Chapter 118: Fulfillment bet (3)

Qin Jiyou shot it with a cold knife... "Why? Don't you believe that she won the first place?" Then he looked at all the students, "Don't you believe it either?"

Everyone was silent, yes, they didn't believe it.

"Believe!"

"we believe!"

The eighth team shouted loudly.

"We believe it too!"

The other teams of team f also shouted, nonsense, one team, they must believe it, and the young commander has spoken, who dares to doubt.

Qin Jiyou nodded in satisfaction, looked at Gray, "Let the surveillance out."

Gray turned on the surveillance and projected it in front of everyone, only to see Mu Qingxin in the video advancing fast, like an afterimage, "You start running, and the shielding power meter is turned on at the camp. Mu Qingxin did not use any power."

Everyone looked at the video with shocked faces, how could it be so fast? The students with the speed ability do not believe that this speed can only be achieved by the ability.

However, some sharp-eyed students said, "Mu Qingxin, what did you take down before you ran?"

Mu Qingxin pulled up her sleeves,... revealing the cloth bag inside, "This is for speed. Each cloth bag weighs five kilograms and is usually tied to the body. After time, I get used to it and continue to gain weight. Faster..."

"Ah, it can still be used like this..."

"I will try again..."

"Can it really speed up? I want to try it too."

For a while, everyone admired Mu Qingxin, and now no one doubted the first place, and their eyes turned to the shy and angry Pete.

Pete bit his scalp, cursing in his heart, why is it like this? Mu Qingxin is obviously a waste, why...

"No...it's wrong...it's you...it must be your design to frame me, you deliberately!" Pete pointed to Mu Qingxin and shouted.

Mu Qing's face was full of black lines, "Sorry, it seems that we are not familiar from the beginning to the end, it seems that you have been looking for things, and I initiated this bet? There were also many seniors and sisters watching at the time. ."

"Yes, Pete asked for something."

"I was there and Pete had to make a bet."

"That's right, the little girl is obviously not paying attention to you. You have to bet with them. I didn't expect the little girl to be so good, haha..."

Several students present testified one by one and satirized Pete.

Pete was sweating profusely, "No, I am not a trash, you are a trash, this is not true, the instructors must have released the water, you used the ability..."

Qin Jiyou looked at Pete coldly, "What? Are you questioning me?"

Pete's scalp tightened, "No...no...I..."

"Humph" Qin Jiyou gave him a cold look, "Then start fulfilling your bet, I'll give you two minutes, and the afternoon military training will begin in two minutes."

Pete clenched his fists tightly, trembling all over, and was extremely resentful. It was obviously that they had set fire to bully himself. Damn it, but if he doesn't fulfill the bet now, he will definitely be looked down upon by everyone in the future, but he admits that he is a waste. Same shame.

After thinking about it, Pete stared at Mu Qingxin fiercely, and walked in front of everyone step by step, his eyes flushed, and he said in a deep voice, "I'm a waste, I'm a waste of Philipbel."

"Hahahaha..."

The students below laughed and laughed louder, the ones who had been bullied by Pete before, and the twentieth team was flushed with shame and lowered their heads. It was really shameful.

"Okay, go down," Qin Jiyou said.

Mu Qingxin and Pete returned to their team. Everyone in team f looked at Mu Qingxin and gave a thumbs up silently, while the people in team a looked at Pete mockingly.

Standing at his position, Pete lowered his eyes and did not speak, but his clenched fists showed the anger in his heart at this moment. Listening to the hum of laughter in his ears, Pete's drooping eyes were filled with bitter resentment. He swears, absolutely Can't spare Mu Qingxin, and those who laugh at him!

"Since everyone ran so much this morning, they must be tired, so this afternoon I will let you relax." Qin Jiyou checked the time.

"The task in the afternoon, standing in the military posture, is now at 2:30, ending at 6:30, four hours, if you want to be a qualified soldier, you need to have a strong concentration. The next four hours, As long as one person moves, add five minutes to all, and so on."

Hearing this news, everyone wailed in their hearts, Mu Qingxin also had a bitter face, and she had also stood in military posture in her previous military training. It feels really uncomfortable, and it will be uncomfortable after a long time, ah, why should we stand here? Military posture!

Qin Jiyou Yuguang looked at a little bitter face, "Of course, except for the top three this morning, being able to get the top three shows that he is not weak, so..."

Qin Jiyou saw the looking young man with bright eyes, and smiled, "The first place saves two hours, the second place saves one hour, and the third place saves half an hour of military posture. Now the timing begins!"

Mu Qing's heart...was rippling, "Hahahaha, it only takes two hours to stand. It's great, any activities in the future will be the first place, maybe you can save a lot, haha..."

The students who didn't get the top three are very regretful at this time, why didn't they run hard in the morning, alas. However, they will fight desperately for the first place in the future!

The people of Team Nether looked dumbfounded...Forced, they heard that right, did the boss just say? They don't seem to hear clearly!

When did the boss be so...sexy, what else does it mean to be in the top three and not weak?

Who said that the success of one item cannot represent all!

What's wrong with the boss? ? !

In the afternoon, many people with poor physical strength could not support fainting, but they were filled with energy...liquid by the instructor, and they continued to be pulled into the team to stand, and the time was increased by five minutes, one or two was not obvious. By half past six in the afternoon, they were still standing, because the time has been increased to eight, one can imagine how many people...

But Mu Qingxin left early, and she sympathized with everyone in her heart. Although her people had left, her heart was always with the eighth team!

F eighth team: "Get out! Have the ability to stand with us!"

Mu Qingxin: "Forget it, I'm so thin, can you bear it?"

F Eighth Team: "Have a heart!"

Mu Qingxin: "..."

Mu Qingxin went back to the dormitory and saw that it was still early, so she opened the protective cover and entered the space. As soon as she entered the space, Mu Qingxin stretched her waist comfortably, still the air in the space was good.

She has been with everyone since yesterday. She hasn't had time to enter the space, and it's been a long time since she cultivated. Mu Qingxin first glanced at the buds and went to sleep, then gathered the ripe vegetables and looked empty... Yaotian, Mu Qingxin...touched...touched her chin. I don't know when I can get out of the camp and enter the virgin forest. I will definitely get... medicinal materials so that they can be transplanted into the space.