Chapter 70: Enrollment in advance

Ying San Ying Si listened, following his gaze, and at the same time thinking of Miss Mu's experience, she felt a little embarrassed, they were just joking.

Mu Qixi smiled indifferently. If it were before, he must have exploded. Now that his sister is good, he has a more important goal, which is to protect her happiness.

After playing for one day, although it was only one day, they had already finished visiting the places where Capital Star represented...the sex, and suddenly Mu Qing felt a little nostalgic for the tourist attractions in previous lives.

At night, Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin separated directly on Linglang Street, Dongfang Ling followed Yingsanyingsi directly back to Wentao Wulue Hotel, and Mu Qingxin followed Mu Qixi at the door...

"...Milk...milk, mother" Mu Qingxin called to the two brightly in front of her.

Mu Qixi curled his lips and said that he was going to meet his younger sister by chance. It would be better to take them. I bought them myself and completely forgot about them. If I hadn't asked if they had left when I was leaving, I guess these two people. Can go to midnight.

"baby"

Ou Xuemei and Borissa saw their daughter (granddaughter) and ran over in surprise, hugging and kissing each other.

"..." Mu Qingxin's small face was red by the two of them. "Mom, I am not a kid anymore, let me go..." Mu Qingxin watched the people coming and going to them from time to time. Looking at it, I was very embarrassed.

"Why not a child? No matter how old you are in the eyes of your mother, you are a child, not to mention that you are a child." Of course, Ou Xuemei paid attention to the eyes of people passing by, and realized that those eyes were envious and amazed. She tightened. Hug, such a lovely daughter in your arms, you envy it.

"Baby has been playing for a day today, get tired, go, let's go home, your grandpa and ancestors must miss you." Borissa...touch...to touch the tender little hand of the baby granddaughter and said with a smile .

"Okay, let's go home." Mu Qingxin nodded quickly and agreed, as long as she can leave as soon as possible, the feeling of being held in her arms by her mother like a baby is really sour and refreshing qaq!

Mu Qixi felt her sister's grief and anger, and immediately asked Bill to take out the speed car and leave here to go home.

"Haha, this little guy is so petite, it's so funny that he looked ashamed just now, haha."

Not far away, Ling Xuan and Qin Jiyou had just come out of the Jinyu Pavilion at this time, just seeing the scene just now, Ling Xuan laughed, "But the food that little guy made is really delicious, uh." Put another piece of dried meat in his mouth.

Qin Jiyou was silent all the time, but his eyes didn't... he glanced at the speed car that disappeared in the distance with a trace, his fingers involuntarily... touched... touched his brain, and recalled that he had been in the meeting room some time ago To that video of the little man.

From that day on, he had to fall asleep listening to the song sung by the little man every night. Only in that way would he stay away from himself after 30 years of nightmares...

Looking at the chattering Ling Xuan, Qin Jiyou took out the speeding car, "The recruitment of Philip Bell Academy is ahead of schedule, and take the military training mission of Philip Bel." After speaking, he jumped into the speeding car and left.

"..." Ling Xuan stared at the boss who disappeared in front of him, "No, what does the boss mean? Why do you want to receive this kind of pediatric military training?!"

Ling Xuan frowned, puzzled, and the boss's command is heaven, and execution is always correct. Ling Xuan took out his speed car slowly and left Linglang Street.

"Ah, Young Master Jiyou is so handsome, so excited!"

"Deputy Commander Ling is also so cool, that smile is really good-looking!"

"I was so lucky to see the marshal Jiyou"

"Ah, I just forgot to take photos secretly, oooooooo"

...