pairs of eyes, Mu Qing couldn't help being nervous, "It's okay, it doesn't matter, I'm fine at home alone..." There was a hint of uncertainty and dismay in her tone.

Mu Qidong's eyes flashed with reluctance, and the doting face made Alan who was on the side frighten his eyes, "I'm at home, my brother will be worried. Later, my eldest brother will contact my mother and ask my mother to take you to Tianji Star for a while. Time, or to say, I want to go to Capital Star with my eldest brother, and live in my own home?"

"No way!"

As soon as Mu Qidong finished speaking, he was vetoed by the two brothers, "It's better to go to my mother, I don't worry about those in my family." Mu Qinan resolutely denied.

"I also think it's better to go to the mother's place. At least the mother is there, and we are not there. Those boys must be uneasy and kind." Mu Qixi thought secretly about the injuries her sister had suffered in her home. My family, clean up those who have hurt my sister.

The Mu family's family members, at this moment, a stray wind passed by behind them, and they were all looking at each other in a chilly face. Nimou, it's not that the three demons are coming back. Check it out quickly. If they really are back, then they have to take refuge... ...