Chapter 124: Mech training (3)

"Wow~, cool!" Mu Qingxin looked at Qin Jiyou who had already entered the mecha in amazement. It was amazing. The actions just now were neat and super handsome!

"Didi..."

Mu Qingxin clicked on the communication, her eyes were still on the cool mecha, huh? When Mu Qingxin saw that the little mecha was released just now, she flew directly into Qin Jiyou's mecha cabin. It turned out that the little mecha was the marshal of Jiyou.

That dragon wing is good...mini, can talk, I don't know when she will have such a small mecha.

"Xinxin, do you have no mecha?" Dongfang Ling's anxious voice came over.

Mu Qing returned to her senses, holding the red... colored mecha in her hands, "Just now the young marshal Jiyou gave me one, but the first time I used it, the young marshal said that I don't need to participate in today's training. Someone will come. Teach me how to use mecha..."

"Huh, that's good, it's all because I forgot to tell you that we need mechas for military training, otherwise you wouldn't be unprepared," Dongfang Ling said reproachfully.

"Don't blame you, I don't know. Okay, you go to train, I'm going to the open space over there, it's too dangerous here."

"Ok, bye"

Mu Qingxin hung up the communication. She had already seen that other teams had already started training. Nima, it was like Star Wars. When the mecha moved, the ground under her feet was shaking. It felt dangerous. Mu Qingxin moved quickly. In the open space in the distance, Mu Qingxin was relieved to see the huge group of mechas not far away.

"Master, my little sister is already in a safe zone." Dragon Wing said leisurely on the... joystick.

Qin Jiyou glanced at the little man not far away, then retracted his gaze, "Attention everyone, today's task is..."

Mu Qingxin studied the mecha egg in her hand, uh, because it looked really like a red... colored egg, she just noticed that everyone took out their own "eggs" and threw them on the ground. One by one behemoth.

"Boom" Mu Qingxin looked at the mecha egg that was reeling far away, twitched his forehead, and secretly glanced around his eyes. Well, no one saw it. Mu Qingxin ran over the mecha egg that she would throw out. Pick it up and continue to study, why doesn't it change?

"Hahahaha...It's so funny, did you see the master? That little cutie threw the Chilian you gave her, haha, if Chilian is conscious, she must cry to death, haha..."

In the dragonwing mecha, Xiaolongwing laughed up to the sky. It had been staring at Mu Qingxin just now. It couldn't help laughing when it saw her throwing Chilian to the ground.

Qin Jiyou looked at the dragon wing coldly, released the...control lever, "It seems that you are too idle, just because I am tired, you come...control." After finishing speaking, he closed his eyes and focused on squatting mentally. A little man studying mecha on the ground.

Dragon Wing looked at his master contemptuously, huh, it finally took a break and was about to be enslaved, but the master himself was paying attention to cute little, huh!

"Hey, sister Xinxin, what are you doing?"

Ling Xuan saw Mu Qingxin squatting on the ground looking at the mecha intently. He was just confirming tomorrow's field activities, and he was informed by the boss to teach students how to use mechas. He still wondered who is so strange, and She didn't know how to use mechas. I didn't expect that she was Xinxin sister. When I saw Mu Qingxin, she seemed to be able to use mechas for granted.

"Deputy Commander Ling" Mu Qingxin's eyes lit up when she saw an acquaintance.

Ling Xuan came over and... rubbed... rubbed the little guy's hair, "You call us the big brother, and you call my deputy commander. I and your cousin Yu Xiu are also brothers. You call my brother too." Suddenly, Ling Xuan felt that he was being stared at by a dangerous gaze. Ling Xuan stopped and retracted his hand. The dangerous feeling had not disappeared. Ling Xuan decisively stepped back two steps, and the distance between him and the little guy was three steps. Far away, the feeling of danger disappeared.

"Huh" Ling Xuan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Brother Ling" Mu Qing said sweetly.

"Hey" Ling Xuan happily agreed, and immediately looked at the mecha in Mu Qingxin's hand, his pupils shrank. This is the boss's first mecha red forging. I didn't expect the boss to be so willing to use his first mecha. Send it out, tut.

"Is this the marshal gave you this?"

"Well, yes, I don't have a mecha, so Brother Qin gave me this mecha."

Ling Xuan had taken Chi Lian, "This mecha is called Chi Lian. It is our boss's first mech. Although it has been around for a long time, Chi Lian has been upgraded every year, which is better than those." Ling Xuan pointed to the one who was training. Those mechas, "Much more powerful, the defensive attack is about to reach s-level, you have to cherish it." This mecha is of great significance to the boss.

Mu Qingxin heard that this mecha was Qin Jiyou's first mecha, and she was taken aback, feeling that this mecha was a bit hot, and people had a deep feeling for the "first". This...

Ling Xuan saw the little guy's hesitation and smiled, "Since the boss gave it to you, you can use it. Anyway, the boss already has dragon wings, and you don't need Chilian. How do you use mecha."

After listening to Ling Xuan's words, Mu Qingxin exhaled deeply, yes, it was already given to her, and it wouldn't look good if she returned it back. After a big deal, she would do something delicious and give Brother Qin more.

"...Manipulating mechas requires strong mental power. In fact, mechas are like clothes for everyone. They also want partners. Come on, you first use your mental power to connect with Chilian..."

After Mu Qingxin listened, she held Chi Lian in both hands, her mental power... shot at Chi Lian. At first, she couldn't get in. She could only wrap Chi Lian outside. After a while, she felt a breakthrough, mental power. Only then did it penetrate into the "egg" and connect with Chilian. Suddenly Chilian flew out of Mu Qingxin's hands, and with a bang, it turned into a huge mecha.

"Ah, it's changed. Chilian has become a mecha!" Mu Qing said excitedly. Looking at the mecha in front of him, the whole body was red and gorgeous, with smooth and streamlined arcs, Mu Qingxin gently stroked... Lian, "So beautiful~" Mu Qing was full of joy and love.

Seeing the liking of the little man, Qin Jiyou regained his mental power and concentrated on training the students, but the raised corner of his mouth showed his good mood.

Dragon Wing watched his master's face... with a rippling look, and he was spitting out the master's boringness... His old belly was dark, and he wanted to eat the tender grass.

Dragon Wing is an intelligent ideology body, which is formed by Qin Jiyou's spiritual power. The intelligent mecha can only be controlled by people with super spiritual power. So Qin Jiyou's mind, Dragon Wing is Knowing it clearly, after all, it is also part of Qin Jiyou, of course, it dare not say that he has a black belly in front of the master, otherwise the master will not let it out in the future.

Mu Qingxin looked at the mecha in front of her with excitement.

"Now, you use your mental power to...control it." Ling Xuan also took out his mecha and opened it into it.