Chapter 119: Qingshen

Mu Qingxin ran to the study and took out the herb...the medicine book, and carefully remembered the herb...the pattern of the medicine on it. Otherwise, I would wait out and see useful herbs... if I didn't know the medicine, it would be too embarrassing. .

After seeing the grass... the medicine, I stopped reading it. Now the first level of Echo Art is already very proficient, and the second level should also start.

The second layer of Echo Jue is pure spirit, which can make people feel relaxed and happy, and their mental power can be quickly restored and even increase their abilities.

There are also two exercises that accompany Qingshen, but two are not two. One of the "Twelve Moves" is used for self-defense attacks. The name is "Twelve Moves", which contains twelve moves, suitable for Women's exercises, and they complement each other with the Echo tactics. If you learn to use all these twelve tricks properly and follow the above introduction, you can ramp up the entire world of cultivation.

Mu Qingxin curled her lips. It is now a high-tech interstellar era. It is estimated that there are very few people who cultivate real life. What's more, more or less people now have supernatural powers or mental powers. 

The realm of cultivation has probably disappeared long ago. Up.

In short, she doesn't want to run wild, as long as she can live a good life in the interstellar age. After all, she has seen those war videos before, and now she has developed weapons that are more powerful than atomic bombs and missiles. She doesn't want to be affected by these one day. High-tech weapons fight against each other.

Qingshen also has another exercise, the "Rongyin Method". After seeing this exercise, Mu Qingxin realized that the embroidery of this fairy is so good, it turned out to be necessary for the exercise.

Fusion is to pierce each sound in a specified direction like an embroidery needle, with accuracy. Therefore, if you want to practice a fusion, you must first learn to embroider, use the needle as a weapon, and then you can condense the sound into a needle...

Mu Qingxin took a look, and practiced the first move of the twelve moves. If the method of blending sounds, you can only pick up the embroidery needles and practice when nothing happens. When do you use the embroidery needles as part of your body, the blending method It was almost done.

Since the space upgrade, the outside time and the time in the space are 1:3, one hour outside, three hours inside, and 1:2 before. I don't know when it will reach one hour outside and one day inside, so there will be enough time Practice.

As time passed bit by bit, Mu Qingxin was already sweating at this time. The twelve moves looked quite simple, but every movement had to be precise to the extreme, and every move needed to be strong, otherwise it would be flashy.

After cleaning, Mu Qingxin directly cooked simple meals in the space. It seemed that there was still training at night, and she didn't know when she could take a rest.

Mu Qingxin did not take out the food, she first found the space, and found that everyone hadn't come back. After checking the time, it was already 8:30, "Is everyone back, and the evening training has already begun?" At this moment, Mu Qingxin walked out of the protective shield, her spiritual consciousness spread, "..." Mu Qingxin opened her eyes and shook her head speechlessly, her emotions are not over yet.

Mu Qingxin sat down and took out embroidery to practice embroidery.

Both the embroidery cloth and the embroidery needles are in the space. Looking at the smooth and delicate silk and satin, Mu Qingxin feels a bit wasteful, but this is already the worst fabric in the space. Holding the embroidery needles and looking at the fabric, she feels a little confused... She could only embroider a cross stitch in the previous life, but she really can't embroider this embroidery.

So... the knowledge of **** has been imprinted in my mind, it can only be done slowly than a gourd.

After calming down, Mu Qingxin pinched the embroidery needle and started embroidering. She believed that she would learn it soon, after all, she was also a woman with ingenuity~