Chapter 43: Negotiation (2)

Mu Taoxu looked at the people and slowly said, "That's because they hold the key thing that is related to the interstellar people. The things invented by the Zong family are necessary for everyone on the battlefield. The Ji family made... potions. It is needed by everyone who wants to become stronger.

So, now, it's up to us. "

"It's time for us...?" Mu Zhaohui looked at his son's bright eyes and muttered.

Mu Qixi couldn't figure out what grandpa meant, what they meant by them, "Grandpa, does this have anything to do with my sister?"

A gloom flashed in Mu Qidong's eyes, looking at his grandpa and said, "Grandpa wants to be like Zong Family and Ji Family, making Mu Family an existence that the entire interstellar people want but dare not swallow."

As soon as Mu Qidong's words came out, everyone in the study looked at Mu Taoxu.

Mu Taoxu had a light smile on his face at this time, and glanced at his grandson appreciatively, "Yes. Only in this way can I keep my heart."

"What do I need to do?" Mu Zhaohui asked in a deep voice.

"Since Heaven has given Xinxin this ability, then we will sell it just like the Ji family and the Zong family, and let the interstellar people know that they can buy it.

On the one hand, we publish the ingredients of each food to the public. On the other hand, we can open to the public to sell. There are only delicacies about food in StarCraft, but those delicacies, huh, now it seems, even what we make. One tenth can't match. "

"Our current task is to disseminate the news as soon as possible. Of course, the current situation of our family needs to cooperate with people. This partner has to find trust, so I will trouble my daughter-in-law... You will go home tomorrow and ask if your family has any intentions. Cooperation."

Ou Xuemei said repeatedly, "Okay, I will go home early tomorrow morning." Ou Xuemei thought in her heart, her parents would definitely agree.

"Grandpa, shall we open a restaurant?" Mu Qixi asked.

"It's still not certain, because now only Xinxin can cook. We have to see if we can train a group of people before deciding what to do next."

"Yes, you can't let Xinxin be so tired by yourself. You have to train some people. These people must be reliable. People are left to Fengnian. Xinxin is about to go to school soon. It must be as soon as possible." Mu Zhaohui said. 

"Granddaughter-in-law...women, you will go home later tomorrow, take your heart and let your in-laws have a look at your heart, after all, you have remembered for so many years, so you can rest assured that you see."

Ou Xuemei said happily, she almost forgot, her parents had explained to her before, after returning to Capital Star, she must take heart to go home and let them see.

"After getting up tomorrow morning, I will explain to her and let her know something about her." Mu Zhaohui groaned for a while, and said, "Don't reveal... too much, just say we If she wants to open a restaurant, see if she can train a group of people. If she doesn't want to, let's think of another way." Mu Zhaohui still couldn't bear the pressure of her great-granddaughter.

Others listened and agreed. They just want to make their hearts grow happily and not have so many worries. They can do other things.

After this decision, everyone left the study and went back to their rooms to rest.

That night, Mu Qingxin practiced the breeze step in the space for a long time, and also found a few cloth bags from the warehouse. 

They should be used for practice. They can be tied to the waist and legs. Each weighs about five kilograms and is very thin. , I can't see it at all when I tie it up and put on the clothes, I don't know what it is made of.

Mu Qingxin tied her legs and waist with a cloth bag. Seeing the ripe vegetables, she didn't rush to make room, so she took the harvest directly and carried it to the warehouse with a breeze step.

After taking care of everything, Mu Qingxin went out of space and checked the time. At three o'clock in the morning, it was pitch black outside the window. Mu Qingxin sat by the window cross-legged to enter meditation.

Mu Qingxin's body and mind held her breath, her spiritual consciousness first wandered through her meridians, and she saw the two beads at her dantian quietly hanging there, and then her spiritual consciousness left her body to spread out and wandered in the villa.

Only then did she discover that they were in a large villa. There were three floors in the villa, with eight rooms on each floor. Mu Qingxin didn't enter the house to check. She put her spiritual sense outside, and there was a glass room behind the villa. There are many green plants. These should be normal plants researched in my mother's laboratory.

When Mu Qing's consciousness spread out and wanted to leave the villa, she invisibly touched a screen. 

This should be the protective screen to protect the villa. Mu Qing concentrated on the protective screen and carefully pasted the consciousness. 

 Try to find a breakthrough, of course, as soon as you find that you are about to be discovered, immediately withdraw your spiritual consciousness.

After trying for a long time, Mu Qing finally let her find a way. She turned her consciousness into tiny silky pieces, and she pierced it out of the protective screen. 

After she pierced it out, the spiritual consciousness instantly changed back to its original shape and wandered around.

Mu Qingxin was immediately shocked by what she saw. When she left the villa area, she saw towering buildings. 

Each building had an open door to the outside. When she saw a speeding car flew in directly Behind one of the open doors, it became clear that it turned out that this was an entrance for people to directly enter by speeding. 

Instead of going up from the first floor, there were many choices. You can directly think of several floors and open directly to several floors.

Looking at the street under the night sky, Mu Qingxin suddenly felt a sense of loneliness rushing into her heart. Everything that was strange made Mu Qing feel in a daze, not knowing where she was, and feeling that something was wrong with her, Mu Qingxin immediately withdrew to her mind. knowledge.

Returning to her body, feeling the warm room, Mu Qingxin calmed down and practiced the Strengthening Technique over and over again, until her mind calmed down.