Chapter 144: Team field (16) reluctant

"What?" Everyone was taken aback, wondering what was going on.

Mu Qingxin didn't have time to explain to them, and quickly took in the green vine in his left hand, and all his spiritual energy was input into the right hand. The green vine in his right hand instantly became greener, and the thorns on it became sharper and sharper, shining brightly.

"Ah!" Mu Qingxin heard the exclamation from behind, staring deep into the front, and saw the devil vine coming again, but this time the vine of the devil vine was very thick, about the size of an adult's waist. , A menacing attack.

The people behind exclaimed one after another, watching the scene in horror, "Go!" Mu Qingxin shouted, clenching the green vines with both hands, moving the breeze step, and quickly stepped forward to meet the devil vines, hoping to hold them as much as possible. The friends behind can quickly evacuate.

"Xinxin!" Dongfang Ling shouted loudly, picking up the weapon and stepping forward to help Xinxin.

"Don't go, it's too dangerous!" Tim took hold of Dongfang Ling, "We have passed by now, and it is only a drag, and Xuemei Mu let us go, I believe she must be able to escape, let's leave now. Asking for help is..."

"Let go of me!" Dongfang Ling stared at Xinxin with his eyes, and said coldly, "Let's go, Xinxin is my good friend, I said, I want to protect her, whether it is life or death, it is our own Things!" After speaking, he took his weapon forward.

Shui Huanlan did not hesitate to follow Dongfang Ling, and ran in the direction of his heart.

"Huh? You can't go, it's dangerous!" Tim shouted loudly and turned to look at Mu Qingxin's team members.

The faces of several people in Bailiyan were full of firmness, and they looked at Tim and the others, "You go quickly, and contact the instructor to rescue us after you go out. We will not leave our partners behind!" After speaking, several people in Bailiyan looked at each other. With firm gazes flashing, they picked up their weapons and quickly ran towards Mu Qingxin's direction.

Tim and the others looked at the desperate people, feeling a little moved, "Let's go, go out and contact the instructor!" Thank you!

"I stay!" Jill stood still.

"Brother!" Giessen shouted to his brother.

Jill looked at them, "Let's go, Xuemei Mu just saved me, my life is hers, Giesen, you leave with everyone, hurry up!" After speaking, he picked up his own weapon and ran over quickly.

"Brother, don't!"

"Jison, don't go, go!" Tim ordered him to hold Gison, and immediately led everyone away.

The two people who were rescued with Jill before were very complicated at this time. They did not have the courage of Jill. They left with everyone. Faced with life and death, they retreated and apologized silently in their hearts. Sorry, school girl, you must not I'm sorry...

Mu Qingxin waved the green vine and wrestled with the thick devil vine. She waved the green vine, thinking of the first move of the twelve moves in her mind, "Bah!" A whip drew towards the devil vine and gave it to her body. A deep scar was left, and a crimson, rancid, red...color...liquid came out.

"Hiss~"

The devil's vine was drawn and hissed. It was very angry at this time. I didn't expect the prey tonight to be so difficult to deal with. The green vine in the hand of the prey, it actually felt a kind of fear, but fortunately, the green vine. The time is still very weak, unable to fight against it, but this little prey caught its attention. This little prey exudes a strong fragrance. Although it also has a frightening smell, the fragrance is too attractive, and it can't help thinking. Eat her!

Devil Vine struggled to get up, must eat her, **** her blood! In an instant, the thick vines attacked Mu Qingxin.

"Snapped!"

Mu Qingxin waved the green vines vigorously, "huh...huh...", she felt that her physical strength was already exhausted, and she could hear her heavy panting, "hiss, ah!"

Mu Qingxin suddenly felt a pain in her arms and legs. She lowered her head and looked down. I don't know when the vines entangled her, and her right arm was tightly entangled. She couldn't. Mu Qingxin threw the green vines with her left hand and beat the vines, but she was already inside. There was no spiritual power anymore, and the green vine that was thrown out was less than one-tenth of the devil's vine, so he lashed up without any reaction.

Mu Qingxin obviously felt that the blood in her body was draining, and she was shocked. It turned out that the inner walls of these devil vines were densely packed like suckers. At this time, the devil vines wrapped around her were sucking her blood, "Damn it. Mu Qingxin put away the green vine, took out the sword, and slashed towards the devil's vine, but she was already weak, and cutting it up was like a tickling to the devil's vine.

Devil's vine eats delicious blood, and instantly rejoices, it's so delicious, and there is a lot of spiritual energy in the blood. In an instant, the devil's vine has a lot of thoughts, trying to wrap up the delicious prey, and enjoy it...

"boom!"

"Heart!"

Several people from Dongfang Ling rushed over, and at a glance they saw Mu Qingxin who was entangled, and seeing the thin and pale figure at heart. Dongfang Ling felt a pain, resisting tears, quickly picked up weapons and began to bombard devil vines violently. Others also bombarded the devil's vine that haunted their hearts.

The Devil Vine felt attacked. Although those attacks did not matter to it, it affected it to enjoy the delicious food. A vine threw it past, and the Dongfang Ling people slammed to the ground.

The devil's vine entangled the little prey and prepared to drag it back to its nest...in the den, quietly enjoying the delicious food, as for the few, it has no interest in it, and let them go.

"Heart!"

Several people in Bailiyan saw the devil vine entangled their hearts and left, and they stood up hard to chase after them, but their speed was not as fast as the devil vine.

"No! Heart to heart!!" Dongfang Ling hissed, struggling to catch up, tears long ago.

Mu Qingxin felt the blood that had been lost little by little, her limbs were tightly entangled, and she couldn't move. Hearing Lingling and everyone's shouts in her ears, she felt very sad, didn't she let them go? ? Why are you running back, why are you so stupid...

Thinking like this, at the same time, she was very moved. Her friends did not give up on her, she did not save the wrong person...

Mu Qingxin was a little faint... she was about to close her eyes. At this moment, she was at a loss for a moment. She wouldn't just die like this. She had just come into this world and just felt the warmth of her relatives and friends. Flashing past mom, dad, grandpa...milk... grandpa grandpa, grandpa, grandmother, brothers... the faces of family members flashed one by one, she was reluctant, so reluctant...

In a daze, Mu Qingxin seemed to see the face of Jiyou Young Marshal, "Brother Qin, have you come to save us?" Mu Qingxin muttered, and then fainted.

Qin Jiyou saw a pale and weak young man in his arms, and his heart twitched, holding the person in his arms tightly, one hand trembled... Touching the young man's neck, he felt a weak pulse Beating, he was relieved, and gently wiped the little man's face to wipe off the blood on his face. Qin Jiyou, who has always been calm and calm, will definitely see his hands trembling and lips trembling if he looks carefully. With.