Chapter 200: Pretentious

Chi Boda heard the urging sound of the girl next to him, and his eyes flashed impatience. This girl was just playing in her boring time. Of course, the naturally fertile girl...he dare not play with sex, this is an unnaturally fertile girl... Sex.

Women born unnaturally... because they have no family background, they were nurtured by the state until they reached adulthood. For children born unnaturally, boys can only rely on their own abilities to obtain opportunities and military merits, so that they can excel. Women who are not born naturally...Sexuals are the focus of the state. They can work in state-appointed work units as soon as they reach adulthood. Their lives are worry-free, but their partners need to be allocated by the state. Of course, if you If you can find a good family background, you can break away from the country's restrictions.

However, families with good family backgrounds are generally unwilling to marry unnaturally fertile women... Sex, after all, is an unnatural fertility. Although all physical indicators are up to standard, fertility is somewhat difficult, and some children who want natural fertility difficult. However, in a world where there are many men and few women, sometimes most people don't care about women...whether **** is born naturally or unnaturally. As long as they are female...sex, it's fine, otherwise they can only fight. Bachelor, or encounter "true love", marry the same...sex...

If this behavior of Chiboda was seen by other men, he would definitely scold him. Other men looked for women eagerly...Sex compatriots, this young master would be better, but also looking for women...Sexual play, it's just a beast! !

"Wrap this one, where can I pay the bill?" Dongfang Ling's face... turned cold, and he went into the fitting room and took off the clothes and handed them to the waiter.

The waiter picked up the clothes and said respectfully, "Miss, please."

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin followed the waiter towards the front desk, and An Lin was angry and jealous when seeing the dress taken away by the two girls.

As soon as she arrived in the store, she saw the two delicate-looking girls at a glance. The two girls were obviously wearing famous brands. At first glance, they were the children of wealthy people, or naturally gave birth to women... sex, and she? Why is the same girl, but she is an unnatural child, and she has to plan for the adult life two years later, is it because of her birth?

"Second young master, clothes..." An Lin grievedly looked at the gold master next to him. This second young master must be caught this time. I heard that he is the second young master of Jinyu Pavilion. , That family is enough to match her An Lin!

Chi Boda concealed the impatience under his eyes, the corners of his mouth curled up, and he slapped his hips twice, and put his head to An Lin's ear, and whispered, "Hey, look at me!"

After Chi Boda finished speaking, he stood up straight and walked to the front desk under An Lin's adoring eyes.

"Miss, there are 23,280 credits in total. Today is a special day, so the rest will be erased for you. You can pay 23,000."

"Okay." Dongfang Ling lifted his light brain and prepared to pay the bill to the payment machine.

"Beautiful lady, please wait a minute!" Chiboda shouted.

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin were still facing the front desk, ignoring the people behind them, Dongfang Ling directly pointed the optical brain at the payment machine.

Seeing that the girl buying the clothes ignored him, Chi Boda was immediately angry and stepped forward and grabbed the arm with the light brain.

"What are you doing!" Mu Qing angrily took a picture of the man holding Lingling's arm, pushed him aside, guarding against Lingling, and looked at Chi Boda warily.

Dongfang Ling also stopped, and took a step forward, blocking his heart behind him, looking at the man in the fancy dress with a cold look.

Mu Qingxin looked at Lingling who was taller than herself, and she also wanted to shock the...soo boy, she couldn't see what she was blocking.

Chi Boda looked at the indifferent girl in front of him, patted his clothes indifferently, and smiled, "Little sister, don't be afraid, I just want to discuss with you, can I give this dress to my girl? friend."

"Heh, why?" Dongfang Ling sneered.

Chi Boda suffocated, why? He doesn't know why...

"The dress I wear is better-looking than you and more suitable than you!" An Lin couldn't help but said, standing together, she was arrogant.

Mu Qingxin walked out from the side and took a closer look at the girl with an arrogant face. The girl was pretty good-looking, but she was dressed too coquettishly, and she had no clothes to cover her body, and she had a face. The makeup on my face is too thick, Ao, the one on my mouth is not lipstick, it's blood, why is it so red!

After looking at it, Mu Qingxin shook her head and curled her lips. "No, no, auntie, you are too old to fit this dress, our family is very suitable!"

When An Lin heard that "auntie", she was furious, "Who did you say is auntie! Are you blind? You show me clearly who is auntie!" I think she is only twenty-eight years old, not an adult, so Was called an aunt by a girl, smelly girl, are you blind?

Chi Boda looked at An Lin, who had a thick make-up, and was called by that cute little girl as an aunt. It was really suitable, haha, but, how could this little girl be familiar? Has he seen this little girl before? ? Where have you seen it?

When Dongfang Ling heard An Lin's words, his face... became even colder, and he pulled his heart behind him, "Sorry, auntie! Our eyes are good, it's not that our eyes are bad, and your age is indeed quite similar." Our aunt, do you still want us to call you your sister? And, where is your confidence that you are suitable for this dress, huh, your two..."

Dongfang Ling glanced at the two "weapons" on An Lin's chest, "It's d, I'm afraid this dress can't hold your d, and yours..."

She continued to squint at An Lin deliberately pouting her ass, and said disgustingly, "Your...butt is too fat, I'm afraid you can't fit these pants, so, no matter how I look, Auntie, you are not suitable for this. Clothes!"

Dongfang Ling said, other people also looked at An Lin's figure following her words, compared with the clothes just now, it was indeed somewhat inappropriate for An Lin.

An Lin was said to be impeccable, her face flushed, and her chest was ups and downs, taking a deep breath. Looking at An Lin in anger, Mu Qingxin obviously felt that she was going to explode in the next second. The person in the rage suddenly left two lines of tears, and Xiaoniao Yiren fell into the man's arms.

"Second Young Master, woo woo... I just want that dress, I... I... woo woo..." The delicate and tender grievance sounded.

When Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling heard this voice, their girl shuddered and shivered involuntarily, and got goose bumps all over her body.

This kind of delicate appearance is disgusting for the same female...sex, but for the opposite...sex man, it is extremely useful.

A/n: Hi Guys. I would like to say Thank you to those who love this story(so am i) and i leave a message her so that you can read the other chapters in this story, i can't add more chapters here . So i post(today? I think?) another book which is the Young Commander's Supernatural Sweetheart(2) . It's because only 200 chapter can fit in one book(and i only knew that know HAHAHAHA) And again guys, Thank youhave a nice reading, Muah!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘