Chapter 47: Go to Europe (2)

"Xinxin, my aunt bought you a lot of beautiful clothes. You can try them later and make sure you like it..."

"..." Mu Qingxin's smiling face cracked for an instant, thinking of her mother's madness, she smiled stiffly, "My aunt bought it, and I like it all in my heart."

"Haha, my heart's little mouth is so sweet, it's better to have a daughter." Zong Bing held his niece tightly, his heart melted.

"Mom, your holding time is too long..." Ou Yuyi protested. He didn't grab it just now.

Others also watched Xinxin being held in his arms by Zong Bing, too impatient. Yu Yiyu walked over with tea, "Hey, Xinxin, come and drink tea."

"Don't be busy, little aunt, we just came to eat, not thirsty." Mu Qidong quickly got up and took the cup in little aunt's hand and said.

"Eating? What kind of food?" Ou Yuyi asked.

"My sister made ancient rice, but it was delicious. In the morning, we had mung bean porridge and steamed buns. The steamed buns were delicious. The veggie fillings were fresh and refreshing, and the meat fillings were fat but not greasy. They were very fragrant." Mu Qixi talked about the food made by his sister, but there was no end to it.

Others were full of curiosity when they heard it, but Zong Bing and Yu Yiyu had heard their husband talk about curry rice before. When they were talking, they were very curious by the infinite aftertaste on their faces.

"My heart is great, I can cook, when will I let my aunt taste your craft." Zong Bing smiled and looked at the niece in his arms.

"Okay, I will make good food for everyone at noon today." Mu Qingxin felt the same love from the Ou family, so she agreed very smoothly.

"By the way, I also have a gift for you." Then she took out the gift she had prepared before. It was some fruits and small snacks that she had nothing to make before. She prepared two kinds of them, although she decided to give them both. , But the delay in not showing it is also because of the precautions in my heart.

Although Ou's family is her mother's family, she has not had any contact with her. If someone doesn't like her, she will only take out snacks and not the fruit. After all, those fruits are special.

From the previous contact, she truly felt the love and love that everyone has for herself, so she brought out the fruits and snacks together.

The Ou family is also relatively simple. I heard that the grandfather of the Ou family died in a siege of star pirates a hundred years ago. The sacrifice of the owner of the Ou family led to the gradual decline of the situation in the Ou family, but the Ou family is a big family for thousands of years, even now With manpower dying, it will not be overwhelmed.

Grandpa Ou's family has three children. The eldest son, Ou Xuefeng, is 120 years old. He is now the Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. His wife Zong Bing is the eldest of the family's family. Now he concurrently holds the position of deputy general manager in the manufacturing company of the family's family.

The two had two sons, Ou Yuxiu and Ou Yuyi. Ou Yuxiu is 45 years old and is now a major general. However, he is not in the first to ninth team, but in the Nether team. Today is also because of Ou Dongxue's calling home. Yes, there are only a few days at home in a year.

Ou Yuyi is 35 years old this year. He particularly likes mecha research. Now he works in the Zongjia mecha research room. He is determined to develop an intelligent mecha that can be the same as the Dragon Wing Battle Armor of Jiyou Marshal.

Ou Xuemei is Ou Dongxue's second child and married to Mu's family. Ou Xuefan is Ou Dongxue's youngest son. He is now 92 years old and the commander of the second team. His wife, Yu Yiyu, is a big family on the fifth-level civilization planet, but in the capital. For Xing, it was inconspicuous. The two met and fell in love when they were in school, and the Ou family didn't pay attention to the right kind of match, so they got married after graduation.

Ou Xuefan also has two sons, the eldest son Ou Yuxin and the younger son Ou Yubai. Ou Yuxin is 31 years old and has just grown up. He is an intern in the Artillery Team of the Second Team.

The youngest son, Ou Yubai, is 25 years old this year and is still studying in the Pharmacy Department of Philip Bell College. Of course, he was thrown olive branch by the Ji family many times before, but he did not agree. He only wanted to study...pharmaceuticals without any side effects.

Now, when Ou Yubai saw the fruits brought out by his cousin Xinxin, he could see the preciousness of these fruits and the large amount of energy in them.

His eagerness to inquire made him unable to sit still, and ran back to his small research room with the fruit to study.

Since Ou Yubai has already invested in the research, he has forgotten where and when he is. Even if he is on vacation, he still has to stay at school to study. It is because the school has laboratory equipment but not at home. Ou Dongxue asks his elder daughter-in-law to stay at home so that his grandson can stay at home. I ordered a set of research equipment for my grandson. The quality and precision were better than those of the school, so from then on, Ou Yubai went home to study and manufacture... the medicine immediately after the vacation.

After receiving Mu Qingxin's gifts, other people were attracted by the fruity fragrance of the fruit and the delicious snacks. No one asked where it came from. They were just happy that Xinxin trusted them and liked Mu Qingxin even more.

In the study, Mu Fengnian told his father-in-law and his two younger brother-in-laws of the family's decision. Ou Dongxue and the others have not eaten those fruits and foods, but since Ou Xuemei's body is now back to this state, they know that their hearts are unusual.

They fully supported Mu's decision, and they would do it as long as they could protect their hearts and let her grow up safely.

"What my father considers is that half of the people from the Mu family and half from the Ou family will be provided for training. After the training, the two of us will sit together to discuss how to develop and publish it..." Mu Fengnian explained in detail what his father had explained.

After hearing this, Ou Dongxue nodded secretly. In-laws took the initiative to divide half of the benefits to them. In their opinion, they fully supported the baby granddaughter. No matter what they asked them to do, the Mu family took the initiative to half. Share the benefits of this to them. This is to make them more sturdily tied.

"Okay, let the boss find good people to send you there in a while. As for the talents of these people, it depends on their own destiny. If there is no one, I will not say anything, and I will still fully support the Mu family. "Yes." Ou Dongxue said, looking at her elder son, "You will find some reliable people in a while, and give your daughter-in-law by the way...Wu said, if the Zong family can help, they can help, and don't force it."

Ou Xuefeng nodded, "Good dad, I'll do it in a while." I thought that my daughter-in-law...wife likes Xinxin so much, she will definitely persuade the Zong family to help, and for someone who can compete with the Ji family, the father-in-law, Will definitely support it.

"By the way, I haven't asked you to go to the meeting this time. What does that person mean?" Ou Dongxue looked at a few people. The sons came back and spent the whole day with his daughter-in-law... He hadn't had time to ask yet. .