Chapter 45: Sad Mu Qixi

Mu Fengnian said in his heart, "Hey, I and my wife are the last, so my heart hurts."

Ou Xuemei was also full of jealousy. She was with the baby before, and the baby only loved her, ooh, many people grabbed the baby from her.

Of course, after hearing what their daughter said, the two of them instantly... smiled, "Heart-to-heart baby, Mom and Dad love you too, super love!"

After Mu Fengnian finished speaking, he looked at his father and grandfather triumphantly, "Huh, I am a super love!"

"..." Mu Qing looked helplessly at her father's childlike appearance, full of laughter.

"Let's eat." Mu Qingxin interrupted the stares of her father, grandfather and ancestors, "Bill, help get the food out."

When Bill heard the master calling himself, he immediately came over, "Okay, master." After speaking, Bill served the meal perfectly and brought it to everyone.

Everyone was attracted by the smell of the room full of rice, and they sat down at the table honestly looking at the food they hadn't seen before.

"Xinxin, what is this?" Borissa looked at the round thing and asked.

"...Milk...milk, this is a steamed bun, I made two kinds of dumplings in the morning, this is vegetarian, this is meat, you can taste it." Mu Qingxin explained.

"This...how to use it?" Mu Zhaohui asked with one chopstick in one hand.

"Puff, Gao Zu, that's chopsticks, it depends on how I use it." Mu Qixi picked up the chopsticks in his right hand, and skillfully clamped to the bun that he wanted for a long time, "Well, it's delicious, it's really delicious." Mu Qixi was happy. Squinted.

The next moment, Mu Qixi urged in sorrow again, and Mu Fengnian slapped his son, "We didn't eat yet, you actually ate first, do you know that you respect the old and love the young? Dutiful son."

Mu Qixi held her head, crying with grief, "Dad, didn't I want to teach Gao Zu how to use chopsticks? Why am I so unlucky..." He was repaired by the elder brother and the second brother in the morning, and he was educated by his father during the meal. The saddest.

Mu Qingxin looked at the depressed third brother, and secretly covered her mouth and smiled. The third brother obviously healed the scar and forgot to hurt, but she likes the third brother's... character, carefree, haha.

"Okay, let's eat." Mu Zhaohui was amused by the pitiful appearance of his great-grandson, holding back his laughter and speaking.

When other people heard it, they picked up forks to eat. There was no way. Chopsticks were too difficult to use. They could be used later. Now it is more convenient to use forks.

"Xinxin, when we finish eating, let's go to your grandma's house." Ou Xuemei said while eating.

"Okay, okay." Mu Qingxin heard her mother say that several of her cousins ​​are very...sexy, they must be very handsome. Of course, she is not going to see handsome guys. , She went to see her grandfather! (Who believe it!)

After a beautiful meal, everyone felt unprecedentedly comfortable, and the whole person was refreshed, drinking tea and eating fruit after the meal, so unhappy.

"Heart, there is something to discuss with you." Mu Zhaohui motioned to his son to explain to his great-grandson.

Receiving his father's gaze, Mu Taoxu said kindly, "Have Xinxin discovered the magic of your cooking?"

Mu Qingxin looked at her grandfather's face, looked at everyone suspiciously, and found that everyone was staring at her, scratching her head, "You...have diarrhea?" No, she didn't have any diarrhea after eating. .

"..." When everyone heard Xinxin's words, they fell to the ground.

Mu Taoxu was stagnant, and his face was a little stiff and said, "No, we don't have diarrhea, that's it." He decided not to turn, and directly explained to his granddaughter.

"Xinxin, these meals you cook have a lot of energy. After people eat them, they can instantly recover their physical strength and possibly improve their own abilities. So we discussed that instead of letting others find out, we should publish them directly and train them. A group of people can make such a meal, so that the attention of others will not fall to their hearts..."

When Mu Qingxin heard Grandpa's words, she naturally understood the truth. She cherished the crimes and how many of them. Grandpa and the others were diverting the attention of others for their own sake and protecting themselves in disguise. Why did they disagree.

What's more, since knowing that Interstellar is so pitiful, she has only drank nutrients for so many years... She thought that since she was a human, she had to pick up the basic skills of being a human. Learn to cook, learn to eat food, not to mention nutrition...liquid is not good, but nutrition...liquid has been mixed with chemicals, and it is harmful to the body.

There is a saying in the previous life that...the medicine is three-point poison, whether it is life-saving or recognizable, as long as it is extracted and processed, it will have certain harm to the human body.

I have to say that Mu Qing has the truth. After human beings entered the universe, they have undergone genetic reconstruction. Although their physical fitness has been improved in all aspects, due to the nutrients they eat...liquid energy agents...Although the materials in them have been processed, they rely on long-term dependence and the interstellar Life, causing certain damage to their bodies.

There are many hidden wounds in the human body. This is like a time bomb. Once triggered, it will cause a person's mental energy to explode, his genes will collapse, and he will die quickly.

This situation is very common, often occurs in the military, has become a terminal illness in the interstellar.

"Okay, when do you start training them?" Mu Qing agreed happily.

Seeing Xinxin agreed, Mu Zhaohui disagreed again, "Training so many people to cook, then it shouldn't exhaust my great-grandson..."

"That's right, with so many people, this food is still so difficult to make..." Borissa said unbearably.

"Why don't you teach someone first, and then slowly spread?" Ou Xuemei suggested.

"This is okay." Mu Feng could still praise.

"..." Looking at these people, Mu Qingxin thought of one way after another in order to keep herself from getting tired. She had a headache, so she was not so vulnerable.

"Grandpa, grandpa...milk...milk, mom and dad, brothers, I think the first decision is good, because cooking is also based on personal talents, we don't know if the person we are looking for has talent, so we better Order people together, and then find some talented ones.

This time... Sexual resolution saves time and effort. I'm fine at home anyway. That's it, you are trapped in finding someone, and I will start teaching them when they arrive. "

When Mu Qingxin said this, everyone agreed, and the matter of finding someone was left to Mu Taoxu.

"Mom, aren't we going to grandma's house, let's go, it's not pretty late."

At this moment, Ou Xuemei remembered that she was going to meet her parents today, so after saying goodbye to her parents and grandfather, she took her husband and children to Ou's house.

Ou Xuemei sent a message to her eldest brother last night that she has arrived at Capital Star, and will take the children home today, so everyone in Ou's family will wait at home early today.