Chapter 178: Toothed

For the free and easy and lively girl of Lingling, it is estimated that this kind of pink and tender decoration is also annoying.

Mu Qing looked at Dongfang Ling teasingly, "Lingling, do you like it or not?"

Dongfang Ling recovered from the tenderness, and was interrupted by his heart when he was about to say that he did not like it.

"The decoration of your room is exactly the same as mine. It's so beautiful~ Lingling, you must be like me and like it very much."

Looking at her big round eyes, she looked at herself expectantly, oh, so cute~, I don't like these three words, and one word is missing instantly, "Like, like, I like it like Xinxin!"

"Really? Great!"

Dongfang Ling looked at the delighted doll. Oh, no, I am very happy in my heart, so cute, a moving doll, a smiling doll~~~

The two lay on Dongfang Ling's bed and strolled around Xingwang. "Xinxin, can this cook?"

"What?" Mu Qingxin looked at Lingling's light brain, Crayfish! No, this is a big lobster! ! !

"Yes! How can't it! And it's super delicious." Mu Qingxin couldn't help drooling when she thought of the various crayfish foods made in her previous life.

Dongfang Ling heard it and clicked to buy it immediately, "Then I bought it, let's eat it at noon today! How many do you buy?"

Mu Qingxin looked at the introduction above, and the crayfish on it was about one meter long, "We have so many, then buy ten, save more and eat later!"

"Okay, then I bought it!" Dongfang Ling bought quickly.

Mu Qingxin continued to stroll around the strange animal pen, "Let's see what other aquatic strange animals are. Let's have a seafood dinner at noon today."

"Oh, there are hairy crabs, haha..." Mu Qing turned her heart for a long time, and finally saw a monster similar to hairy crabs, and immediately clicked to buy.

"Tsk tusk, this one has 5,000 credits, why is it so expensive!" Mu Qing looked at the price above with distress.

Dongfang Ling stretched his head and looked, "Xinxin, this is the most cruel and fierce type of beasts. Are you sure it can be made into food? Their pliers are very powerful, and they can pinch the mecha... "

"There is also a kind of hard-shelled beasts. Their functions are usually used to make weapons. Is this... edible?" Dongfang Ling was a little worried.

"Yes! How can't you! In this world, only you dare to eat, and there is no such thing as whether or not to eat!" Mu Qing mercilessly bought five, and casually told Dongfang Ling that humans in the previous life can eat anything. Yes, as long as it is alive, can run, fly in the sky, swim in the water, run on the ground... as long as you dare to eat, you can eat!

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling both bought and bought for an hour! All I bought were... alien animals and plants (you can eat it!).

"Didi"

Mu Qingxin saw the message sent by her father. After clicking on it, she saw that her father said that she missed herself. He couldn't go home this holiday and could not come back if he stayed in the team.

Mu Qingxin: "Dad, I miss you too, you pay attention to rest at work, don't be too tired, love you 3~"

Mu Fengnian: "Baby, my dad is working so hard, hey, I haven't eaten my baby's food for a long time. My dad has been too busy lately to sleep well, alas..."

Mu Qingxin looked at it, her face... smiled, "Dad, finally I will make a good meal, and I will send you a copy at that time, and then I will send you some fruits and tea. Please remember to check it when the time comes~"

Mu Fengnian received her daughter's reply, nodded with satisfaction, smiled brightly, and replied to her daughter, "Okay, then trouble baby. I believe that dad eats the food made by the baby, and he must immediately become energetic, work or whatever. Nothing!"

Mu Qing covered her face with her heart, Dad, don't be too obvious about your mind.

"Didi"

The eldest brother sent a message, and Mu Qingxin glanced at Dongfang Ling and found that she was videoing with her brother, so she didn't bother her. Clicking on the elder brother's message was also news that she couldn't come back.

Mu Qingxin: "Oh, why can't my eldest brother come back? I really miss my eldest brother!"

Mu Qidong was in a meeting, and suddenly thought that he was going to have a holiday today. It was time to get home, so he told his sister that he could not go back. He didn't expect to receive his sister's reply soon. Seeing her sister's reply, Mu Qidong was cold His face softened.

Alan on the side saw his friend's expression, immediately guessed who the friend was chatting with, and secretly approached the friend.

"My heart is good, my eldest brother will go back to see you whenever I have time. You are good at home and at school. Your third brother will go home during the vacation. If you have anything to do, please let your third brother do it for you. Lang and they are here, so don't worry about tired yourself..."

Mu Qingxin watched the long and long messages sent by her eldest brother, all explaining that she should not be tired, take a rest, find the third brother if there is trouble, and find the third brother if he is tired or dirty. Mu Qingxin covered her face. Smiling, third brother, sister, I sympathize with you!

"Okay, big brother, work at ease, I will do well, by the way, I will make a good meal today at noon, and then I will send a copy to my big brother, and my big brother will send you your address~"

When Mu Qidong saw the message sent by his sister, he originally wanted to prevent her sister from sending food to herself, but when she thought about it, she hadn't eaten the food made by her sister for a long time, so he deleted the words just edited and re Send, send the address, and remind my sister not to send it to him in the future, take a good rest.

Mu Qingxin said "Okay", then looked at Guangnao, thinking silently in her heart, is it the second brother?

"Didi"

"..."

Sure enough, the corners of Mu Qing's mouth twitched. Did Dad discuss the time with the three older brothers? One is finished and the next comes right away, the time is so punctual.

Mu Qingxin clicked on the second brother's message. After reading it, she looked regretful, and the second brother couldn't come back either, alas...

"Why can't the second brother come back either? Dad and the big brother can't come back either, oh, I miss you so much~"

Mu Qinan patiently replied, "My sister, my second brother will go back as soon as I have time, my good friend~, although the second brother can't go back, the second brother prepared a gift for you. When your military training ends successfully, tomorrow You should be able to get home, I promise you like it~"

"Okay, thank you second brother~, second brother, you send your address over, I will send you delicious!"

"Okay, the address is..., you pay attention to rest, don't be too tired, if there is anything looking for your third brother, your third brother has gone home, tell me what your third brother can't solve, I'll solve it for you!" Your third brother can't solve it, don't recognize this third brother in the future, stupid! Mu Qinan said in his heart.

(Mu Qixi: "Why, everyone's abilities are also limited. I can't stop my sister from calling my brother because I can't do things, I don't want it!"

Mu Qidong Mu Qinan: "No?"

Mu Qixi: "..." Bullying him is the smallest, shameless!

Mu Qidong Mu Qixi: "Don't worry, we have teeth! Don't you... worry!")