Chapter 66: Jinyu Pavilion (5)

"..." When the staff and Mu Qingxin Dongfangling heard this kind words, they were not alone with the roar just now.

"Hehe, I didn't dare to be ordered, but my sister and friends came to your Jinyu Pavilion today. I heard that you want to drive them out?" Mu Qixi said unhurriedly, "I don't know, now Young Master Chi has such a right to speak in the Jinyu Pavilion. It seems that I have to ask Young Master Chi if our Mu family can enter the Jinyu Pavilion."

Chi Boda's small heart is about to collapse, "San Young, don't, San Young, don't ask my brother, Mu's family can definitely enter Jin Yu Pavilion, Third Young Master, I was wrong just now, I don't know my sister came to Jin Yu Pavilion, I If you say it, just let the girl treat it as a fart. Jin Yuge is what my brother said. I'm just a mess at best.

Third Young Master, don't be angry. All your expenses in Jinyu Pavilion today will be charged to my account. In the future, my sister's consumption in Jinyu Pavilion will also be charged to me. "

At this time, Chi Boda hated Ai Yufu very much. The special one received the news last night. If you can't go out today, you still rushed out. Even if you go out, you still come. We, Jinyu Pavilion, ran into it without having long eyes, qaq, I'm looking for someone to provoke someone, and I can ran into it without going out...

"Okay, today is my sister's first time out shopping. I can't scan her Yaxing, so I will spare you this time, next time, hum." Mu Qixi said kindly, watching her sister keep pulling her arm. Holding her belly with one hand, she knew she was hungry, so she just hung up.

When the front desk staff hung up the phone in Mu Qixi, they received a message from the young master and quickly issued two amethyst cards and handed them, "Hello two ladies, this is the amethyst card our second master gave you. I'm really sorry just now, please forgive me." It's not that Mu Sanshao was not given, but Mu Sanshao had already applied for the Amethyst Card.

Dongfang Ling took it, "Huh, this is almost the same." I don't know how my brother will clean up the Chi family. It has nothing to do with her anyway. The main thing is that I'm so hungry.

Mu Qixi refused the staff to lead the way, and directly led the sisters upstairs by himself. From beginning to end, no one took care of the pitiful Ai Yufu who stood by.

Ai Yufu looked at the few people who left and the veiled gaze of the staff, his face was as earthy..., he gritted his teeth and bit his scalp to catch up, "San Shao, wait a minute."

Ai Yufu hurriedly walked to a few people, his expression was extremely sad, with tears in his eyes, "San Shao, Sister Xinxin, I really didn't mean it just now. Please give me a chance to change it, can you?" Ai Yufu lowered her head, she had never been wronged like this before, the only two times it was because of her-Mu Qingxin, Ai Yufu's low eyes flashed resentment and anger.

Mu Qingxin looked helplessly at Ai Yufu, who had admitted wrong. She had already said just now that they didn't do the things in their house. Didn't this person hear out?

Dongfang Ling looked at Ai Yufu mockingly and rolled her eyes. Did she look so unobtrusive? Didn't you know to apologize to her?

Mu Qixi coldly looked at Ai Yufu, who had admitted his mistake, ah, for Ai's family, except for his grandmother, he had no eye on him, "Miss Ai doesn't have to apologize so reluctantly. Besides, our Mu's family still I really don't have the ability to get online with the postal company. You found the wrong person."

After speaking, she took her sister and Dongfang Ling and left. Ying Sanying glanced at Ai Yufu, who was still bowing her head. Heh, it was really stupid.

Ai Yufu clenched her fists tightly, her mental strength skyrocketed, she wished to destroy these people immediately, but... raised her head again, the delicate and confident Miss Ai, who had something to do, did not have the decadence and anger on her face, and a green light flashed in her eyes. Flashed by. Without looking at the front desk staff, he straightened his waist and left calmly.

Mu Qixi took her younger sisters to the recreation area and found a room to enter. Mu Qingxin looked at the house, swept around with her spiritual sense, and took out the kitchenware without finding any monitoring or the like.

"No wonder the ordinary membership fees are so high, even the leisure area is so high-end." Dongfang Ling said with a curled mouth, if it weren't to fill her stomach today, she said that she didn't want to come to Jinyu Pavilion for anything. She drew closer to the black room.

"Yes, Jinyu Pavilion is really a place where ordinary people can't get in." Mu Qingxin said while cooking quickly.

Mu Qixi was reporting the news to her brother and mother. After hearing what her sister said, she laughed, "Why do you think so much, as long as you want, just do it, there are brothers to support you."

After Mu Qing heard this, her eyes narrowed into crescents with a smile, "Brother, you are not afraid to pet me like the arrogant and arrogant Miss Ai just now...character."

"Haha, if we can spoil you like that...the personality will be great, so that we won't worry about others bullying you."

"..." Brother, if you say this, you will teach minors badly.

"Xinxin, what are you doing? It's so fragrant." Dongfang Ling squatted in front of Mu Qingxin and stared blankly.

"It's a bit late. Let's just eat egg fried rice at noon today. I will make another soup."

"Okay, okay, I like to eat whatever you do!" Dongfang Ling said happily.