Chapter 69: Love brother? ? ?

"Well, it's delicious, Xinxin, when I get to school, I will have egg fried rice and this egg soup!" Dongfang Ling said with a satisfied belly, thinking that he could be in the same school and the same school as Xinxin soon. The same department, the same dormitory, and the same bed (Mu Qingxin: uh, you think too much, there is no same bed!), she couldn't help being happy.

"Okay, I'll make you more delicious then."

"Great!"

After eating, Mu Qixi kept talking to Ling Xuan, talking about the next recruiting of the Nether team.

The Nether team recruits new recruits every five years. This year happens to be a five-year recruiting period. Mu Qixi felt very distressed when he thought that he was not an adult and could not participate in this recruitment.

Qin Jiyou on the side listened. He glanced at the little person who was joking with Dongfang Ling, his eyes flashed, "If you want to join the Nether team, you can come and try this year. As long as you are talented, we Nether The team is very welcome. If you are recruited, you can intern in Pluto for the next two years, and you can stay on Pluto as an adult and join the team."

"Really? Can I participate?" Mu Qixi looked at the idol in surprise.

"Of course." Qin Jiyou nodded.

"..." Ling Xuan looked at the boss heartily. Whoever ordered the recruitment must be an adult, and he must not open the back door to anyone, otherwise Pluto will be expelled. Boss, is it really good for you to do this? !

"Great! I will definitely join the Nether team!" Mu Qixi said with high morale.

When Mu Qingxin heard what her brother said, she looked at it and saw Qin Jiyou who was just looking over at the first glance. Mu Qingxin sent a sweet smile on her face, and then she looked at her third brother suspiciously and heard him. After talking to Deputy Commander Ling Xuan, it turns out that the third brother wants to join the Nether team, isn't that the young marshal's team?

Third brother's future boss must be bribed. It's best to recruit third brother in. After thinking about this, Mu Qingxin immediately took out two boxes from the space. These are the snacks made yesterday, one for her and one for her. It belongs to the third brother. For the sake of the third brother's dream future, sacrifice the ego. I believe the third brother will not say anything.

Qin Jiyou just saw Xiao Ren'er's sweet smile, and his cold heart seemed to be filled with warmth. After the light saw Xiao Ren'er's diverse expressions, his expressionless face raised the corners of his mouth more than thirty-three times today. More years.

"Young Master Jiyou, these are some snacks I made. They taste good. You can eat them when you are bored. You can taste them." Mu Qingxin handed one of the boxes to Qin Jiyou and the other to Ling Xuan. Deputy Commander Ling, try it too."

"Thank you Miss Mu, it must be delicious." Ling Xuan excitedly turned the box open, and couldn't wait to open it. There were many small boxes inside. One of them was a brown... colored object. I didn't know what it was made of, but I smelled it. Very fragrant, I eat one, the more I chew, the more fragrant it tastes.

Qin Jiyou stretched out his hand to take the box, eyes softly, "Thank you, you can call my brother, I and your cousin Yu Xiu are good friends."

Cousin Yuxiu?

Mu Qixi looked at her sister's doubts...confused, and quickly said, "Cousin Yu Xiu is in Team Nether now."

"Ao" Mu Qingxin nodded and looked at Qin Jiyou, "Brother Qin."

"Yeah" Qin Jiyou's eyes flashed with satisfaction.

"Puff~, hehe...hehe"

Ling Xuan was stunned by this "Brother Love", and what was even more shocked was that the boss actually agreed. Fuck, what happened to the boss today, when he was called "Brother Love" all agreed...

"Xinxin, I have found a good place. Let's go shopping in these places this afternoon. I want to buy a lot of equipment. My brother said that military training is necessary for enrollment. The equipment must be prepared." Dongfang Ling was full of food and drink, and his fighting power soared, preparing for the afternoon. Buy buy buy!

Qin Jiyou heard the need for military training and said, "If you want to participate in military training, I suggest you prepare tents, light energy tubes, energy measuring swords..."

"In the past years, Philiber Academy will go to the Primordial Star for military training. There are jungles, and there are many strange animals and weeds. Therefore, if necessary, we must prepare insect-proof and ant...powder. The equipment prepared by the school for you is very simple, so you should prepare enough in advance. ..."

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling, who were about to start school, remembered seriously, while Ling Xuan, Mu Qixi and Ying Sanyingsi on the side looked at Qin Jiyou who was patiently explaining in shock, and the few people met with silent eyes.

Shadow Three: Your young marshal is not as cold and ruthless as the outsiders say, you are quite approachable.

Ling Xuan: Ha ha.

Shadow Four: There are totally two people with whom I learned before.

Ling Xuan: Ha ha.

Mu Qixi: The marshal is really good, he is so detailed, and he is so loving to help my sister explain the military training, he is indeed my idol!

Ling Xuan: Ha ha da.

After Qin Jiyou explained in detail the matters to be noted in the military training, he immediately got up and left. However, before leaving, in order to express his gratitude for this meal, Qin Jiyou took out a bead and handed it to Mu Qingxin.

"What is this?" Mu Qing curiously looked at the dark beads in her hands.

Ling Xuan said jealously, "It's the Pluto Pearl, our special product of Pluto. If you shake it gently, it will emit light, which is much better than the light energy tube." I haven't used it yet, the boss, you actually gave it she was.

"It will come in handy when you go out to practice in the future, so keep it away." Qin Jiyou stared at the contrast between the white and slender hands and the dark beads... the color difference, the gloom flashed in his eyes, he withdrew his gaze, and then said goodbye.

"Wow, it's amazing." Dongfang Ling took the beads and shook them, and it really shined, "This is better than our Ye Mingzhu." Returning the beads to her heart, she doesn't envy her at all, she has family members. Ye Mingzhu prepared for myself, although the brightness is not as bright.

Mu Qingxin looked at the bead in her hand, thinking in her heart, "It's better than the Ye Mingzhu. It must be precious. I just saw Ling Xuan's painful expression on his face. Thank you Brother Qin next time."

At this time, Mu Qixi admired the marshal Jiyou even more. Not only was he capable, but he was also good to his sister. He must go all out for this recruitment competition!

One afternoon, Mu Qixi followed her younger sister and Dongfang Ling, and walked around with them one after another, buying one thing after another.

Looking at the two young girls who were still in high spirits in front, Mu Qixi felt a little regretful. When she touched the same face... the three shadowy shadows, "Hey, brother, how did your young ladies grow up? So energetic?"

Ying twitched her mouth and glanced at Mu Qixi, "I also want to ask you, how did your sister raise her, why is she so short?"

"..." Mu Qixi choked and said unconvincingly, "What's wrong with her shortness? My sister is still small, and she will grow taller in a few years."

Mu Qixi looked at her smiling sister, and then laughed, her eyes softened, and she muttered, "What if she is short, as long as she is healthy, happy and happy."