Chapter 160: Team field (31) left in embarrassment

Dongfang Ling swallowed tremblingly, patted his little heart, and couldn't help being thankful that they were not dead.

Mellen and Rock Darren were also pale. Mellen was okay and calmer. Both Locke and Darren were startled in tears.

Bailiyan answered Mu Qingxin's words with a calm expression, "It's okay, we are all fine." The appearance is calm, but the fear in his heart is something other people don't know, Bailiyan secretly swallows dry. His throat strongly suppressed his fear.

After Mu Qingxin listened, she settled in her heart, and then looked at Rex and Corey. Now the two mechas left on their team are still intact. Before, she wanted to let them go, but now she looks Come, I am too kind!

"There was an old saying in ancient times, I don't know if you have heard it." Mu Qingxin squeezed the phoenix string, and posed a posture, "Since you are unkind, don't blame me for being unrighteous!" After finishing speaking, she bounced forward quickly.

"Snapped!"

Feng Xian slammed the arm of the mecha that had just attacked Bailiyan, without breaking, the corner of Mu Qing's mouth rose, and a dangerous smile flashed in her eyes, "Yes, your mecha is better than theirs. too much!"

After finishing speaking, before the others could react, she took Fengxian and swept across again, cutting Rex's mecha arm crosswise, then raised her foot and kicked, Fengxian continued to pat down vigorously.

"Hula"

The mecha arm has become fragmented, and it is impossible to repair it.

"Wildfire!" Rex was furious. He saw his Wraith mecha arm broken into pieces, and his heart was bleeding. The wildfire had accompanied him for so many years. Seeing his partner became like this, Rex roared , Wants to avenge it, but can't do anything...because what awaits him next is more crazy revenge!

"Hehe, distressed?" Mu Qingxin sneered, "It's good to know that it hurts, so as not to remember like Pete's trash... sex!" As soon as the voice fell, Mu Qingxin continued to pick up Fengxian and continued to attack Rex. Ghost Fire Mech.

"Boom!"

A light wave flew towards Mu Qingxin, and Mu Qingxin quickly shot it back with the phoenix string without even looking. In everyone's eyes, a strange scene appeared, the light wave bounced back in place like a ball.

"boom!"

The mecha that was attacking Mu Qingxin was hit by his own light wave bomb. Corey's mecha couldn't dodge and was hit by his own light wave bomb. Now the mecha is damaged 40%.

Mu Qingxin's face kept...a sneer, her eyes flashed with coldness, her hands kept moving, she took off both Rex's ghost fire arms and smashed them to pieces. Seeing that Rex could no longer use weapons, One flashed and jumped in front of Corey's mecha, holding the phoenix string in both hands, and one forcefully slapped the mecha's head flying and smashed it.

At this moment, Mu Qingxin took turns to smash Rex and Corey's mechas bit by bit.

"Damn it!" Corey struggled desperately, but couldn't escape Mu Qingxin's attack and suppression.

Rex, who felt the same way, had given up struggling at this time, his eyes bursting red and waiting for the crimson...color mecha outside, "Alert! Alarm! The mecha was damaged 70%!"

"Alarm! Alarm! Mecha is 75% damaged!"

"Alarm! Alarm! Mecha damaged 80%!"

Listening to the ghost fire reporting the mecha situation over and over again, Rex gritted his teeth fiercely, "Stop! I... surrender..."

Mu Qingxin was about to take a photo of Rex's hand to pause, and slowly stood up straight, moving her wrists by herself, Chi Lian also moved her wrists along with her. After so long, her hands became sore.

In the eyes of other people, Mu Qingxin's action was thought to be a warm-up activity, and she continued to do a lot of work.

Rex and Corey were terrified, and if they continued to attack, not only would their mechas be scrapped, but their safety would be in danger.

"Give up, we gave up!" Rex shouted.

When Mu Qingxin heard them admit defeat, she rolled her eyes, "Giving up early is not enough. I have to blow you all to know that I am self-defeating, huh!"

People, only after being swollen with a swollen nose, do they know that they are ignorant and will not continue to be aggressive. Therefore, sometimes it is not good to overestimate yourself, and you will not see how much you really have.

"It's amazing!" Beth looked at the messy battle ahead in shock, and watched how the Rex and Pete teams were defeated by the crimson...color mecha.

"Ahem, they lifted a rock and hit their own feet. Not only did the attack fail, they not only lost the green flag, but they also scrapped their respective mechas..." Baker looked at the front with a smile in his eyes. Putting away the mecha and reluctantly handed over the green flag he had obtained Rex.

"Cough cough" Zong Lun smiled with his fist pressed to his lips, and looked at the youngest girl in the crowd in front of him, who looked like an obedient and cute doll, but... with a proud and proud face, and just now The fierce and tough avenging for his teammates, Zong Lun's eyes flashed with curiosity. This little girl was the girl that grandpa had been mentioning to him and his brother after returning home.

"It's really amazing!"

"Yeah, how did she make her mecha movements so smooth and natural?"

"I remember she doesn't know how to use mechas?"

"Who said Mu Qingxin is a waste! He is obviously a mecha genius!"

The other teammates of the Baker team were discussing with excitement. Seeing the exciting scene just now, their admiration for Mu Qingxin was unprecedentedly high!

Mu Qingxin unceremoniously took Rex and handed the green flag to Bailiyan behind him.

Rex had a dark face and gritted his teeth. He didn't want to see these triumphant people at all. "Let's go!" Rex shouted to his teammates in a deep voice. Instead of walking to the destination, he turned and turned back. Walked to the forest of, now they don't have the green flag in their hands, and there are only two days left. In any case, they have to get the green flag back. I just hope that among the people they meet in the next two days, there is no monster like Mu Qingxin. !

Before Corey left, he glared at Cora fiercely, "You wait and see for me!"

Cora saw the shape of Cora's mouth,...showed a mocking smile, softly opened her red lips, and said silently, "I'm waiting!" Corey also understood Cora's words and stared at Cora fiercely. , Followed Rex to leave.

When the Rex team left, they saw the Baker team standing aside at a glance. Rex's face became darker. Unexpectedly, the scene of his embarrassment just now was seen by his rivals Baker and Zong Lun.

Baker raised eyebrows... "Yo, Captain Rex, what's wrong with you?"

"Go!" Rex ignored Baker and led his teammates to leave the blushing place quickly without looking back.

As soon as the Rex team left,...there was another team in the rocky area. When Rex gave in, Pete was like a turtle, motionless, for fear that Mu Qingxin would see him and his teammates would have already She hid from the side and did not dare to move, for fear of being caught by Mu Qingxin, she slapped them into scum.