Chapter 161: Team field (32) forced?

Mu Qingxin glanced at each other and saw the joking in each other's eyes. They gave each other a glance and walked to one place.

"Team... Captain... They came over, what should we do?" Liqi saw Mu Qingxin and several people coming over, afraid to whisper to Pete.

When Peter heard this, he turned his head to look, and saw the few people who had been in front of them, and saw Vance looking at him with a smug expression, and stretched out his hand, "Get it."

Pete's scalp tightened, "Take...what? We didn't do anything, it was Rex and the others...forcing us, we were all forced..."

"Hey, this is because Rex left, and he kept splashing dirty water on them."

Before Vance spoke, he heard a sweet voice coming from behind them. When they looked back, they saw a small group of people approaching them. The most striking thing was that they looked exactly the same. Twin girls.

Mu Qingxin had long discovered that this team had been to...the rocky area as early as when they started fighting, and kept standing there watching, because they had no other actions, so they ignored them. I didn't expect them to be here. After coming over, I just don't know if it is an enemy or a friend.

"Bei...Senior Baker..." Peter saw the person coming and said with his eyes. Baker's strength is comparable to that of Rex. The two are opposites. If he says he was forced by Rex...senior Baker Will it help them out?

Pete's face...changes, and his tears are in pain, "Senior Baker, you must help me. We are really forced by the guy Rex... and he forces us to let us if we don't listen to him. Killed, just like Senior Jinnuo five years ago..."

Pete hated that Rex didn't even look at himself when he left, and didn't take them away, so he just told everything he knew.

Hearing that, Baker Zonglun's faces...they changed. They knew that things were not that simple five years ago, and they doubted Rex, but there has been no evidence. The relationship between Jinnuo and them was antagonistic. They are also brothers, because they are equal in strength and the same age. They originally said they would cooperate with Jinnuo, but because Baker took the wrong path at the time, they were too far away from the Jinnuo team. In order not to waste time, they had to Give up.

Unexpectedly, that time they never met. When they heard about the bad news of Jinnuo's team, they thought it was a joke. Later, they also called Cora and Thomas, but they kept their faces cold. Speaking, they have been paying attention to what happened in the past and want to find out the truth. They know Jinnuo's... temperament, how can a thoughtful person make the whole team dead.

I didn't expect to learn the whole story from Pete today.

"It's horrible, I shouldn't let Rex and the others just now!" Dongfang Ling was furious.

"Unexpectedly, Rex's appearance is so sordid, so despicable and shameless, and that Cory, beautiful, with a...treacherous look! And that..." All team members are equally proportional.

Pete looked at Baker, "Senior, we were really...forced, can you... let us go?"

Baker glanced at Pete and looked at Mu Qingxin, "School girl..."

Mu Qing didn't lift her heart, she smiled coolly, "If you persuade me to let them go, senior still don't say it. As far as I just saw, senior Pete, you didn't seem to be...pushed at all, but instead returned. Excited...excited because it surrounded us!" Mu Qingxin didn't forget that this Pete hated her at first, maybe he took the initiative to provoked the idea of ​​besieging them.