Chapter 123: Mecha training (2)

"Oh my God, it's not that the heart doesn't have mechs!" Dongfang Ling thought of this possibility, and he was anxious. "It's over, my heart has just regained her sanity, she must not have mechs yet, what should I do? Who of you has extra mechs? ?"

"No"

"I do not have either"

"I do not have"

"Oh, what should I do?" Shui Huanlan said anxiously.

Mu Qingxin looked at Wu Yanliu... the various shiny mechas, and she was a little dizzy, mainly because her head was too uncomfortable.

Suddenly, a dark and cool mecha stopped in front of her, and Mu Qing raised her head vigorously. The black and shiny mecha was a little dazzling. The next second, a super...mini mini machine appeared in front of her. A, surprisingly looks exactly the same as the mecha in front of him.

"Hello, little sister." Long Yi greeted Mu Qingxin happily.

Mu Qingxin was startled, "You can talk?" Looking at the small mecha in front of her, Mu Qingxin felt that her three views had been reset again.

Dragon Wing circled Mu Qingxin, "Of course, I am the only smart ideological mech in the interstellar. My name is Dragon Wing. Why don't you enter your mech, little sister? You... ah... "

Dragon Wing was nagging, when a big hand was suddenly pinched in the middle, Dragon Wing struggled, "Master, master, let go... It's shameful, my little sister is still watching..."

Qin Jiyou... manipulated the mecha to confine the dragon wings, opened the mecha cabin, and jumped out of the cabin.

"Drink, be careful!" Mu Qingxin exclaimed as she watched Qin Jiyou jump directly from a height of more than six meters, but she was relieved when she saw Qin Jiyou standing on the ground intact. The interstellar body is very good, Baier is great!

Qin Jiyou saw Xiao Ren'er worrying about herself, a smile flashed in her eyes, and strode to Mu Qingxin's side, "Don't you have a mecha?"

"Uh... yes..." Mu Qingxin said embarrassedly.

Hearing this, Qin Jiyou directly took out a mecha from the space button and handed it to Mu Qingxin, "You use this."

Mu Qingxin took it quickly, "Thank you Brother Qin." Brother Qin is so kind, and Mu Qing happily looked at the red... colored "egg" in her hand.

Qin Jiyou's face... is softer when he hears the name of the little man. "You use mech for the first time. Today's training is not available. I will find someone to teach you how to use mech. Go and learn in the open space." As he said, he clicked on Guangnao a few times.

"You go there first, and he will be there soon." Qin Jiyou looked at Mu Qingxin, and Mu Qingxin nodded sweetly, "Thank you Brother Qin, I will pay you back when I use it up."

"No need." Qin Jiyou's expression returned to coldness, "I already have dragon wings, I don't need this, you can use it." After speaking, he turned and prepared to leave.

Mu Qingxin was very happy when she heard that the mecha was used for herself, and said loudly, "Thank you Brother Qin, if you have any needs I can do in the future, just say it!"

Qin Ji, who was walking, had a quiet meal, the corner of his mouth tickled, and he was waiting for this sentence, "Okay, I will be troublesome for my three meals in the future, how?"

"..." Mu Qing was choked, marshal, shouldn't you be humble and say no?

"Can't you?" Qin Jiyou's face... darkened.

"No...no, no." Mu Qingxin saw the face... the darkened young marshal, and her heart thumped. Oh, the handsome guy suddenly became sad and uncomfortable, "Yes, wrap it on me! "

Hearing a satisfactory reply, Qin Jiyou's face...the complexion immediately brightened, "After the military training, I will send you the mailing address when the time comes, and...Be careful when you control the mecha, everything comes as you like." After speaking, he rushed to the dark mecha, and jumped directly into the mecha cabin with a run-up and a few jumps.