Chapter 22: Space production

"Baby, mom is back" Ou Xuemei quickly entered the door and said apologetically, "Sorry, baby, mom was just at work and forgot to read the baby's information. Next time, mom will read the information as soon as possible. Forgive mom this time. Okay?"

Mu Qingxin smiled and looked at her mother, "It's okay, I know my mother is working, but my mother must ensure that she will not be so addicted to work in the future, and take care of her body and not be too tired."

Hearing her daughter caring about herself, Ou Xuemei hugged her daughter tightly, "Okay, mom promises you to pay attention to your body."

After getting the assurance, Mu Qingxin took out the food from the space. Just after taking it out, the smell of food filled the whole room.

"Suck~" Ou Xuemei covered her mouth, for fear that her saliva would flow out, it was too fragrant.

"Mom, my third brother just taught me how to mail it, and I have already sent the mail to my brother and dad."

"Ah? Oh, okay" Ou Xuemei had forgotten her husband and sons a long time ago when she saw...the delicious food. "Can you eat it? What is it, it smells so good" Ou Xuemei's eyes stuck to the food on the table and couldn't wait.

Mu Qingxin thoughtfully handed her mother's chopsticks, "You can eat it. This is a boiled fish. There are no thorns in it. You can eat it with confidence." The black star fish condensed by aura has only one spine, and the rest is fresh and tender. The meat can be eaten freely.

"This is a large plate of chicken, a bit spicy, there are bones in it, spit out the bones. Also, these two dishes are both greens, just to get rid of the greasiness of the meat, mom, you taste it."

After hearing her daughter's explanation, Ou Xuemei immediately stretched her chopsticks to the boiled fish.

"Oh, what is it made of, it's so delicious!" Ou Xuemei felt like she was going to swallow her tongue, it was delicious and fresh, "you can eat it too, baby."

"Okay." Mu Qingxin also ate the boiled fish with saliva, and the taste buds were immediately captured by the tenderness of the fish. It was really delicious, better than all the fish she had eaten in her previous life.

Mu Qingxin had tasted other dishes one by one, and she had to marvel at the wonders of the space again. The products produced by the space are the best.

"Mom, today when I packed food for my brothers, it suddenly occurred to me that if there are grids in the box, it will be much more convenient, so can mom make me some more boxes with grids?" Mu Qingxin showed the box she drew to her mother.

"Huh?" Ou Xuemei heard her daughter's words and saw the drawings again. She couldn't help thinking that if she also used this kind of box in her research, it would be more convenient to pack things.

"Baby is so smart, I'll post it now and let them make it!" Ou Xuemei immediately took pictures of the drawings.

"How did you look at school when mom told you this morning?" Ou Xuemei didn't rush back to work after eating, drink some tea, and rest for a while.

Mu Qingxin was about to talk to her mother about this, and said embarrassedly, "I read the admission requirements of the three colleges this morning, but mother, I am not interested in battlefield mechas, and my mental strength Physical skills... are not good, I must have failed the admissions test."

Since the original owner had tested it before, both mental power and physical skills were both wasteful. As for now, whether Mu Qingxin's mental power and physical skills have changed since he came to this world, I don't know yet.

It's not that Ou Xuemei has never thought that her daughter will recover and that she should get rid of double waste f; Oh. But I also thought that my daughter had just recovered, and if it was tested that she was still double-waste, her daughter must be very sad, so I had discussed with her husband not to give her a test first, and we will talk about it later.

"Baby which college do you want to go to?" Ou Xuemei asked while looking at her daughter.

"Uh, I think that my eldest brother and my second brother both graduated from Philipbel, and my grandfather and grandpa are both in Capital Star, so my first choice is Philipbel College, but Philipbel College is the first college in the league. The highest, so I..." Mu Qing scratched her head in shame.

Seeing her daughter...showing her shy little face, Ou Xuemei's maternal love was in her heart. She hugged her daughter, kissed fiercely, and said proudly, "Since the baby wants to go to Philippe, then let's go to Philip Bell!"

"Huh?" Mu Qingxin was shocked by her mother's bold words and aspirations. Mom, it's not like we can go if we want...

Ou Xuemei looked at her shocked daughter amused, and said, "Over the years, there have been children with poor qualifications and students with low combat effectiveness in StarCraft. If you are a child with poor family conditions, you can only rely on your own efforts to improve. Nearly entered college.

Of course, there are such poor qualifications in families with strong family backgrounds. Fortunately for boys, if it is a girl, Philippe College has a special department, the Department of Art.

The art department is not open to the public, so you didn't see it, baby can go to Philippe's art department. I will tell your father later.

Of course, the art department also has assessments. You only need to submit a video showing your talents. So baby, you can think about what talents you want to hand in these days. You can learn it on StarNet, and then let father pass it to Philip Bell's principal. "

Mu Qingxin was shocked by her mother's explanation, so her own family was quite powerful, and she also experienced a green...color channel.

It turns out that not only the previous world, there has been no real "fairness" in the world since ancient times. For this little person, let it be the case, saying that fairness or anything is a brain injury. According to the old saying from ancient times to the present, a good job is worse than a good job.

"This is okay, I'm going to prepare." Mu Qingxin suddenly became energetic after going to school.

Ou Xuemei was relieved to see that her daughter had changed her state of depressed... The production is very fast. No surprise, you can make your kitchen utensils and the check boxes by mail this afternoon. You can see if it can be used. If there is any need for improvement, you can directly communicate with him. .

I'll give you his contact information. If you want to make something in the future, you can send it directly to him, and then pay the bill after finishing it. "After speaking, Ou Xuemei sent her contact information to her daughter Guangnao.

"Okay, baby take a good rest, don't worry too much about the career of talent, just do it, mom is going to work, see you at night, okay."

"Goodbye, mom." After Mu Qingxin and Ou Xuemei met again, she turned around and went into the bedroom, lying on the bed and preparing to take a nap. She used to take a nap every day.

An hour later, Mu Qingxin got up, walked into the living room, and saw a large package, she knew it was made of kitchen utensils.