Chapter 24: Shakuras

Capital Star

The three of Mu Fengnian also received the post. The moment they got the post, they immediately returned to Mu Fengnian's lounge with the post.

"Wait for me, I'll go too." Allen quickly ran to Mu Qidong and the three of them. He just saw that the three of them received the mail. You don't need to think about who sent the mail. Don't run faster at this time. I'll be hungry later.

When Mu Fengnian saw Allen grabbing his eldest son and not letting go, just now Allen was helping his mind at the meeting. They didn't care about letting Allen know what was being mailed.

only......

"Your brother, you solve it!"

"Why, the three of us have the same weight!"

"Brother, you brought Ellen to him."

"No, you guys also score part of it!"

"no way!"

"Think beautiful!"

"Then I'll give Xinxin a video later..."

"......you are vicious"

The above is the unique silent eye contact of the Mu family, ending with the victory of the Mu family. Allen saw the exchange of the three, but he didn't care, as long as he could eat it in his mouth later!

After arriving in the lounge, the three of them immediately took out their meals, of course they put them together, and the four of them ate together, eating more and less depending on their abilities.

Finally, after the quarrel ended, Allen robbed a pack of fruits and left the scene quickly. I thought, I have to keep an eye on them in the future and keep up with my friends at any time. Follow my friends and have meat to eat, hahaha...

In the summit room, two men exuding completely different breaths sat opposite each other. Shakuras had always maintained a gentle and high-level aura, and was looking at his only nephew softly. Qin Jiyou looked at his uncle with a serious face, carefully observing his differences.

"Why look at Uncle like this?"

Qin Jiyou looked at his smiling uncle for five seconds, then turned his gaze back, "What on earth do you want to do when you gather everyone together? Is it because of the college showdown proposed by the empire?"

Shakuras's soft eyes flashed with gloom, "These years, how have you been in the Qin family...how are you?"

Suddenly, there was silence in the room. Shakuras looked at his nephew's face, remembering his dead sister in his mind, and a sudden flash in his eyes.

"I hope you can think twice before acting." Qin Jiyou left a sentence and got up and left.

Shakuras leaned back on the chair, closed his eyes, thinking of the past in his mind. Everyone in the interstellar world can only say that Shakuras, the leader of the alliance, and his only sister are orphans, and Shakuras completely relied on his own efforts to reach the highest position in the alliance step by step.

Not only is his handsome and gentle image liked by the entire league, but his wise and upright attitude has become more popular among the people.

Shakuras was in power for fifteen years, and everything he handled was nothing more than perfection. In the hearts of the Alliance, Shakuras is the most perfect person in the Alliance. However, the leader's sister was not so lucky.

Xia Ruiman, the younger sister of Xia Kulaas, is two years apart, so they have a deep relationship. When Xia Kulaas was a politician, Xia Ruiman met and fell in love with Qin Yirong, the heir of the Qin family, during a mission. Get into love quickly.

One year after Xia Ruiman and Qin Yirong met, Xia Ruiman became pregnant, and Qin Yirong was so happy to take his girlfriend home. At that time, the Qin family had a prominent status in the b1 star of the seventh-level civilization. The Qin family's Patriarch looked down upon the woman brought back by her son, even though she was pregnant with Qin family heirs.

Without any precaution, Shakuras suddenly received news of her sister's death in childbirth. At that time, Shakuras went crazy to trace the cause of his sister's death, and the children born to her sister also disappeared with her death. At that time, he had been suppressed by the Qin family because he had no background, and no news was obtained.

In the end, Shakuras stopped the investigation and devoted himself to work. When he finally became the head of the alliance, he did not immediately suppress the Qin family. In the third year of becoming the head, he found out that his sister's only child was still alive. , But the status in the Qin family is as follows.

However, the child deserved to keep the same blood...liquid as him, relying on his own efforts to survive in the Qin family. Then Qin Jiyou was able to grow up smoothly under Shakulaas's intentional protection, and has now become the boss of the Nether team.

The Qin family, Shakuras did not move in the end, because Qin Jiyou said that he would solve the Qin family personally and track down the cause of the death of his mother. It is necessary to know that the interstellar person has a powerful body and advanced medical technology. Pregnant...women will die due to dystocia.

Shakuras had been in deep thought. Suddenly, her breath suddenly changed. He opened his eyes, and a green...-colored light flashed in his eyes. "Think twice before you act? Haha...sometimes you have to do it..." A sigh echoed for a long time...swing indoors.

Tianjixing

Mu Qing looked sadly at the animals and plants piled up in the house. She obviously only bought one copy of each, but she really didn't expect one copy to be so... huge.

Fortunately, these strange animals have been slaughtered, and the strange grasses have also been processed. Mu Qingxin carefully observed these "huge" animals and plants, exuding divine consciousness to observe every part of them.

Suddenly Mu Qingxin discovered that these animals and plants exude two different colors...colors, one is black...color, the other is white...color. I have never seen a pig run, and have eaten pork. Mu Qingxin's first choice was to abandon the parts with black...color and directly take the parts with white...color.

Taking out the knife mailed at noon, Mu Qingxin began to decompose these animals and plants. She has to study these plants first. The "seasoning" she has seen in her previous life does not know how it tastes.

After a whole afternoon of research and stir-frying, Mu Qingxin finally determined that the strange animals and grasses in the stars in the eyes of interstellar people are really the food that people ate in previous lives.

After discovering this result, Mu Qingxin suddenly felt a touch of embarrassment, embarrassed for the interstellar. Obviously there is food to eat, but she just abandons these to drink the nutrient...liquid that is difficult to swallow. I really won't enjoy...

It was five o'clock by now, and suddenly found that the time was fast. Mu Qingxin looked at the ingredients, and received praise from her brothers and dad this afternoon, saying that the food at noon today was super delicious.

Third brother Mu Qixi said without any concealment, in the future, can he post all three meals a day, otherwise he will not survive. See you next time, maybe it will be a cold corpse... Mu Qingxin hid her face with the words of brother playing treasure.

She thought that since she would cook three meals a day, she would cook some more each time and send it to her family. It might be troublesome to others.

But in Mu Qingxin's view, it was hard-won. Family, Mu Qing in her previous life didn't even dare to think about it, nor did she dare to hope. But in this strange world, Mu Qing fell deeply into it, experiencing the feeling of having her family caring about herself, the feeling of family protection, and the feeling of sharing with her family...