Chapter 151: Team Field (22) Not greedy enough to swallow the elephant

Vance was so annoyed by the quarrels of his teammates that he turned off the communication, "What a blind command!" Vance turned off the communication and complained, looking at so many beehives in front, "I choose one myself, which is pleasing to the eye." Which one do I choose!"

Vance chose his favorite honeycomb, completely forgetting where he was deep, and only thought of taking a lot of honeycombs in his mind, so that he could make more delicious foods.

"Oh, the patrolmen are back..." Thomas noticed the poisonous needle bees returning.

"Ah, Vance... Vance..." Dongfang Ling shouted in a low voice, not daring to alarm the poisonous needle bees.

"It's over, Master shut down the communication." Mellen was so anxious that he was about to find the young master when he saw the poisonous needle bees. "No, I will lead away the poisonous needle bees. You can take the young master away first, etc. I will join you in a moment."

"Wait." Mu Qingxin held Melen, "I'm going, I am faster than you, you run forward first, I will take Wangs to chase you." After speaking, Qi Qingfeng quickly disappeared. Before everyone's eyes, during this period of time, Mu Qingxin entered the space training every night while everyone was asleep, and the Qingfeng Step was already very proficient.

Seeing that Xinxin had reached Vance's side, the few people relaxed, got up quickly and left first. Nowadays, they have also learned to obey the command. They believe that the heart is strong and staying will only drag her down, so they leave here quickly.

"Who!"

"Shh..."

Mu Qingxin covered Vance's mouth, the poisonous needle bees heard the sound, and immediately flew over here. Mu Qingxin quickly outputted her mental energy and blocked them, temporarily...confused...confused. The few poisonous needle bees, the few poisonous needle bees found nothing unusual, and flew to the other side.

Wang Si and Mu Qingxin were relieved when they saw the poisonous needle bee leaving, "Go!" Mu Qingxin said silently.

Wangz was anxious, looking at the hive above his head, he could reach it with a hand, and pointed to the hive above, "I'll take it down and let's go!" After finishing speaking, he jumped up without waiting for Mu Qingxin to react. Tree, climb in the direction of the hive, this hive is a bit tall, but fortunately, Vance quickly climbed to the hive.

"Hehe, awesome." Vance looked down at Mu Qingxin happily, and Mu Qingxin rolled her eyes back.

Vance didn't care, and reached out to take the hive. Suddenly, a small poisonous needle bee emerged from a hole in the hive. Vance froze suddenly, and he dared not move his hand halfway out.

The little poisonous needle wasp was also stunned. Today is also Vance and the others are lucky. All the adult poisonous needle bees have gone out. They brought the young poisonous needle bees to familiarize themselves with the area where they operate. In the hive, only a few patrols are left. Soldiers and queen bees.

And this juvenile poisonous needle wasp was left behind for some reason. It was about to take advantage of everyone's absence to stroll around. It didn't expect to see a strange monster when it came out of the hive.

"Squeak..." The young poisonous needle bee reacted to this monster as it wanted to attack it, and immediately issued a distress signal.

"Buzz..." The patrolman heard the call for help and immediately flew towards them.

"Oops!" Mu Qingxin noticed that not only the poisonous needle bees had flown over, but also a few poisonous needle bees had flown out from the largest hive in the middle, "Vance, come down, come on!"

Vance also saw the poisonous needle bee flying over, and immediately slid down the tree. Mu Qingxin grabbed Vance's hand and moved quickly forward.

"Buzz..."

A few poisonous needle bees were chasing after him, Mu Qing was anxious, grabbing Vance's waist, and moving forward quickly. Although Vance's height and weight are heavier than Mu Qingxin, but for the current Mu Qingxin Said that although it is a bit laborious to pick up, it is ok. Although the speed is a bit slow, it is also sufficient for the poisonous needle bee.

In an instant, the poisonous needle bees lost their target, and after flying around in a daze, they returned decisively.

Mu Qingxin brought Vance to join everyone, and Mu Qingxin put Vance down and wiped the sweat from her head, "Wence, you have gained a lot of weight recently." There was obviously flesh on her face. Looks smaller.

Vance...touched...touched his stomach, "I will grow a little bit of meat, look at them, they grow more!"

Mu Qingxin looked at it carefully one by one, her face turned black in an instant, "Why are you all growing taller, it's only a few days now!"

Yes, even Bailiyan, who was only two centimeters taller than Mu Qingxin, is now four centimeters taller than her, and the others have grown more or less taller. Mu Qing looked at them with heart, "I decided Now, in order not to promote growth, each of you will halve the appetite in the future!" Nimou, why hasn't she grown tall after eating so much!

"..." Everyone looked at Mu Qingxin sadly, they couldn't control the fact of being tall, and they didn't blame them...

Suddenly, Mu Qing's face... the complexion changed drastically, "Oh, the poisonous needle bee is chasing you, go!" At this time, there are no longer the few poisonous needle bees, and there are hundreds of them, and All are so big.

When Bailiyan heard this, his face...the complexion also changed, and he swiftly continued to run forward, thinking in his heart, just leave this area.

It turned out that the poisonous needle bees went back, and the poisonous needle bees that happened to be out also came back. Several poisonous needle bees found that their homes were missing. It happened that these poisonous needle bees went back and told everyone that their target was lost.

The poisonous needle bees are a group of unity and hatred. The few poisonous needle bees that lost their homes remembered the taste of their homes, and chased them with one third of the poisonous needle bees.

In this way, I originally thought that the poisonous needle bee would not chase after the area where the poisonous needle bee was out. I didn't expect that the poisonous needle bee would still chase after it so far out of that area. Several people.

They also thought that it would be a big deal to fight them and kill the sting bees directly, but when they saw the number of sting bees, they continued to escape.

"I'm going, one... one day... it... they... not tired... ah..." Vance ran dry, already a little weak.

"Can you...comparable? People use...wings...wings to fly...we use...to run with legs...it can't be compared..." Darren said breathlessly.

"Ah~, I want to grow wings too..." The legs are so tired!

Mu Qing stared at the complaining people, "If you don't have the idea of ​​hitting others'...

"There was a saying in ancient times: greedy is not enough to swallow an elephant. That's you." Mu Qingxin said with a smile. If you don't peek at honey, you won't be chased by a poisonous bee; or, if you steal one After the hive, I won't steal the second one, and I won't let the Sting Bee find it... Again, this is the end of greed.

"Oh, we are greedy..." Thomas sighed, deeply moved.

The other people stopped talking. They already regretted it. If they knew they had to steal a honeycomb, it was enough to eat it first, but they still thought about stealing another one and have more to eat... Oh, I really regret it.

Mu Qingxin: "..."