Chapter 158: Team Field (29) is just an accident

"Mu Qingxin!" Belabes said in unison, "God, it's her!" The eyes of the two were shining with excitement. Such a cute and stupid girl is so fierce, but...

"No, Mu Qingxin didn't know how to use mecha that day!" Why is it so powerful now!

"Alarm! Alarm! The mecha is 100% damaged and cannot be activated! The mecha is 100% damaged and cannot be activated..." Pete was imprisoned in the mecha, feeling that his mecha was being attacked little by little, and issued an alarm. After the sound,...the control panel went out, everything stopped moving, he knew that his mecha was scrapped.

Pete's eyes flushed, and he pressed the emergency button sharply. With a bang, he brought the chair out of the mecha, opened the life-saving umbrella when he fell, and looked at Mu Qingxin who was still on his mecha, Pete's eyes flashed crazy, die! Go and die! ! !

"D...D...D..."

Mu Qingxin noticed that Pete had flew out of the mecha, and stopped attacking. Suddenly, there was a dribbling sound in her ear, the sound getting faster and faster, and a bad premonition suddenly rose from her heart.

"No, the mecha is going to explode!" Baker's face... the complexion changed drastically, and the other people also changed their expressions. I didn't expect that Pete was so amazing.

Mu Qingxin felt numb behind her back, and intuitively wanted to stay away from the mecha, "Xinxin, run, the mecha is going to explode, press the protection button!"

Dongfang Ling's voice came from the mecha, and Mu Qing gave a fierce mention and quickly glanced at...The control panel did not find where the protection button was. At the same time, his body quickly reacted and left the mecha.

"boom!"

Just as Mu Qingxin turned around, she heard a bang, and Mu Qingxin moved at the fastest and most agile speed, quickly moving away from the explosion.

"Alert! Alarm! Twenty percent damage to the mecha, 20 percent damage to the mecha..."

When the siren sounded, Mu Qingxin felt annoyed when she heard it, and regretted why she didn't leave immediately when she felt something was wrong. Now that he broke the Chi Lian that Brother Qin gave him, how could he explain to Brother Qin...

The explosion shocked everyone, and Bai Liyan quickly escaped from the attack of the Rex team and ran to Mu Qingxin to meet.

Mu Qingxin saw that everyone's mecha was seriously damaged, she could no longer persist, walked in front of everyone, and looked at Rex in front of them, "Senior, it's just military training. Is it necessary to do so absolutely? Don't forget. Now, the instructors are watching!" Mu Qingxin pointed to the mini-monitor not far away and said.

Rex suffocated and scolded the lunatic Pete secretly. They almost forgot that their every move was now seen by the instructors. If Mu Qingxin ran slowly just now, he would be blown to death and it would be troublesome. Just big...

In the monitoring room, everyone laughed, "That's right, I know you can block us, little fox!"

Rex stepped forward, "The school girl said this seriously. Indeed, this is just military training. Victory or defeat is a common matter for soldiers. It was just an accident!"

When Mu Qingxin heard the word "accident", they scorned Rex fiercely. This reason is really far-fetched!

"Since it was an accident, what are you doing now that you are blocking us?" Mu Qingxin asked loudly as she looked at the mechas that came around.

Rex sneered, "Don't you know the school girl? Our goal is just the green flag in your hands. You give us the way to make way!"

"Green Flag?" Mu Qing raised her eyebrows, "I think the seniors are quite strong, so why don't you want to do this kind of work!"