Chapter 110: Bet (1)

You know, the team score of military training is linked to the individual score. The higher the team score, the higher the individual score. So they all want to make their scores higher. Then they will be added to the credits, then other subjects The task is not so hard.

When Mu Qingxin heard the news, she saw the students running fast by her side, glanced at the teammates who were eager to try, and smiled, "Then, let's run separately and use each of our greatest potentials. Goal Top three, come on!"

"Come on!" everyone in the eighth team fisted and shouted, and then ran forward quickly.

"Lanlan, you have to cheer." Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling cheered Shui Huanlan.

Shui Huanlan nodded firmly, "Well, you guys have to cheer and try to get the first place!"

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling glanced at each other, seeing from each other's eyes that they were bound to win, "Okay!" Immediately ran forward.

"Xinxin, I won't wait for you, I'm leaving now." Dongfang Ling said to Mu Qingxin and ran away at a very fast speed.

Mu Qing looked at the disappearing Lingling in dismay. It turned out that Lingling's speed was so fast, and... Mu Qingxin found that Dongfangling's walking movement, although not as fast and agile as a breeze step, was very fast compared to other well-done running. Now, it seems that Lingling has been matching their speed yesterday and just now.

After monitoring, Ling Xuan looked at other people with a smug look, "How about it, this method is good."

Grey smiled and stretched out his thumb, "Great, so they won't quarrel anymore, and they ran forward desperately."

"A fox is a fox, that's... a lot of tricks." Banhari laughed.

"Fuck, who is the fox!" Ling Xuan cursed, "How can this be... a trick, it's obviously a trick, so you still have to rely on your brain to do things, you like people with well-developed limbs are not good..." , And ran away before they could react.

"Fuck, Ling Xuan, you bitch, who is simple in mind!"

"Don't run..."

...

At this point, everyone had already opened the distance, and the fast runners had run more than 80 laps, and several of them had finished 50 laps and were resting.

"Yeah, who is this?"

A disgusting voice came from behind Mu Qing's mind, she concentrated on running without looking back.

Pete watched Mu Qing ignore him, gritted his teeth and ran a few steps faster, "Why, Miss Mu is also running here, isn't your brother from Team Nether? Why don't you ask him to save your fifty laps? Be careful not to get tired, haha..."

Annoying voices kept ringing in her ears, Mu Qing frowned, and turned to look at Pete who was gloating, "Classmates, are we two familiar? I don't seem to know you, don't make it we are very familiar. "

"You..." Pete stared at Mu Qingxin fiercely, "You don't know me, but the whole school knows you. You are a famous waste of us Philippe. The test machine can't detect your talent. The waste is not as good as it is, really shame us Philippe!"

Mu Qingxin stopped and turned to look straight at Pete with a mocking expression.

Suddenly being watched by Mu Qing's heart, Pete's heart jumped, "What are you doing, what to see, I'm telling the truth, huh, the girl with you isn't there, why? Are you angry? Are you going to file a complaint? See your mother Look for your father or your brother..."

Seeing the person in front of him whose dog couldn't spit out ivory, Mu Qing became angry. This person is idle and doing nothing, sarcastically entertaining others? Go crazy.

"Or, let's compare?" Mu Qing said lightly.

"What else do you want...?" Pete didn't hear clearly.

Mu Qingxin took a deep breath, "Compare who is a waste. The goal is... the top three."

"Hahahahaha...you have to compare with me, hahahahaha... have you heard it? She is going to win the top three...hahahaha..." Pete thought he had heard the fairy tale, and laughed People around said.

"Don't you dare?" Mu Qing looked at him coldly.

Pete wiped the tears from his laughter, "Don't dare? Haha, I'm afraid that when you lose, I will bully you."

Mu Qing looked at Pete mockingly in her heart, "Aren't you always bullying? Still afraid?"

"..." Pete stagnated, a little embarrassed into anger, "Who is bullying you, obviously you have a brother from the Nether team bullying me! Bibibi, who is afraid of whom, just..."

Pete looked at Mu Qingxin sullenly, "If you lose, you have to say in front of everyone, 'I'm a trash, I'm a Philippe's trash!', how?"

The corner of Mu Qingxin's mouth tickled, "Okay."

Hearing Mu Qingxin's promise, Pete looked at Mu Qingxin suspiciously, but he didn't care about Mu Qingxin's tricks. He looked at the people around him and said, "You all heard it, you can give us a testimony. At that time, no one can shame!" Pete looked at Mu Qingxin darkly, hum, this time makes you look good, you guys, I will clean up you one by one, this is just the first step! Thinking of the embarrassment yesterday morning, Pete's eyes became more sullen.

"Mu Qingxin, you still don't want to compare, Pete has been more than seventy laps, you..." A student who couldn't stand it kindly persuaded him, but was stared at by Pete, he didn't dare to go on. Yes, everyone in the academy knows that Pete is a character. It is not how powerful he is, but how vicious he is. As long as he dislikes people, he will bully others and be bullied by the uncle of the management department. The students can't say anything, they can only accept it silently.

Mu Qingxin smiled, "It's okay, thank you."

The student saw that Mu Qing insisted on doing this, so he stopped talking.

"Haha, okay, if you have the courage, let's start!" Pete ran out first, but he waited for Mu Qingxin to say that he was a trash in front of everyone. Huh, the little princess of the Mu family? Oh, it's just a waste!

"Hey, Old Ou, your sister made a bet with someone!" Banhari just saw that scene and shouted.

"What? The little guy bet with people? What kind of bet?" Ling Xuan heard it and ran over immediately.

Ou Yuxiu and the others also ran over. Ou Yuxiu was anxious, while the others surrounded him.

"Your sister is betting against others for the top three, and that guy said that the loser must admit that she is a trash in front of everyone, it is Philip's trash..."

"Damn it!" Ou Yuxiu heard this and patted the table fiercely.

"Why the little guy is so uncomfortable..." Ling Xuan was also anxious, but he was standing with the little guy, no, he had to find a way to make that nasty guy lose!

When other people heard this bet, they talked about Pete's hatefulness and jokes. Old O's sister is their sister. How can you bear the bullying of your sister so obviously, you have to give him a look... Look.

"Look, what is she doing?"