Chapter 131: Team Field (4)

"Why are you so excited?" Benhari smiled and looked at Li Can who was angry.

"I'm not angry, I obviously came together, but it has been ten days from the beginning to the present, and a few people have only come out now. Let us take care of everything. After finishing it, they would be fine. Then sit there with an uncle. Same, ha ha"

The members of Team Nether were silent, and they were equally unhappy with the people inside.

Ling Xuan's gentle face at this time had become indifferent, and he glanced at the people, "Let's go, I haven't rested these days. Someone is watching at this moment. Take a good rest. Those people will be arranged by Nature. "

When everyone heard it, they smiled, "Okay, there is a boss, we don't have to think about it, hehe" people like the boss who must report to you, those people inside, wait, hum.

Burton looked at the students in the surveillance, sitting on the chairs with a face of comfort. This year's military training is really easy. There are people from the Nether team. They don't need to... worry, hahahahaha.

"Huh? How did the people from this team get here?" The instructor of the command department saw Mu Qingxin's team, and asked in a puzzled way. The other teams have already gone so far, they are far from the entrance. The distance is not far.

The other tutors on the side gathered together, "Aren't the first and last two students from the team five years ago? I didn't expect to join a group of baby soldiers..."

"If you don't join the baby soldiers, wherever you join, it is estimated that no one will dare to let them join!"

"Oh, these two are also pathetic..."

"Ahem, mentor Frank, pay attention to your words." Burton interrupted Frank and glared at him. Didn't you see that there were a few Nether team members in the room.

Frank was stared at by the deputy chief, suffocated, and sighed in his heart. If he hadn't ordered to follow the military training, he wouldn't want to come at all. He would be 10,000 unwilling to be with this mob.

"That girl is the daughter of Commander Mu's family, haha, she looks so cute, no wonder even a fool makes the Mu family so spoiled."...The pharmacy tutor Ji Fan really sneered.

"Oh, it's the girl who made Moss helpless, ah, she looks really cute, but she's not good enough." Burton looked at the little girl in the surveillance system and shook his head. "If it's not Haqi Dean Lin agreed to accept her. No matter how talented she is, she won't be able to get in. "Hakilin is also a fool to recruit a waste student to the college!

Suddenly, everyone except Frank was echoing the words of the deputy dean, and commented on Mu Qingxin in the surveillance.

The members of the Nether team in the monitoring room, listening to the comments of these people, had ironic smiles in their eyes. They had not come to watch the students for ten days, and they had no idea that they had nothing in their mouths at this time. On the first day, he won the first place in 100 laps, and in the subsequent training, the results were very good, of course, except for the mecha training.

Qin Jiyou in the office looked at the monitor in front of him with a smile at this time. The monitor was a picture of the monitor room, and the voices of the people inside could be heard clearly.

Ling Xuan saw that the boss smiled again. He glanced at the critics in the monitoring room and laughed in his heart. They are really hypocritical people. They can make our boss "laugh". Yes, courageous, courageous, so lucky. !

"Ahie~"

Mu Qing sneezed firmly in the virgin forest.

"Xinxin, have you caught a cold?" Dongfang Ling looked at Mu Qingxin with concern.