Chapter 109: good news

Mu Qingxin's team also gathered together, each of them was soaked, Bai Liyan blushed and gasped, "I... we... discuss it... ran fifty laps..."

"Captain, please speak slowly." Mu Qingxin watched everyone in her team breathe, sweating profusely, and felt a little distressed in her heart. These children are only teenagers, and Bailiyan is very talented. Years old, so trot so many roads, even if the interstellar body is excellent, but it can't be like this. What if the children are tired and stupid?

As Mu Qingxin didn't know, Interstellar was an era where the strong were respected. There were many wars. Children would start training as soon as they were running. Each house had a training room to train from an early age. These 100 laps are indeed a lot for them, but according to their physiques, they can still be completed. As the saying goes, the more you practice, the more courage you get, the brighter you get.

Qin Jiyou knew this before asking for a hundred laps. He firmly believed that the potential of human beings, no... force one... force can never be developed.

Three minutes later, everyone drank the spring water given by Mu Qingxin, their physical strength returned to normal, and they began to discuss who would run fifty laps.

"The first one is definitely Aqua Blue. He has the worst physique. He is already pretty good after running so many laps." Darren said, pulling his clothes from time to time.

Several people looked at Shui Huanlan, looking at her somewhat pale face, and nodded together, Shui Huanlan lowered his head in reproach, and Mu Qingxin on the side pulled Shui Huanlan's hand, "Blue, more training in the future That's fine, let's do what we can today."

After listening to Shui Huanlan, he nodded, "Well, I will train every day from now on and I will definitely not back up anymore.

"The second Mu Qingxin"

"I don't have to, I can stick to it." Mu Qingxin felt that she could finish the hundred laps.

"But, you..."

"I think Bailiyan and Wangz need to run fifty laps. Myron's physique is good. One hundred laps are fine, right?"

Myron nodded. His physique was very good. Although he was tired for a hundred laps, he could persevere.

"Lingling, how about you? Can you not?"

"I definitely can. I can run across several mountains in one go at home, not to mention the one you gave me." Dongfang Ling said, lifting up the spring water.

"Well, sister Cora, you..."

"I can too." Cora said firmly.

Mu Qing shifted her gaze and looked at Thomas and Rock Darren.

Thomas also firmly said yes, Darren and Locke also nodded and said yes.

"I can too..." Vance said unconvinced.

Bailiyan also said that he could, but was rejected by others.

Mu Qing thought for a while, "Well, let's do what we can. Except for Lan Lan, everyone's first goal is fifty laps. If after fifty laps are finished, if you feel it is possible, continue running. No, we must inform each other decisively, and we will keep in touch at any time, and we will remain in touch when the time comes."

"it is good"

"this is okay"

"Row"

Mu Qingxin's decision was approved by everyone, "That..."

"Ahem, there is one more thing I forgot to tell you"

Suddenly, Ling Xuan's voice came again, and the noisy voice stopped.

"The top three who completed the task this morning will give their respective teams extra points. The first place gets five points, the second place gets three points, and the third place gets two points. Of course, the top three are limited to 100 laps. Students of, so, children, you guys go for it~"

Upon hearing this news, the students who were still complaining that they could not run fifty laps just now had no complaints and ran forward.