Chapter 76: Admission (3)

Dongfang Ling glanced contemptuously at the wailing person, looked towards Xinxin, and was very moved. She didn't react when things happened just now, but she could feel the mental power wrapped around her body just now to prevent herself from getting hurt. .

And the source of this spiritual power, you don't need to guess that it is Xinxin's spiritual power protecting her. Dongfang Ling is really touched by this. Apart from her family, Xinxin is the first to treat her well, and she will also be good to her in the future. Yes, very good!

Mu Qingxin didn't know that her unintentional behavior made herself a life-and-death partner. In the near future, when the two were on the front line of life and death, she asked Dongfang Ling why she trusted her so much. Dongfang Ling talked about this matter today, Mu Qingxin had forgotten this incident, but she did not expect this trivial matter to make her friend trust and support herself without distractions. Of course, this is for the time being.

"Xinxin, are you okay?" Dongfang Ling looked at Xinxin worriedly.

Mu Qingxin saw Lingling come back to her senses and shook her head, "I have nothing to do, how about you?"

"I'm fine." As they said, the two pulled each other to their feet.

"Hey! You're all right, I'm all right!"

Mu Qingxin and the two followed the sound, and they saw the person who was still crying and wailing just now. At this time, they had already jumped up and walked over in despair.

"You crashed my limited edition skateboard, you pay!" Vance looked at the two angrily.

Dongfang Ling stood in front of Mu Qingxin, full of momentum, and looked at the person in front of him without losing the battle, "Hehe, are you sure we hit you, not you knocked us down? Please think about it. If you can't remember, do you want to call out the surveillance video here?"

Vance suffocated. He thought that seeing these two people wearing casual clothes, they must be students in the kindergarten who just entered school, but he didn't expect to encounter a sharp mouth.

"I just reminded you to step away from a long distance. You didn't step away in time." Vance said unwillingly. After two days of military training, he can't get out after entering the academy. No, he swallowed his breath. If I can't go down, I want him to be dignified...Whoever dares to speak to him like this must teach these two people well.

Mu Qingxin looked at this child, yes, child, because Vance had a baby face, she looked very immature and felt smaller than her own face. (Ahem, it's your illusion.)

"Are you going all the way? Your eyes have...something wrong, it's obvious that they have come to us, and they are all too far away, are you nearsighted, farsighted or blind?!" Dongfang Ling looked at the skateboard in the boy's hands , Sneered,

"You have a limited edition skateboard? Haha, if I read it right, this skateboard is the same as my skateboard that has been used for two years. I have used it for two years. You only got it now. It is no longer a limited edition. Up!"

"You lie, this is obviously the latest limited edition, I only got it yesterday!" Vance yelled in disbelief.

Dongfang Ling shook his head to pick up her own skateboard. Mu Qingxin walked forward two steps and stretched her head to look at the skateboard in Vance's hand, then turned to look at the skateboard Lingling had just picked up, and watched it twice. Well, she admitted that she didn't understand high technology and really didn't notice the difference between the two.

There is no difference in the appearance of the flying skateboard from the skateboard of the previous life, except that when on land, there are two wheels underneath. The wheels are not known for what they are made of. They are soft and shock-absorbing. They are still flat when they reach the bumpy ground. same. When flying, just step on the front button, and the wheels will shrink and hang in the air.