Chapter 48: Go to Europe (3)

Mu Fengnian looked at his brother-in-law and brother-in-law, and asked in his eyes, "It's been a few days, and you haven't reported to your father-in-law."

Ou Xuefeng and Ou Xuefan were embarrassed... Touching their noses, it's been a long time since they hadn't seen their wife, and they have forgotten about it.

"Qaq, haven't you seen my wife for a long time!" Mu Fengnian glared at both of them.

As I said before, because people in the interstellar rely on nutrition...liquid energy...liquid for a long time, they have achieved a strong physique on the surface of their bodies, and even their mental powers or abilities have been improved.

But nutrition...liquid and energy...some impurities in the liquid accumulate in the human body. If it is for ordinary people, it is not so obvious, but those who use physical arts and mental powers and supernatural powers for a long time will not do it, reaching a certain age Later, the promotion will be very slow, the chance can not continue to be promoted, and the impurities in the body burst out, affecting the normal life of people.

Therefore, after these people arrive at the time, they need to retreat to work behind the scenes, similar to the life of ordinary people, try not to use physical arts or mental powers or abilities, otherwise their life expectancy will decrease faster.

The average life span of interstellar people is 500 years, which is only an overestimated figure. Due to wars or various work exploring unknown planets, and irresistible hazards in the universe, such as planet explosions, emergence of black holes, sudden changes in planet trajectories, etc., in the universe In, when these crises occur, human beings are the smallest and most vulnerable.

Who can really live to be 500 years old? Too many young and energetic lives have disappeared. Of course, there are also more than 500 years old, but very few.

This is also the reason Ou Dongxue asked, because he had retired and did not attend the meeting.

"In this meeting, everyone has been in a state of ignorance...I don't know what the leader wants to do." Ou Xuefan said, lying on her back in the chair.

"Nothing will let you stay in the conference room for so many days?" Ou Dongxue glared at the youngest son, and then at the son-in-law.

Mu Fengnian received his father-in-law's gaze and had to say what he had discussed with his father at home.

"The reason why the leader brought us together this time is that the empire sent a message to stop the dispute and live in harmony, so he wanted the young children to have a friendly match. The reason is that the alliance and the empire have been fighting over and over for so many years. It's time to put it down.

Since you want to let go, let the children get in touch first, and a friendly game allows the children to remove the barriers between each other. So the leader asked everyone to discuss whether we agreed or not. "

After listening to Ou Dongxue, she looked contemptuous, "Hmph, I don't believe Tycus Finley will figure it out. Once the fight stops, then his throne can't be done. Can he let go of the dictatorship?"

"So you have discussed this issue for so many days?"

"Yes." Mu Fengnian had a headache thinking about the noise of those few days. "Actually, I think it is the issue of the leader. Whenever we have settled on the conclusion, the leader's sentence once again ignites the controversy of everyone, so there is so much noise. day."

Ou Xuefeng laughed mockingly, "The most ridiculous thing is that after so many days, the final decision is actually the result of the first day."

"..." Ou Dongxue was silent for a while.

"So, the leader actually wants you to rest and quarrel?" Ou Xuemei smiled.

"I know, that person's thoughts are always strange."

"It's nice to have a holiday."

"The holiday is over and I will return to the team, and I can't see my wife again..."

"Yes......"

When Ou Dongxue heard what they said, she couldn't listen anymore, and took his wife out of the study to find a good granddaughter.

At noon, Mu Qingxin showed everyone his cooking skills. The jaws that shocked everyone in the Ou family were about to drop. Of course, what shocked them even more was that these delicious meals were so delicious that they couldn't stop.

Ou Yubai was even more interested in meals because of the energy in the food made by his cousin. This could completely replace... the medicine, and kept asking Mu Qingxin how to make it all afternoon.

Mu Qing looked helplessly at the little cousin with various problems, and smiled, "I don't know why there is energy in the cooked rice. Maybe the ingredients have energy, otherwise the cousin will go home with us. I happen to be teaching a group of people to cook, and my cousin can observe it."

When Ou Yubai heard it, he immediately agreed, "Okay, I will go home with you in a while. I guess this must be the attraction between the ingredients and the ingredients, and it will merge and repel..."

"Uh..." Seeing that the little cousin started to make theoretical conjectures again, Mu Qing looked helplessly at other people, and found that grandpa, grandma, uncles, aunts and other cousins ​​were doing their own things, and did not care about being immersed in herself Little cousin in his theoretical research.

Ai Lan saw her granddaughter look suspicious...confused, and smiled, "Is your little cousin scared? Don't pay attention to him, he, when we encounter someone who is interested, we are just like a demon. We are all used to... ..."

After staying for a while in the afternoon, Mu Qingxin and the others left in the utmost desperation of the Ou family. Ou Yubai did not go to Mu's house with them, because she could not see Mu Qingxin cooking immediately after going there. The family will send all the people there, and then he can go there again, and now he is going to study those fruits.

When Mu Qingxin returned home, Mu Fengnian and Ou Xuemei went to discuss with Dad and Gaozu, while the brothers went to the training room to the training room, and boarded the star network to fight team battles with their partners. , Mu Qingxin looked at the people who were busy with her own affairs, and she also returned to her room to enter the space training.

The Capital Star is located at the most central point where the most defensive leader is. At this time, there is a person sitting in the office of the leader. If Mu Qing is in his heart, he will be surprised. This person has come with them. To Dongfangze of the capital star.

Dongfangze sat in the office alone, drinking tea unfamiliarly, watching the report that Yinger had just sent.

This report is the energy test of the meal made by Mu Qingxin. The report shows the energy and supernatural elements contained in each meal, and none of these have changed Dongfang Ze's face. It really made his face... the sudden change in color is the report. A few words written below: empirical test, this substance has 0% side effects.

There were no side effects, these words flashed in Dongfangze's eyes, and Dongfangze quickly recovered his face...he calmly put away the report, picked up the cup and drank the tea lightly. I don't know where to drift.

The door opened with a click.

When Dongfangze heard the incoming person, he knew who it was. He slowly put down the cup in his hand, stood up, looked at the incoming person, and said respectfully, "Head."

Shakuras still had a faint smile on her face, calmly walked to her seat and sat down, "Well, sit down."

Dongfangze walked up to Shakulaas, sat down, and looked at the person in front of him who was respected by the elders of the family. He had been wondering why the Dongfang family would obey this person. He was suspicious and... Did not show any emotions.