Chapter 63: Jinyu Pavilion (2)

The entrance price of Jinyu Pavilion is 500,000 credits. This is the price to enter. The consumption after entering Jinyu Pavilion is calculated separately. The people who come here are all elder brothers and ladies. As for what this gentleman said just now is not suitable for entry. Er checked the information, "It should be that the characters inside are more complicated, and some filth will affect the healthy growth of the owner and Miss Lingling. "

"..." Yingsanyingsi was speechless, "You know it will affect them, why do you recommend this place?"

"Aren't we looking for a place with a private box, secret... high sex? The secrecy of the Jinyu Pavilion... **** is absolutely No. 1 in the capital." Bill explained.

When Mu Qingxin listened to it, she understood that this is similar to a private club in the previous life. Generally, people who come here are either rich or noble. The people inside are more complicated. They just listen to the lower-level places, which may be more chaotic, but The top should be relatively safe and clean.

"Then let's go, instead of going down here, let's go directly to the recreation area and leave after eating." Mu Qingxin decided.

"Okay" Dongfang Ling heard that he couldn't go down there. It was a bit regretful, but now the biggest goal is to eat!

After Yingsanyingsi listened to them, he sighed in relief and didn't go down, but they had to follow the young lady.

The membership needs to be handled on the first floor. A few people walked to the first floor of the Jinyu Pavilion, and you saw a piece of gold. It really deserves its name. Jinyu Pavilion, this is really a piece of gold.

Mu Qing squinted her eyes and looked at this upstart-like decoration. The walls are made of gold and stone, the floor is also gold... the decorations in the hall are all gold... even these service staff wear them. The one is also golden, Nimou, for fear that others will not know that you have money, they are almost blinded.

If Mu Qingxin, who just came to StarCraft, saw these, she would definitely be amazed. She didn't understand the life of rich people, and now she knows that the diamonds, gold and silver in StarCraft are all worthless things. , In the eyes of interstellar people, it is the stone that can be seen everywhere.

"Hi four guests, can I help you?"

No wonder the charge is so high and the service attitude is so good. When they just came in, someone came to greet them.

Yingsan walked ahead, "We handle the membership fee."

After listening, the service staff smiled and bent slightly, "Please come here."

Mu Qixi saw that his sister had actually entered the Jinyu Pavilion, and her whole person was in a state of discomfort. "Damn, do you know where the Jinyu Pavilion is and what to do if your sister's eyes are dirty!"

Mu Qixi was anxious and wanted to go in to stop her sister, but was afraid that her sister would find herself angry with her.

In Jinyu Pavilion, the service staff brought four people to the front desk to handle the procedures. The front desk staff smiled and said, "Hello, distinguished guest. What level of membership do you want to apply for? We have ordinary members with 500,000 credits, 100 Silver members with 10,000 credits, gold members with 1.5 million credits, and Amethyst members with 2 million credits.

Each level of membership privileges are different, what kind of membership do you want? "

Ying San was silent, and their master also had members from Jin Yu Pavilion. They belonged to Amethyst. But if the master let the master know that the young lady came to Jin Yu Pavilion, Ying San shuddered and looked at Ying Si, what should I do?

Ying Si also thought about it. Anyway, just use it this time today. Anything will do. After the lady grows up, if she wants to come, the master will give her a purple crystal card.

"Ordinary members are fine. Let's just sit for a while." Mu Qingxin thought that she would have more than 10 million credits in her card. Just borrowing a place for a meal would cost half a million, which hurts.

Dongfang Ling also felt that it was not a good deal. Their goal was other places. They came here just to have a meal. They didn't expect to get 500,000 credits to come in. Of course, she didn't lack money since she was a child, but this is too bad. .

"Bell, is there no other place?" Dongfang Ling asked. She wouldn't ask about the shadows. Although the two of them ran behind her brother all day, they did not come to this place several times. .

Bill searched again, "Miss Lingling, currently only this place on Linglang Street is hidden...sex is high, and other places are open...sex."

"Okay" Dongfang Ling was discouraged, looked at Eyeshadow Si, Ying Si nodded, and went forward to handle it.

"Hehe, come to Jinyu Pavilion if you don't have money, and don't take a good look at your identity, a bunch of buns."

Suddenly, there was a harsh sound from behind, and the four of them immediately turned their heads and looked at it. They saw a screen in the hall facing the door. Behind the screen were a few sofas for the convenience of waiting for guests. They just came in without paying attention. At this time, there was a girl sitting on the sofa. She looked pretty, but the mocking and contempt on her face instantly lowered her a few grades, which made people very unhappy.

Dongfang Ling asked angrily, "Who do you say is a dumpling!" Since she was a child, she has never been wronged once, and if she was bullied, she returned directly.

Ai Yufu saw them when they walked to the front desk. When she saw the appearance of two of the girls, she felt unhappy, especially the short one. She saw them. A staff member looks at that little man from time to time, isn't it because he looks cute because of his age.

In Capital Star, among the children of the upper class, she has never seen these two girls, so it must be the soil buns from the lower stars.

Ai Yufu squinted contemptuously and said coldly, "Hey, whoever promises is whoever promises. I can't even get 500,000 yuan. What is it if it is not a dumpling?"

"Hehe, who gave you the illusion that made you think we couldn't even get 500,000? And who gave you the courage to make you question us."

Who is Dongfang Ling? She is the most favored little princess of the Eastern family. No one can win her over lip service.

When Ai Yufu heard this, he was immediately furious, stood up "噌", and walked over angrily.

Ying San Ying Si immediately stepped forward to protect the young lady. Mu Qingxin also walked to Dongfang Ling, anyhow she was so old, and protecting her friends (children) was what she should do.

Dongfang Ling saw Xinxin standing in front of her without hesitation, and was very touched. This friend did not cross her hands, but..., "Xinxin, you should stand behind. What if we didn't see you hurt by mistake? do?"

Seeing the master step forward, Bill immediately walked to the master and analyzed, "Master, Bill suggests that you should stand aside. When you stand here, the enemy cannot see you and wants to attract the enemy's attention. It's best to stand where there are no others, so that no one is blocking you."

"...Qaq!" Mu Qingxin felt that she had suffered 10,000 points of damage from her teammates.

Ai Yufu walked a few steps in front of them, stopped, and was annoyed that no one was brought out today. He held back his anger and looked at the staff on the side, "You guys, kick them out of me!"

When the staff on the side saw Ai Yufu, they were secretly bitter.