Chapter 29: One bite per person

Shakuras smiled, "Commander Mu, go sign for it, and let us all taste the curry rice made by Ling Qianjin."

"Yes, right, go, go," everyone agreed.

"Qaq! Can you not sign the receipt and not want to give these wolves the food made by my baby, it was wasted! It was wasted!" Mu Fengnian yelled in his heart.

"I want to take my eyes back to my own room to eat..." Allen looked at Commander Mu, who walked out of the meeting room step by step, feeling very sad.

"We didn't say anything, so don't let your breath go." Mu Qinan squinted at Alan.

Mu Qidong lowered his head and kept reporting the situation to his mother at this time, completely ignoring the two amusing comparisons.

Mu Fengnian came in stiffly holding the package, and everyone's eyes followed Mu Fengnian closely. Mu Fengnian was full of reluctance, but he couldn't show it, really frustrated.

"The stinky boy can't help, just sit and wait for Lao Tzu to take care of him!" Mu Fengnian yelled at the two sons at the back, with no eyes.. With so many people, do you have to finish the division by yourself.

"Come here, here." Although he didn't call himself, Alan ran the fastest for his own careful consideration, and hurriedly followed Mu Qinan. And Mu Qidong calmly turned off the light brain and walked towards his father step by step.

"Please bring out a container that can hold food, we will give you points." Allen smiled and told everyone.

Everyone took out things from their respective space buttons, some even took out a big box...

Exactly four, each took one, holding the spoon and began to distribute it to everyone, Mu Fengnian first gave the head a spoonful, two spoonfuls. Well, the extra spoonful was given by Mu Fengnian for the sake of the leader's face.

"Hey, you are too little." The speaker glared at Alan, and saw that Alan originally dug out a spoonful, but it was shaking and shaking, and only half a spoonful was left... However, the resistance was invalid, and it was originally to let them Just one bite, that's it!

Five minutes later, everyone will have a little curry rice in front of them. Of course, this can be both big and small. The leader has a capacity of two mouthfuls, and Mu Fengnian's two brother-in-laws have a capacity of nearly two mouthfuls. Others are not so honored. It's just a bite, some even half a bite.

Mu Fengnian also had a mouthful in front of the four, just like everyone else. Is it done? Of course not, but in order not to arouse suspicion, they put the rest into the space button and went back to eat.

"This is curry rice, everyone try it." Shakuras said.

Hearing the leader's words, they were already tempted by the fragrance...the bewildered people immediately ate.

"Oh, what's this smell?"

"It's delicious..."

"Damn, this bite is not enough!"

"I didn't taste the taste just now, I almost swallowed my tongue..."

"My stomach is wailing out of control"

"It's over, just took a sip of nutrition... the rhythm that the liquid can't swallow..."

...

After everyone had finished eating, they were completely captured by the taste of the curry rice, and some were still...licking the plate...Everyone was complaining that they had too little curry rice, and they couldn't get enough of their teeth.

Haqilin recalled the curry rice he had just eaten. It was really delicious. Fortunately, the little baby was admitted. After school starts, I will find a chance to let the little baby make a big portion for him. Hahahahaha...

Following Haqilin's fantasies, the other two deans began to complain about why their academy did not have an art department. If there was, they could just try to win their own academy. Alas, it's cheaper. Lin that old thing.

After Ou Xuefeng and Ou Xuefan had finished eating, they complained too little in their hearts, but when they saw their proud nephew hiding their faces, they smiled at each other. They haven't had a heart-to-heart talk with brother-in-law (brother-in-law) and nephew for a long time. Let's talk tonight.

"Ahem" Shakuras was also shocked by the delicacy that had never been eaten before. Seeing that everyone had no intention of continuing the meeting, he let them leave. And he asked the guard to take a delicacy made by Barry's nutritionist, and tasted it. It was not at the same level.

"What do you think?" Shakuras took a bite of the delicacy and couldn't eat it anymore and set it aside.

Qin Ji humorously picked up the fork and took a sip, then put it down and didn't look at it again. This delicacy that had been so expensive by the interstellar was ignored.

"You can try to get someone to do what she says, and see if you can do it."

"What if you can't do it?"

"What if you can't make it? You can get the Mu family and Ou family to agree to let their only little princess cook for you?"

"..." Shakuras is speechless to this nephew, can't she say something nice, but looking at her nephew, "it's not impossible, as long as she marries her when she is an adult, she can eat it every day Delicious meal."

When Qin Jiyou heard this, she looked up at Xia Kulaas expressionlessly, did not speak, and just looked at him silently.

In less than a minute, Shakuras was defeated and waved his hand, "It's not that I marry, even if I don't want those two families." Qin Jiyou retracted his gaze, "However, all of you are here today. Human spirit, I thought about it, and they all thought about it, let alone cooking, how do you feel about today's song?"

Qin Jiyou thought of the song he heard today and the scene when he saw the little girl yesterday, and stood up, "No feeling." After speaking, he left without saying hello.

"It's really unpleasant." Shakuras was speechless by the nephew. If it weren't for his nephew, he would have turned his face.

This evening, everyone was reminiscing about the taste of the curry rice they had eaten, and tried their best to recall the ingredients Mu Qingxin said to make curry rice, thinking about going back and letting people try it.

When Mu Fengnian returned to the lounge and the four of them were about to enjoy this delicious food, they were broken by uninvited brothers (uncles), and the rest of the curry rice was robbed and emptied.

The looting of curry rice also happened in Muqixi dormitory. I agreed to let my brothers taste a bite of Muqixi. I regretted that I had promised them at that time. I had a good bite and ended up with a good meal. I was divided into only two bites, qaq.

"Brother, next time my sister is mailing it over, tell my brother "Go away, don't even think about it!"

"Watermelon, this curry rice made by my sister is so delicious, when will my sister still make it?" Rub, it's my sister!

"Dear, tell your sister, let's make some more, I haven't eaten enough" Qaq, I didn't even eat, you go to die!

Mu Qixi ignored the three goods, hid in the bed, and whined and complained to his sister, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... three brothers are so pitiful, I only had two bites of curry rice tonight, and all the others were The pack of wolves ate it, oooooooo..."

"Uh, third brother, don't cry. If you eat too much at night, you will gain weight, so they are saving your body." Mu Qingxin thought of how the third brother said today that she had gained two catties because of her cooking.

"..." Mu Qixi felt that she was deeply hurt and made her mouth so bad that she deserved it.