Chapter 127: Things of the year (2)

"Actually, what happened back then was nothing. Many people knew it, but nobody would say it, huh," Cora sneered.

Thomas's whole body pressure is lower, "Oh, do they dare to speak out?"

When the others heard it, they became more curious, "What the **** happened? Doreen kept telling the school that it was because your captain made a mistake to make your team..."

"She fart!" Thomas roared with angrily staring eyes, "I don't blame our captain, they are the culprit, if it weren't for them..."

"Thomas!" Cora held down Thomas who was going crazy, "calm down! Thomas, calm down!"

The held Thomas stopped, breathing heavily, and gradually calmed down. After returning to his senses, seeing everyone's shocked expressions, Thomas was silent, "I'm sorry."

"No...no, no..." Bailiyan waved his hands, looking at Thomas and Cora with some worry.

After this interruption, several people did not dare to continue to ask, but the curiosity...

Mu Qingxin looked at the two men with their heads down, and sighed in her heart. Although she didn't know what they had experienced, after a few days of getting along, she believed that the character of Cora and Thomas could definitely make People trust teammates, and there are only two of them in the team who are old, and they usually take care of them. If there is anything, they always think about them first...

"Drink some tea, relax," Mu Qingxin pushed the fruit tea in front of the two and said softly.

Cora and Thomas didn't move, and the others picked up the fruit tea that was not hot and drank it.

"It's delicious~"

"Sweet and sour, so delicious..."

"Hiccup~, I found that after eating, drinking another cup of fruit tea is really enjoyable!" Vance said the thoughts of the other people, and they nodded in agreement.

The atmosphere suddenly became a bit more active, and the faces of Cora and Thomas...the complexion was a bit slow, and they could not help taking a sip of the fruit tea in front of them.

Sure enough, the mouth was fragrant, and after drinking, the whole body relaxed. Mu Qingxin was relieved when she saw the two who had relaxed, and she also picked up the cup and drank.

"Back then..." Cora said slowly while holding the cup, looking down at the...

Hearing this, everyone sat up straight and looked at Cora.

"We went to the final field battle. The night before the field battle, we did the same. We sat together to discuss strategy. Because we were young at the time, some teammates suggested alliances with other teams. Everyone agreed..." Cora thought of the decision. , I can't help regretting it. If they didn't make this decision at that time, would they also discuss tomorrow's field together as they do now?

"In the beginning, we wanted to cooperate with other teams on the same team, but on the day of the field, the captain had not discussed with the other teams, so the captain of the first team called for the initiative and said that they wanted to ally with us. Their leader was Lei. X, the strength is very strong, comparable to our captain. When the people on our team saw Rex, they all persuaded the hesitant captain, and I refused to cooperate with them for personal reasons..."

Thinking of someone in that team, Cora flashed hatred in her eyes. Before anyone else asked for any personal reasons, Cora took the initiative to say, "I have a half-sister, her name is Corey. Five years older than me, the two of us have always hated each other. She hates me for preventing my father from marrying her mother. I hate her mother for ruining my family.