Chapter 150: Team Field (21) Steal the Hive

"Okay, I also agree, let's go." Vance looked at the few green flags, and his heart was already anxious.

Everyone agreed, and ran forward quickly and appropriately.

In the forest, the temperature difference between morning and evening is getting bigger and bigger. During the day, the temperature is as high as 30 degrees, and the temperature at night directly returns to zero. Such a temperature difference reminds Mu Qing that the temperature difference in a certain place in the previous life is also the same. Saying, "Eat watermelon around the iron stove!"

However, in the high-tech interstellar world, this is not a problem. In good conditions, wear thermostatic clothes to adjust the temperature according to the outside temperature. If the conditions are poor, wear a thermostat, and hang it around your neck to prevent temperature differences.

"Huh...huh..."

"Come on, turn over the mountain in front, we can rest... Huh..." Myron walked in the forefront at this time, panting and saying.

Thomas walked at the back, with Cora in the middle, supporting the water illusion blue. At this time, everyone was panting and walking forward. Everyone was panting, but his face... His complexion was very rosy and healthy, even physically strong. The worst Aqua Blue is also, ten days have passed since the battle of Devil Vine, and it can be seen that her physical strength has been improved.

"Weng Buzz..."

Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound from the rear, and when everyone heard it, their faces were immediately bitter.

"Fuck, this group of poisonous needle bees is still endless? I have been chasing for a day, aren't you tired?" Vance felt his scalp numb when he heard this voice.

Dongfang Ling stared at Vance bitterly, "You still said, it's not because you stole the nest, and they are gone, don't chase you after someone!"

"..." Vance opened his mouth and muttered softly, "Don't you want to taste the honey that Xinxin said? Why do you only blame me..."

"You..." Dongfang Ling suffocated, "After all, whoever makes you clumsy, won't you be a little bit smarter!"

"You are agile, why don't you take it, you will just blindly command next to it..."

...

Mu Qing closed her eyes with a headache, can she pretend that she doesn't know these people? Now they are not only hurrying, oh no, when they are hurrying, the topics they discuss are also eating, it should be except sleeping!

Only when they are sleeping, they are not interested in food. The rest of the time they are discussing food. What is even more bizarre is what happened this morning.

They had just finished eating in the morning, and they didn't go far. Mu Qingxin heard a buzzing sound in her ears. This sound was familiar to her. It was the sound of a bee. She thought that the honey in her space was finished. See if I can get some more honey.

However, when they walked in, they saw dozens of beehives, large and small, hanging on the trees in front of them from a distance. Seeing those beehives, Mu Qing was shocked.

"Why are these honeycombs so big?" The smallest one is half a meter high, and the largest one, er, is probably more than one meter high. Why is it so big? Could it be that there are too many bees?

Water Magic Blue is also the first time I have seen honeycombs and looked at those honeycombs curiously. "It's so fragrant~" The air is filled with a faint fragrance of honey.

"Is this big? It's not big. I've seen a honeycomb bigger than this." Bailiyan thought that Mu Qingxin was talking about the biggest honeycomb in the middle. He thought of the place where he had been with his father. Also big hive.

"It's still big?" Mu Qing said in shock. How big is that, how many bees can it hold?

Suddenly, several very large bees flew over, "Keep down!" Thomas whispered.

Everyone immediately squatted down, "This is the patrol of the Stingle Bee. Once it finds an intruder, it will attack immediately. Although the Stingle Bee is not to be afraid of, if it is stabbed, if it is not dealt with in time, it will directly die. of."

"..." Mu Qing stared blankly at the super-large version of bees. It was... dozens of times as large as the bees she had seen. The youngest was as big as an adult man's half arm. No wonder the hive was so big, the size of the original bee. So big...

"It's so fragrant, I don't know the nest of the Poisonous Needle Bee... what's in the lair, it seems to be the taste of the small snack you gave us that day." Vance... licked... licked his mouth, saying nostalgic, he only tasted One, it is a pity to say that the material is not enough, and it cannot be done.

"That's honey. The ingredients for the small snacks I made are honey, so it has a sweet taste. The honey is in the honeycomb..." Mu Qingxin glanced at the honeycombs, thinking in her heart, no wonder it was before. The hive she bought on Starnet was so big that she thought it was the largest at the time, but now it seems that it is the smallest hive, and the sting bee is so big, no wonder the hive is so expensive.

"Let's go, those poisonous needle bees are gone."

Mu Qingxin saw that the poisonous needle bees had already left, and slowly got up to leave.

"?" Mu Qingxin took a few steps, and found that everyone hadn't moved. "What are you doing?"

Several people in Bailiyan looked at each other awkwardly, and saw the same purpose in each other's eyes.

"What's the matter? Are the legs numb? Or..." The mental strength swept away, there was no danger around, there were no suspicious creatures underground, and their feet were not entangled by any alien plants.

"Ahem, um, we are not in a hurry now, are we?" Mellen blushed and touched Thomas next to him.

There was also a suspicious blush on Thomas' black face, "Yeah."

"We are not in a hurry, let's stay a little longer..." Locke said, winking... with Darren next to him.

Darren quickly nodded in agreement, and Bai Liyan blushed and asked, "Xinxin, is the honey you mentioned in those honeycombs?"

"Why don't we steal a honeycomb? Then you can make some small snacks. These small snacks are delicious. Make more this time..." Vance said excitedly.

Dongfang Ling's eyes widened, staring at the hive not far away.

Mu Qingxin: "..." What do you want to do? Don't you want to take those hive?

"I'll get it, I promise not to let those poisonous needle bees find it!" Finally, Vance volunteered to get the hive, while others paid attention to the surrounding environment. Bailiyan, a small think tank, has found out how to get the hive online. Tell Vence.

Mu Qing numbly looked at this group of... foodies! It's really to eat, not to die!

In this way, with a heart of food, Vance secretly took advantage of the sting bee and ran under the outermost hive, fully armed, took off the hive and quickly installed it into the space button.

The first one went so well, yes, you read that right, it was the first one! These people are greedy and want the second...

"The one right in front, the big one!"

"No, the one on the left looks fuller, there must be a lot of honey in it!"

"No, no, no, the one on the right and the one on the right looks more and shiny..."

"Just the middle one, hurry up!"

"left!"

"right!"

"Don't make a noise, any one will do!"

"Otherwise, you can get everything..."