Chapter 23: Just one bite

Mu Qingxin asked her mother before, why the package appeared indoors, and can anyone enter the lounge. Later, I learned that in order to conduct transactions more efficiently, the original mailing company specially developed a location for short-distance transmission. 

As long as the recipient signs and receives the package, the package will automatically be placed in the place promised by the recipient. Only packages can enter, but people cannot enter.

Mu Qingxin opened the package and saw compressed boxes. One of the compressed boxes was a box with a lattice that was only made today at noon. Mu Qing was satisfied with the space. The second box contained the kitchen utensils. Mu Qingxin was surprised to find that the people who made it were so amazing, they actually made them, exactly the same as the kitchen utensils used in the previous life.

There are all kinds of pots and pans, as well as large items such as stoves and ovens, as well as knives, forks, and chopsticks. Every time she sees mom's awkwardness with chopsticks, Mu Qingxin can't bear to look straight.

Mu Qingxin also discovered that there were many stone-like things in the compression box, and she knew it after reading the above instructions. It turned out to be the stove, the oven, these large heat stones, which are really sweet.

Put these kitchen utensils aside, contact the person, make three more sets according to this standard, and plan to put one set in Capital Star's home, one set in the school, and one set for yourself.

By the way, I asked how much it would cost to make this set, and soon Mu Qingxin received a reply, saying that one set requires 20,000 credits, and Ou Xuemei has already paid for it. Mu Qingxin readily paid in advance, who would make him rich, haha .

The other party saw that the buyer was so happy and promised to make it quickly and mail it as soon as possible.

Looking at a set of kitchen utensils, Mu Qingxin felt a sense of belonging, and finally saw something familiar. Next, Mu Qingxin was not in a hurry to enter the space and directly boarded the star network and bought some strange things she knew. Let's try to see if it can be made into food.

Mu Qingxin spent the afternoon visiting Xingwang, researching the characteristics of some familiar foods, and then placing an order for purchase.

Mu Qixi of Augustine College received the courier from her sister and couldn't wait to close the door of the dormitory and prepare to eat.

As soon as the box was opened, a strong fragrance floated out, "sucked" Mu Qixi and swallowed a big mouthful of saliva...little, hurriedly... picking up his chopsticks and eating.

"Qaq, why chopsticks are so difficult to use? It seems that you have to practice how to use chopsticks, otherwise how can you grab food with your elder brother and elder brother in the future!" Mu Qixi thought annoyedly, looking at the delicious food, but couldn't eat it in his mouth. The feeling really makes people want to die.

Fifteen minutes later, Mu Qixi burped contentedly,... touching her belly and lying on the bed, "Ah, life is so wonderful~"

"Watermelon, open the door, why do you close the door in broad daylight?"

"Haha, I guess I want a girl in it"

"Open the door quickly, I'm exhausted"

As soon as Mu Qixi finished sending emotions, his roommate returned. Mu Qixi quickly put the box into the space button, wiped his mouth and opened the door.

"came back."

"Huh? What's this smell?" Wei Hefeng, who was the first to enter the door, asked, sniffing his nose.

"It smells good, what is urging my saliva...suck?" The second Bao Yu who came in kept swallowing...saliva.

"Say, what did you do in the dormitory just now, why is it so fragrant?" Pixia strangled Mu Qixi's neck and asked threateningly.

The other two looked around, but did not find the source of the scent, and they started to use it.

"You are smelling it wrong, there is no fragrance, why can't I smell it!" Mu Qixi shouted firmly.

"Wait!" Bao Yu moved his face to Mu Qixi's.

"Hey, hello, brother, you want to find a girl, brother is straight." Mu Qixi leaned back in shock.

Bao Yu shouted, "The fragrance comes from your mouth!"

"what?"

When Wei Hefeng and Pi Xia heard this, they also leaned on Mu Qixi's mouth.

Mu Qixi closed her mouth tightly in fright, "qaq, say, what's in your mouth? Why is it so fragrant!"

"Don't tell me? Humph, don't beg us to say oh later," Pi Xia... smiled treacherously, and then winked... with the other two, and the three reached out to Mu Qixi together.

"Ah, don't don't, hahahaha, are you brothers, you are actually bullying me...Ah, don't don't, I said, I said it's not enough, hahahaha..."

In the end, Mu Qixi was gloriously defeated and surrendered with tears. "Let go of your hands first" Mu Qixi delayed for time, staring at the door, calculating in his heart.

Pixia slapped Mu Qixi's face with a slap, "Don't even think about it, hurry up and explain, or brothers continue!"

"Don't don't don't, I said it's not okay, just use your hands..." Mu Qixi looked at his eye-catching brother, immediately persuaded, and whispered, "My sister sent me some food, I I wanted to keep it for you (no!no!no! In front of the food, I have forgotten who you are), but I ate it all without holding back..."

Wei Hefeng looked at his friend suspiciously, "Really?"

"Really!"

"How I smell this smell is not what I know, I have never smelled it before." Bao Yu continued to sniff Mu Qixi's mouth.

"That's not right, isn't the watermelon your sister..." Pixia didn't say half of it, they all knew that Mu Qixi's bottom line was his sister.

Before, someone in the college played the cheapest joke about the watermelon sister, but was beaten by the watermelon and stayed in the hospital for a whole year.

When Mu Qixi heard what his brother said, he said with a smug face, "My sister is back to health, she has fully recovered, and she will call my third brother, and my sister can cook food, which is super delicious. The food is made by my sister and she mailed it to me..."

Mu Qixi couldn't stop talking about his baby sister. Of course he didn't say anything, even in front of his brother. Everyone is less important than their sister.

Hearing Mu Qixi's words, the three of them were shocked. Everyone in the interstellar world knew what Mu Qingxin of the Mu family was like from birth to now. Fifteen years later, she actually returned to normal. This is simply the most incredible thing. Things.

However, the three of them were very happy for their brothers.

"But, what kind of food does Sister Xinxin make? Why is it so fragrant?"

Pixia sniffed the scent that had disappeared in the air, and asked suspiciously.

"This is the secret, the big deal next time I reluctantly leave you a bite!" Mu Qixi said proudly.

"One bite?!!!" The three of them looked at Mu Qixi disgustedly, "Watermelon, I'm ashamed of you, either don't keep it, or give us all, one bite? Sorry you"

"Sorry! My sister made it for me (I completely forgot about my parents and brothers), and I will give you enough bites." I still don't have enough food, if it's not a brother, I won't give it a bite!

"..." The three of them were speechless and didn't care about it. "Let's go, let's take a bite. Let's see what Sister Xinxin makes so delicious."

Little did they know that the compromise at this time made the three people regretful afterwards, and they should fight for more.