Chapter 68: People seduced by fragrance (2)

Mu Qingxin quickly scrambled the egg and fried rice. Whenever he put something in the pot, Ling Xuan standing in front of him asked what it was. Mu Qingxin answered very patiently.

However, patience is also limited. When Ling Xuan once again asked to taste the salt that he just put in, Mu Qingxin couldn't bear it again, so even if you ask, why would you want to taste it? This is not delicious!

"Ling Xuan, come here."

Just when Mu Qingxin was a little bit distressed to prevent him from eating salt, the cold voice rescued her embarrassed. Ling Xuan heard the boss's words and immediately walked to the sofa to sit down, but his eyes were still fixed... ...The golden golden egg fried rice in the pot, drooling.

"Okay, come and serve it."

Finally, when everyone couldn't stand the temptation...confused, the beautiful voice rescued them.

Ling Xuan and Dongfang Ling jumped up at the same time, and quickly ran to Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin took out the plate, and after serving a plate, she saw the two hands stretched out and looked up and saw that these were the hands of Lingling and Ling Xuan.

Mu Qing frowned, and Ling Xuan immediately realized that there was something wrong with her behavior, and calmly retracted her hand, "Cough cough, then, madam first, you first." After speaking, there was a gentle smile on his face. Looking at the gentleman very well, uh, it would be better to ignore the eyes staring at the plate.

Mu Qingxin stretched her brows, smiled and handed the plate to Lingling. Dongfang Ling triumphantly glanced at Ling Xuan on the side, and sat back with the plate.

After that, Mu Qingxin quickly served the meal, and Ling Xuan satisfactorily served a plate, completely forgetting her boss.

"Marshal, you invite first."

"Thank you"

Mu Qingxin looked at the third brother in surprise, but didn't expect the third brother to give in.

"Brother Xiaosan, Brother Xiaosi, come and serve your food too." Mu Qingxin smiled and called Yingsanyingsi who was sitting on the side.

Yingsanyingsi was surprised at once, and stammered, "I...we...also...do it?"

"Of course, everyone has it! Of course, you can't eat it except Bill." Mu Qingxin said mischievously.

"What are you two stunned, eat quickly, or you'll be snatched away by others in a while." Dongfang Ling stared at someone who was devouring it.

Ying San Ying Si got up excitedly, and they brought a portion. They thought they didn't have their own. Miss Xinxin was so good, ooh, it was so delicious, she would definitely show off with Ying Yi and the others, so that they would gloat every time.

The others were all gorging themselves. Mu Qing looked at the crowd with satisfaction, and then continued to serve everyone a bowl of egg drop soup with vegetables in it, and put it on the table, "There is also egg soup, you can bring it yourself. ."

Immediately, Mu Qingxin was holding the egg fried rice in one hand, and wanted to pick up the egg soup in the other, when she suddenly realized that the bowl was so big that she couldn't hold it.

"I'll help you serve it."

A voice full of magnetism came from the top of her head, and Mu Qing's face immediately blushed, she was so close, she even felt the temperature of the person behind her through the clothes.

Qin Jiyou calmly carried a bowl of egg soup in one hand and brought it to his side.

Mu Qingxin looked at it, and it was not easy to change positions. Seeing that the marshal calmly continued to eat, Mu Qing thought for a while, well, it should happen that someone was going to bring egg soup and brought it here by the way. She was so hungry, Mu Qingxin sat down beside Qin Jiyou and began to eat.

Qin Jiyou took back his light when he noticed that the little man had started to eat. Just now he had been paying attention to the little man. Everyone started to eat. This fool is still serving the soup for everyone. In fact, let them serve it themselves. Such a small person is so...worry, so stupid...cute.