Chapter 128: Team Field (1)

Cora sneered at the thought of her hypocritical and cowardly father. The source of her mother's pain was actually the shameless man, "...so the captain did not immediately agree to cooperate until we were about to reach our destination. In the canyon, I accidentally broke into the territory of the Qifei Beast. Originally, we had nothing to do with each other. As long as we did not disturb the Qifei Beast, we could leave safely.

Just when we were leaving, the Rex team also came. We had to break in without listening to our advice. We had to leave first, but before we went too far, we heard the roar of Qifei beast. At that time, we thought that it was Rex who alerted the Qifei Beast,

But everyone had a distress button at the time, so we didn't care, so we continued on.

Who knows, I saw the Rex team running in embarrassment soon, and there were Qi Fei beasts chasing them behind. 

Qi Fei beasts are very powerful among alien beasts and do not easily get out of their caves. Once they come out of... It will cause other strange beasts to be irritable. We know this, and for fear that it will continue to cause a riot in the primal forest, we will join forces with Rex to fight the unicorn beast.

I don't know how Rex and the others angered Qifei Beasts. All the Qifei Beasts came out. In that case, we had no other choice but to press the help button to ask for help...

However, Corey prevented them. They said that once they were pressed, everyone would be eliminated and the military training results would be invalidated. It was not worth it. In order to make up for the disaster they brought, they decided to press the distress button. , And they are also eliminated afterwards, and will not affect us...

Haha, we actually believed..." Cora shrugged her shoulders, lowered her head and stopped talking, only to see tears slipping from her chin.

Everyone stopped talking. Although Cora didn't say anything about it, they could also imagine why the Cora team died and injured so many in the end, and the Rex team came back without incident.

"Rex?" Mu Qingxin suddenly remembered that the name was familiar, "Is it the second place in a hundred laps that day?"

"Yes, that's him! I didn't expect them to be such insidious villains!" Vance looked angry, "Huh, I wanted to join the Rex team at the beginning, but fortunately I chose you!"

"Ahem, master, didn't you choose this team because you were rejected by the Rex team?" Myron... interjected.

"..." Vance glared at Mellen.

"Oh~" The others looked at Vance clearly.

Thomas also looked at Vance, "The players of the Rex team have not changed, so if you want to add it, you can't add it."

Vance was irritated by what everyone said, and blushed and said dissatisfied, "I just liked their strength. Now I know that their character is not good. Even if they are strong, I won't be in contact with them." What if he gets killed one day, he has nowhere to cry.

"That's it, how far do you hide this kind of dignified person." Dongfang Ling said contemptuously. All of them were just entering school and were well protected by family members at home. This is the first time. Hearing about this kind of villain, I feel very resentful in my heart, "Sister Cora, next time you meet Rex and his team, you can point us out, first recognize the person, and if we have a chance, we will avenge you!"

"Yes, so many people have been killed, they can still live in peace of mind now, huh, let me meet Xiaoye and tortured them to death!"

"Yes, this kind of person should be sued in the interstellar court. Why don't you sue them?"

Thomas said with a cold face, and said in a deep voice, "I have reported, but it is equal to no report. Let alone the protection of minors, the members of their team have good family backgrounds, not to mention Rex Corey's talents. Fortunately, the upper management attaches great importance to them, so they judged the original incident as our captain's command error, which resulted in irresistible results, and the two of us were even more suppressed and warned..."

"Fuck! It's so shameless!" Vance scolded angrily.

"It's unfair!" Darren's eyes flushed.

Mu Qing looked at the angry people, and sighed in her heart. They are all just children. In this world, no matter what age or where there is fairness, if you say fairness, it is unfair from birth. People were born in rich families, and some were born in poor families. They are also full of lofty ambitions. Some people have risen all the way because of a good family background, while others have been doing nothing because of a bad family background.

Fairness is just an illusion. If you take it seriously, you are stupid.

"Go to bed, it's already very late. The field battle will begin early tomorrow morning. Take a good rest and recharge your energy. Only when you become stronger can you do everything you want without scruples."

As soon as Mu Qingxin's words came out, everyone stopped talking, yeah, only when they became stronger can they have the right to speak!

Everyone was in deep thought. Mu Qingxin looked at them, stood up and put on the protective cover, and went into the bathroom to wash, "Lingling, Lanlan, Sister Cora, go wash and sleep."

"Oh, good" Dongfang Ling agreed, and Cora and Shui Huanlan nodded silently and stood up.

Several people in Bailiyan also recovered, and silently arranged their things to wash and sleep.

This night, everyone except Mu Qingxin suffered from insomnia. Everyone was thinking about Mu Qingxin's words, getting stronger!

Early the next morning, the whistle sounded. As soon as everyone heard the whistle, they re...sit up sexually and immediately dress and wash together.

"Everyone is ready, take the map in your hands, and start!"

With a command, the gate of the camp slowly opened. All the teams started to set off and arrived at the forest entrance. The instructors stopped. Each team entered the forest directly, quickly dispersed as soon as they entered the forest, and ran towards their respective lines.

Mu Qingxin ran forward with the captain, and she was amazed when she saw the other teams that entered the forest as if they were hidden. 

This is similar to the special forces fighting on TV in the previous life, but the better thing about them is that they pack light and everything. They are all placed in the space button, so it is very convenient to run in the forest.

Primitive Star, as the name suggests, is a planet without technological civilization. The planet is covered by green plants, there are mountains, running water, trees, and therefore various beasts.

The reason why mankind did not include this planet as one of the scientific and technological civilizations is because this planet is too weird. Every time someone wants to develop this planet, there will be monster riots... chaos, just-built houses The factory was directly trampled down and immediately covered by green plants.

As time passed, no one came here anymore, but because there were so many exotic animals and weird flowers and weeds, many people came here to experience them, and they were listed as military training bases by the major colleges. This is how the camp came into being. , It is protected by a protective cover, so it was not found by the aliens.