Chapter 163: Team field (34) go all the way well

"Why are you so unlucky? You just stopped in the area of ​​the Devil's Vine." Baker marveled at the luck of the Bailiyan team.

Zong Lun looked at the few people who were intact and thought, "There is no devil vine on the map. This is a mistake of the school's investigation office, but fortunately the young marshal rushed to rescue you in time. When you come out, you should always pay attention to the surroundings. surroundings......"

Zong Lun and Baker himself and other seniors passed on these little guys some of their experiences one after another, and Bai Liyan listened carefully and remembered.

In the Baker team, apart from Belabeth, two of them are twenty years old, and the others are already twenty-five years old. On the Bailiyan team, except Thomas and Cora, who are twenty years old, the others are still young. Therefore, in the eyes of Baker and the others, Bailiyan is really a child.

Everyone went out...After the rocky area, they entered the forest again, but the trees here were obviously fewer and thinner than the trees before, and they were not as old as the trees before.

In fact, the place where the destination is located was originally an empty place, but because of years of military training, trees have gradually grown in places where there were no trees. This is completely different from the ancient plant growth habits.

In ancient times, the more people there were, the fewer trees, flowers and plants. Because of people's trampling and environmental pollution, plants and trees could not survive.

Primitive stars are just the opposite. The more people there are, the more wild the plants grow, as if they are competing with humans for territory, for fear that humans will not give them after they occupy the territory.

"Wow..."

After everyone walked for a day, they finally heard the sound of running water. At this time, the sky had turned dark blue... and immediately became pitch black.

"Let's rest here tonight, get up early tomorrow morning and go on the road, and expect to arrive at the destination tomorrow night." Baker looked at the map and told everyone.

"Okay, I can finally rest!" Beth said cheerfully, and sat down.

Bella watched her sister sitting on the ground without an image, holding a face that looked exactly like her, and sighed again, why I look like her? I don't want to see myself so embarrassing!

Baker saw his two younger sisters, smiled and shook his head, took out the tent and started looking for a place to build them. These two younger sisters, they were spoiled by everyone since they were born. There were originally fewer girls, let alone two at a time. A twin girl is even more loved by everyone. The two younger sisters don't look like they look exactly the same, but they have different personalities. Bella is the elder sister and was born two minutes earlier than Beth. She grew up calm and quiet, and Beth is naughty. Lively, but the relationship between the two is very good, one of them can't see the other for an hour, and I feel anxious.

"Heart! Come on! Come on!"

From not far away, there was a loud cry from Vance. Mu Qingxin and Dongfangling girls walked over to see what Vance found, while the other boys set up tents and lighted the fire.

"What's the matter? What a fuss!" Dongfang Ling walked quickly, walked to Wang Si's side and took a look around, but found nothing strange.

Wang Si pointed to the water excitedly, "Look, there is a Thunder Blade Beast inside! A Thunder Blade Beast!"

"Where? Where? Where is it?" When he heard the Thunder Blade Beast, Dongfang Ling knelt down and looked into the water, "Ah, really, Xinxin, come on, Thunder Blade Beast."

Shui Huanlan heard the Thunder Blade Beast, its eyes lit up, and quickly ran over. Sure enough, there were several fat Thunder Blade Beasts in the water.

When the three of them saw the Thunder Blade Beast, they thought of the delicacy they had eaten. They hadn't eaten anything for a day, and their eyes turned green when they looked at the Thunder Blade Beast.

Bella and Beth stood on the shore, looking at the Thunderblade Beast in the water, and moved away in the next second, "Hey, stay away from them, don't get electrocuted by them, it hurts!"

The three of them waved their hands indifferently, "It's okay, it's okay, they are not scary at all, but they are delicious!"

"What?" Belabes did not hear clearly and looked at them worriedly. When the two of them saw the water for the first military training, they were excited when they saw the water. Before their brother paid attention, the two jumped directly into the water to play. Unexpectedly, I was shocked as soon as I jumped into the water. It turned out that there happened to be a Thunderblade beast beside the water. Suddenly I saw a stranger and attacked them directly. Fortunately, Baker rushed to rescue them in time, otherwise they might be in the water. Li was directly electrocuted.

They still remember the feeling of being spread all over the body by electricity!

Cora came over, saw the greedy look of the three Vances, smiled, looked at the worried two, and explained, "Don't worry about them, there is blue, there is no danger." There is danger. Yes, but those thunderblade beasts.

When Belabes heard it, she remembered that Blue was a Mercury and had natural restraint to creatures in the water, so she felt relieved, but they were still afraid of Thunderblade and could only watch from a distance.

Mu Qingxin came over, and the three Dongfang Ling looked at her together. Mu Qing's mouth twitched, can't you just show this look, if she looks ugly, she can resist it, they are so beautiful Lovely, again...showing a moist gaze like a deer, oh my god, the old aunt can't stand it anymore...

"Okay, eat the whole fish feast tonight, let you eat enough, so take your gaze back!" Mu Qing closed her eyes and forcefully shifted her gaze into the water.

"Great! I love you with my heart!" Dongfang Lingbixin.

"Xinxin, yeah!" Shui Huanlan blows a kiss.

"Xinxin, I love you too, what!" Vance pouted.

"I'm sorry, Vance, I don't love you, go!" Mu Qing glanced at the cute Vance in disgust, "Come here and stand further."

The three of them ran over immediately, standing far away, looking at Xinxin with bright eyes.

"What is this going to do?" Belabeth looked at a few people suspiciously, not understanding what this meant.

Cora... smiled and stared at Xinxin's movements, "You'll know right now."

After listening, Belabes looked curiously at Mu Qingxin who had walked to the shore.

Mu Qingxin looked at the Thunder Blade Beast in the water, and whispered, "Why are you so stupid that you won't sink to the bottom of the water when you hear someone coming? Oh? Well, since you are so looking forward to letting us eat, it is as you wish, I just hope you can go all the way well!" After speaking, he threw the green vine from his hand, and laid the shore leisurely and without fear of people at all. The beast rolled up and threw it directly to the ground to faint them.

The Thunder Blade Beast fainted: "What happened?!!!"

Belabeth: "The Thunder Blade Beast here is a fake..."

The Thunder Blade Beast here has a wide range of life, and its size is obviously larger than the Thunder Blade Beast in the small pool at the beginning, but the meat is definitely more tender and delicious!

Wangsi Dongfangling expertly picked up the Thunder Blade Beast that had fainted on the ground, took out the compression box, put them in, and then carried them to Mu Qingxin's side.