Chapter 171: Questioners deduct points!

All the students were worried, and looked at the sneer Jiyou in surprise.

Qin Jiyou's face... showed a cold smile, his eyes flashed coldly, and looked at the person who had just made a noise, "Are you questioning Team Nether, questioning me?"

"No...no..." a senior student stammered.

"Oh, since you want to see it, let's see it." Qin Ji slowly raised his hand and tapped a few times on his light brain. A picture appeared in front of everyone, and the people inside were all Mu Qingxin.

Everyone looked at the people in the video closely, trying to find information about their cheating.

I saw in the video that the people of Team F, like everyone else, entered the forest and walked forward quickly while paying attention to the surrounding environment. Suddenly, they found a green flag, huh? Why did Mu Qingxin... show that expression, there was a problem, there must be a problem, everyone watched intently at what Mu Qingxin was about to say.

When Mu Qingxin saw the content being played, her face instantly blushed, and she covered her face with her hands, "Why play this, it's shameful..." Didn't this let everyone know that she was stupid.

"Haha..." Seeing this scene, several people in Bailiyan obviously thought of the embarrassment at the time, and they covered their mouths and laughed.

"Hee hee, my heart is so cute." The unknowing Belabes looked at Mu Qingxin's tangled small expressions in the picture, shouting cute, and after hearing this, Mu Qing's heart reddened, wait for you Don't say I'm stupid.

Everyone stared at the Mu Qingxin in the video, and saw Mu Qingxin inside said embarrassingly, "Walking this way, I thought this was a way to guide..."

"Puff~"

"Ahem~"

"Fuck!"

"what?!!"

...The choking sounds one after another, surprises, laughter and curses, everyone glared at Mu Qingxin, who was holding his face in front of him and dared not see anyone. Oh my god, no wonder it's been insane for fifteen years. This is really appropriate. You're stupid, seeing the green flags actually use them as signposts to guide you. This is military training. Who will give you such kind guidance! ! !

Several people in Bailiyan watched the video, and they couldn't help laughing with their... expressions. At that time, their mood was the same as the mood of other people, and they were about to collapse. Haha, it feels so fun to think of it now.

Next, everyone saw the people of Team F eighth looking for the green flag. Looking at the green flag they found, many people were ashamed as if they had eaten their stool. They also walked through those places. Why didn't you look up at that time? Ah, that place is so obvious, why didn't they see it! Ah, there is also a side there, alas, why didn't they see it at the time? Are they blind? ! !

The next screen was fast-forwarding, and I saw that the eighth team members were super lucky to find the green flag they had missed when they walked over, and someone silently checked the green flag they found.

Qin Jiyou intentionally concealed some content, so only the content of the eighth team looking for the green flag was played, and the others were not played. Seeing this, Mu Qing was relieved. Fortunately, the videos of her cooking were not played. Although she doesn't care, once it is broadcasted, she will definitely be chased and asked. Let's wait until Grandpa opens the restaurant. Then she won't be so noticeable.

After half an hour, the eighth team video was played, everyone was in a daze, dumbfounded, and was shocked by the last scene.

That picture is really in the section of...the rocky area. At this time, everyone no longer suspects that there is shady. It turns out that the f eighth team can get the first place. It is the green hand of the Rex team and the Pete team. The reason for the flag.

"Tsk tsk, I didn't expect that, Rex, you are so miserable that you can't escape even if you were beaten by Xuemei Mu, tusk."

"Haha, I just want to laugh when I see Pete's miserable situation. Wasn't it very awkward before? No wonder I kept silent and didn't make a fuss. It turned out that I was beaten so I couldn't speak, haha..."

"Mu Xuemei is so violent, isn't she good at using mechas? Why is she driving so vigorously..."

"Have you noticed? The most powerful thing is actually the wooden board in Mu Xuemei's hands. It can bounce the light waves back. I don't know what material it is made of..."

Everyone ridiculed Rex and Pete for stealing chickens and looting. The teams that were ambushed by the two teams were even more relieved. They laughed at them greatly. If they have the ability to do that kind of despicable thing, they must have the courage to bear Be exposed!

The Rex team and the Pete team couldn't think of it... the video of the rocky area was released, and everyone saw it. As well as those words that Pete said, everyone in the Rex team was blushing. Turning his head, he didn't dare to see those faint glances from the people around him.

"It turns out that it was like this five years ago. I said that Jinnuo, such a stable and strong person, could get himself into trouble."

"Hey, Senior Jinnuo and the others were killed by such a despicable person. Rex is nothing short of a thing!"

"And that Corey, it's so disgusting..."

"Everyone in their team is bad. When I go back, I propose to the dean to expel them. I don't want to live with them in an academy again!"

"Scum! The reputation of our academy has ruined them!"

"..."

The senior students scorned Rex's team severely, and the people who played well with Jinnuo back then became jealous and glared at Rex.

Rex listened to large and small voices, clenched his fists tightly, and was about to crush his own bones in the next second, and all his own obscure things were cut open... exposed in front of everyone, and those Human cynicism... Rex lowered his sullen eyes and sat motionless without knowing what he was thinking.

Others lowered their heads with embarrassment and guilt, and endured the anger.

Corey gritted his teeth, stared back fiercely, looked at Cora in front of him, and felt resentful in his heart. It was all because of that bitch, Cora, she would not let her go!

Pete was also very upset at this time. He didn't know how his uncle would punish him for exposing this secret... after returning to the college.

"Now that you have all finished watching, do you still question the first place?" Qin Jiyou interrupted everyone's thoughts and said coldly.

"No doubt!" everyone shouted loudly.

"Hmph, I've watched all of our actions, who dares to continue to question! A group of people who treat the belly of a gentleman like a villain!" Vance muttered dissatisfied.

Bailiyan pulled Lavence gently, motioning not to say anything.

Mu Qingxin glanced at Qin Jiyou who was still sneering in front of her. She intuitively felt that Brother Qin wouldn't be over.

Qin Jiyou curled his lips, "Okay, no more questioning, just admit that you slandered the people of Team F and our Nether Team, and slandered your companions and instructors. Each team will deduct five points!"