Chapter 61: Flame Tree

"Master, the Flame Park is here," Bill reminded.

When a few people got out of the car, they felt a heat wave.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." Dongfang Ling looked at the branches and leaves covering the entire park in surprise, looking from a distance, it looked like a huge red...color cloud.

Mu Qingxin looked at the park in front. Isn't that a maple tree? "Bell, this is the Flame Tree?"

"Yes, Master, there is only this flame tree in Capital Star."

"One?!" Mu Qingxin said in surprise, looking at the maple leaf covering an area of ​​about a few thousand square meters, what a big tree.

"Yes, master, the only tree in the interstellar space is currently as big as this flame tree, and it's also because it has existed for thousands of years. This flame tree has existed for a long time, and its root system has extended to the center of the capital star. This flame tree coexists. If this flame tree dies, the capital star will also explode..."

"It's so terrible..." Dongfang Ling was a little scared after hearing this, "How long can this flame tree live? I will have to stay in Capital Star for school in the next ten years, just in case..."

"Don't worry, Miss Lingling, this flame tree can survive at least several thousand years."

"Oh, that's good." Dongfang Ling patted his chest, pulling Mu Qingxin, "Go, let's go in and see how big this tree is."

Walking into the fence, the heat wave rushed all over my body, which was two degrees higher than the heat just now.

"Why is the difference of one step so hot?" Dongfang Ling took a step back, then took another step, repeatedly experiencing the temperature difference.

Watching the young lady playing more and more happily, Ying Si jumped forward and said, "Miss, there are people waiting to come in, let's go in."

Mu Qingxin stretched out her hand and touched it lightly, her spiritual consciousness spread out, and she found that the fence around this circle was a protective screen, which not only protected the blazing tree, but also kept the temperature inside from scattering.

"There is a protective screen to isolate the heat inside." Mu Qingxin said.

After Dongfang Ling listened, he nodded, "No wonder, Xinxin, let's go quickly, here is more fun than the hero monument."

Indeed, the Flame Tree is directly set up as a playground, attracting many children and couples to play here. However, the closer to the Flame Tree, the more hot it feels. How can these people endure the heat?

"Miss, Miss Mu, this is an ice stone. You won't feel the heat when you wear it on your body, otherwise you won't be able to stand it any longer." Ying San bought four ice stones from the door and brought them.

Dongfang Ling took it. One gave Mu Qingxin and the other took it to her neck. "No wonder people here have a stone hanging on their necks. I thought it was a hobby, it turned out to be an ice stone."

Mu Qingxin put it on too, and sure enough, as soon as the ice stone was put on her body, it immediately became cooler, and she only felt a trace of heat.

Mu Qingxin once again admired that StarCraft's life is really different from the previous life, only she can't think of it, no one can't do it.

"Xinxin, let's go sit there, it's fun to watch."

Dongfang Ling took Mu Qingxin to the roller coaster and looked at the screaming children on it. Dongfang Ling laughed loudly, "Haha, this excitement, let's go and play."

Mu Qingxin glanced, Nimou, she was scared. "Lingling, go play, I won't go, I just watch..."

"No, we are going to be together today. If you don't play with me, I won't play anymore." Dongfang Ling feels that there is something fun to share with friends. If you don't want to play, you will be so happy to play alone. I'm so sorry.

Mu Qingxin: Miss, you think too much, don't be sorry for me, really!

Finally, without blocking Dongfang Ling's enthusiasm, Mu Qingxin had no choice but to follow the roller coaster, thinking that as long as she closed her eyes the whole time.

But, Nimou's, didn't you say that this is a roller coaster? Why did you change the scene when you sat in this position? This is... a haunted house?

"what--"

"what--"

Screams, fears, excitement... filled her ears, Mu Qingxin closed her eyes tightly, but what was the slippery, cold touch on her arms?

Mu Qingxin opened her eyes, and a green...colored body was covered with blue...color...liquid, huge...hairy...caterpillar, stretching out an antenna...touching her arm.

"Ah—Mom—" Mu Qingxin's whole body was numb, and she screamed back. The sound wave reached the highest level, overwhelming the voices of everyone in the car, and everyone felt deaf for a short time.

The one that controls the setting of the scene... the control panel pierced and turned off. Before everyone reacted, the scene returned to the park, and the roller coaster owner was shocked. It had only started for five minutes. What's wrong? He hurried to...the control room, the light screens were all black, and there was a smell of burning.

"Fuck, how could it break? How many credits would you have to lose?" The boss wanted to cry without tears. The most important thing now is to comfort the tourists.

After the boss returned the credit and apologized again, the tourists left with satisfaction.

Dongfang Spiritually said, "It's really disappointing, it's just exciting, I haven't entered the state yet..."

Mu Qing's small face was pale, and the skin tingling on her body had not disappeared. The bug she hated and feared most was the bug. She suddenly and truly felt the touch, and Mu Qingxin shuddered.

Dongfang Ling finally noticed Mu Qingxin's strangeness, "Xinxin, what's wrong with you? Why is your face... so bad? Why is your hand so cold..." Dongfang Ling held Mu Qingxin's hand anxiously.

Mu Qingxin smiled stiffly, "It's okay, I was scared just now, and it eased in a while."

Seeing Xinxin like this, Dongfang Ling was full of guilt, "I'm sorry, Xinxin, I blame me for pulling you to play, I don't know you will be afraid, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, I'm just afraid of those bugs, it's okay, I've been relieved, let's go, let's continue shopping."

Seeing Mu Qing's face...the color returned to blood...the complexion, Dongfang Ling was relieved, and at the same time remembered in his heart that he should not let Xinxin see bugs in the future.

Not far away, Mu Qixi saw her sister's pale face, and almost rushed out to take her sister home without holding back. Fortunately, seeing her sister recovered, she suppressed her worry.

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin continued to walk towards the center of the Flame Tree. The more they walked in, the more they felt the heat. The ice and stones on their bodies didn't play a big role, and there were fewer and fewer people.

There are still 800 meters away from the trunk of the Flame Tree. Several people are already sweating. It is good that the shadow three shadows and four cultivation bases are relatively high. Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling are not working, and the sweat is dripping.

"Miss, Miss Mu, don't go forward, your cultivation is no longer suitable for continuing to go." Ying San persuaded.

After the two listened, they looked at the scattered people in front of them. Some even sat there to meditate.

"What are they doing?"

"That's a person with fire ability. The fire element is strong here, which is beneficial to the cultivation of fire ability users."

Mu Qingxin looked at the thick flame tree that was not far away, and she felt a little strange in her heart. She wanted to go there, go...touch...touch the trunk.