Chapter 104: I'll follow you

Mu Qingxin looked at the set up tent, nodded in satisfaction, her eyes moved, and the corners of her eyes twitched, she saw Daren crawling onto the bed naked.

The boys packed up early and lay in bed, exhausted, and no longer have the energy to think about tomorrow.

The four of Mu Qingxin took turns to wash in the bathroom. Mu Qingxin was the last one. Standing under the light-energy dust collector, she wiped all the dust off her body instantly, but...

Mu Qingxin...knead...knead...knead her sore arms and walked out with her weak legs. She missed the hot bath very much. It would be great if she could soak in a hot bath, and she would be able to get away with exhaustion. net.

"Gurulu"

Mu Qingxin's stomach screamed so loudly, she was shocked. She has been busy all day, and the nourishment...liquid she drank at noon. It's 11 o'clock now, and she didn't eat dinner. I was hungry and unconscious, and when I suddenly relaxed, my hunger pandemic.

Since she's hungry, let's eat, she doesn't want to drink nutrition...liquid.

Mu Qingxin quickly took out the kitchen utensils and boiled water. Because she was physically exhausting too much today, she directly added three drops of spiritual water. Before, she only added one drop.

"Do you eat noodles?" Mu Qingxin took out the instant noodles from the space.

"Eat! I eat, I am starving to death!"

"I... I also eat..."

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan heard Mu Qingxin's words and immediately ran out of the tent.

"What's that?" Bailiyan came out of the bathroom, and saw that the dormitory was filled with things that he didn't know, and the fragrance wafting from the utensils, "Gurulu" Bailiyan...touched... Touching his stomach, his stomach did not scream.

"Gurulu..."

There was another gurgling sound of a big belly, followed by various belly calls, big and small, and I saw a few boys who were still in bed just now, sitting on the bed with wide-eyed eyes. Mu Qingxin.

"Hi...It smells so sweet, Mu Qingxin what are you doing? Why is it so sweet?"

Vance sucked in the scent in the air, staring at the scented vessel, swallowing...severely.

"Noodles, do you want to eat?" Mu Qingxin opened the lid, the noodles were ready, and the rich fragrance of noodles scattered throughout the dormitory, making the originally hungry people even hungry.

"eat!"

"I eat too!"

"It smells good, I eat too..."

"..."

Several boys swallowed desperately and said.

"Come down and eat, do you want us to take it over for you?" Dongfang Ling joyfully took the first bowl of noodles to the table, and glanced at a few boys in disgust. Upon hearing this, several boys hurriedly got out of bed and put on shoes.

"Thank you" Shui Huanlan carefully took the second bowl, and quickly ran to Dongfang Ling to sit down and eat.

"Sister Cora, be careful to burn." Mu Qingxin smiled and passed the third bowl of noodles to Cora.

Cora looked at Mu Qingxin, looked at the face in her hand, took it silently, turned around, and said "thank you".

Finally hearing Cora speak, Mu Qing squinted her eyes happily, "No thanks."

Hearing Mu Qingxin's reply, Cora, who was pulling the stool, had a slight meal, and sat down to taste the noodles she had never eaten before. It was delicious and the soup was delicious. It was warm and seemed to have warmed her cold for five years. heart of...

Bailiyan was about to wait there. After receiving the fourth bowl, he also said thank you to Mu Qingxin, and the other boys also came over and thanked each other.

Several boys watched how Dongfang Ling eats, and they followed them. As soon as they took their mouths, they were shocked. They were very chewy and full of umami flavor.

They have never eaten or seen this kind of thing, but at the moment they don't have time to ask what it is. They only know that it is delicious, too delicious, and they want to destroy it all!

Ten minutes later, everyone leaned on the stools contentedly. Mu Qingxin smiled silently as she watched the people recovering their strength. This scene seemed to be back to the time when she was in school, the era of youth and innocence.

Mu Qingxin quickly cleaned up everyone's dishes. Thomas and Cora stood up and helped put them in the dust collector. Mu Qingxin said thank you, but the two of them didn't say anything, but the breath of them both It's a lot softer when I first saw it.

Mu Qingxin took the kitchen utensils back to the space, and the dormitory returned to its original appearance.

"Xinxin, what did we eat just now?" Bailiyan blushed, thinking of what he had just eaten, and he felt unfinished.

"Yeah, what is that? Why is it so delicious, and...that taste has never been tasted..."

"And the stuff in the soup, it's delicious..."

"That thing one by one is delicious!"

... When it comes to what I just ate, except for Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan, the others were discussing with glowing eyes.

"One by one is the noodles, which are pulled out one by one from the heart, so they are so delicious!" Dongfang Ling said with gestures.

"And that soup, it's also heart-warming, but it's delicious..." Water Magic Blue... Licking... Licking his mouth, it still tastes fresh and delicious.

"Xinxin can not only make noodles, but also make many other meals, which are delicious!" Dongfang Ling broke his fingers, "Curry rice, dumplings, shredded pork with fish flavor, eggplant with fish flavor, fried vegetable..."

"Guo Ton"

There were a few loud drooling sounds, and Mu Qingxin looked at Ling Se Lingling amusedly, "Okay, it's late, go to bed, the official military training will begin tomorrow, and rest soon."

After Mu Qingxin finished speaking, she went directly to sleep in the tent, "Sister Cora, Lingling, Lan Lan hurry in and rest."

Cora glanced at the boy who was still in a daze, then retracted his gaze and went into the tent to rest, Dongfang Ling proudly pulled Shui Huanlan into bed.

The few boys left outside,...touch...touch your stomach, and look at the closed tent.

"If you have anything to say tomorrow, go to bed." Bailiyan shouted to a few people and went to bed, but silently thought in his heart that he would have the opportunity to make his heart and heart make other delicious food for him. He really wanted to try it. taste.

Darren saw that Bailiyan had gone to bed, and they quickly took off their clothes and went to bed.

"Master, it's time to sleep." Myron reminded Lavence.

Vance returned to his senses and looked at the closed tabernacle with excitement, "Mu Qingxin, Xinxin, I have decided. From tomorrow on, I will mix with you. I will go wherever you go, as long as you do it for me. It's delicious!" After speaking, he nodded firmly, very satisfied with his decision.

When Melan on the side heard Vance's words, his face immediately turned black, "Master, don't forget your identity, how can you follow..."

Vance looked impatient and refused to let Myron continue to say, "Whenever I decide to miss your master, you will follow me, it is in your advantage!" After speaking, he continued to stare at the tabernacle and waited for an answer.

"Get out! My heart is mine, I miss you! Turn off the lights!" Dongfang Ling shouted.

The "pop" light went out.

Myron in the dark took out the lamp, saw the determined Vance, his face twitched, "Master, turn off the lights, go to bed."