Chapter 73: Hot "Concert" (2)

All kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred appeared under each person's post. Several people saw the following comments and slowly became proud of themselves. They absolutely did not show off.

After Mu Qingxin finished playing, she became more excited, "My dear ones, did the song just now sound good?"

"Good!" the others shouted in cooperation.

"Okay, the next song "Madrid Unbelievable" is for you~ Meme~~~" Mu Qingxin sent out a kiss.

"Oh, what a da~" Ou Xuemei and Borissa have become little... fans at this time, and they also sent out air kisses. Mu Qixi followed closely. Although the others did not send air kisses, they had their faces in their eyes. A big smile.

"Sunny and graceful strolling on the lawn of the hotel

The mermaid plays the harp on the stone wall

Arc roof with latin dawn

Yan... ambiguous seduction

I have started to smoke

Flaming dance clothes spinning on the green trail

..."

This time Mu Qixi made a direct video recording and posted the complete song of my sister to the forum: "How come my sister is so versatile, listen well, send a kiss~~~"

Immediately afterwards, other people also reposted it quickly. This evening, the forum of everyone in the Mu family burst, and Mu Qingxin's singing video was reposted by countless people, and the people who reposted it were also surprising.

Master Arthur: Forward Dr. Ou, "Oh, my little baby hasn't seen each other for a long time, and it's getting cuter and cuter. I miss you, and I look forward to seeing you next time~" (I want to eat the food that my baby made, oh...)

Dr. Bennie: Forward Dr. Ou, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss the ancient rice you made!)

After Mu Jia Ou Jia and Zong Jia forwarded these videos, people speculated about who the little girl in the video was. According to the Mu family's voice, could it be the Mu family... Miss delirious (mentally retarded) really back to normal?

Seeing that Master Arthur and the researchers in the Institute of Botany followed forward, everyone was even more suspicious, but in their hearts they never believed that a person who had been stupid for fifteen years would restore his sanity? But the following forwarders shocked them!

Deputy Commander Ling Xuan: Forward Ou Yuxiu, "I like the song "Curry Curry" that the little guy used very much, save it decisively, and I will fan you later~"

Young Marshal Jiyou: Forward Deputy Commander Ling Xuan, "Cute, cute, nice."

The Marshal Jiyou, who hasn't sent a message for thousands of years, also played posts, and more importantly, sent five words! Five words! ! ! The whole league was in an uproar, one passed two, two passed four, and none of them complained.

To be honest, they have never heard of these songs, and the people who listen to the songs will become happy with the cheerful singing. Even if there are many people covering them afterwards, they have not achieved this effect.

This evening, these music videos of Mu Qingxin were topped by major forums. All those who clicked on the videos were firstly attracted by the little girl in the video, and secondly attracted by the talent of the cute little girl. The whole person was amazed by the beautiful and cheerful singing, and they were preserved.

Without knowing it, Mu Qingxin became angry. Overnight, the fire spread across the stars. Everyone in StarCraft knows that the silly lady of Mu's fifteen years has regained her sanity. Not only does she regain her sanity, but she can also sing nice songs. Most importantly, she is so cute, small, cute, The men and women in the interstellar world went home to make babies, all wanting to have a soft daughter.

No matter what the outside is, after Mu Qingxin finished singing to everyone, everyone's thoughts were still lost, and they went to sleep with their own waves.

Mu Qingxin went back to the room and checked the time. It was already twelve o'clock. She tried to enter the space, but she still didn't respond and couldn't enter. "How long will the space upgrade?" Mu Qing wondered...confused.

The excitement and excitement were vented along with the evening's singing. There was only a lot of anticipation left in this meeting. Mu Qing thought about it, forget it, I won't meditate tonight. In this way, I can't concentrate, for sure. After failing to meditate, Mu Qingxin quickly rinsed and went to bed.

Interstellar 4021, August 29, weather: artificial wind level 2, no rain, temperature 24 degrees.

As of the beginning of school, there was only one day left. On this day, everyone did not go out. No matter how their friends tried to persuade them to see Mu Qingxin, they refused.

Their baby only has the day left to spend with them. They are about to go to school soon. They haven't seen it for a long time. I can't bear to think about it. Others want to spoil this day, don't even think about it!

"Baby, yesterday...milk...milk bought you a lot of clothes, come and try it, see if it fits..."

"Baby, mom prepared military training for you, put it in the space, it will be useful then..."

"Baby, the high-level flying skateboard made by Gao Zutuo yesterday can be used for military training. You can use it if you don't want to walk at school. Here, you keep it..."

"Baby, grandpa gives you..."

"Baby, Dad..."

"Sister, big brother..."

...

Mu Qing's forehead was a little jerky. Looking at the things piled up in front of her, she opened her mouth and closed it again. Although it didn't seem like a refusal,...

"Gaozu, grandpa...milk...milk, mom and dad, brothers, I...my space has been upgraded, and I can't put things in, so" I don't need that much.

"It's okay, it's okay, the second brother will give you a space button, you can put these things in the space button." Mu Qinan happily took out the space button. This space button was already ready to be given to my sister, but my sister has The space was there, so I didn't send it out, this time it finally came in handy.

"Thank you second brother" Mu Qingxin smiled and took it. Alas, she actually didn't want to take these things. Although it was everyone's love, she didn't want everyone to be so...worry and troublesome for herself.

Mu Qidong looked at his distressed sister and smiled, "Everyone has prepared so much for you this time because you just enrolled in school and worried about you, so there won't be so many things for you in the future, so put it away quickly and prepare. It's useless if you don't want to give it to you in the future."

Sure enough, after Mu Qingxin listened, the burden in her heart was relieved, yes, when school started, everyone was worried about her, and the more she grew, they would be relieved. Mu Qing cleared her distress, happily put things into the space button, and buttoned the space button to Guangmin.

"Xinxin, I suggest that you install something in the space button in the future, otherwise, like this time the space has been upgraded, you can't take it out or put something in, it will be difficult to do when you need it in a hurry," Mu Zhaohui said.

"Well, I remember, Gao Zu" Mu Qingxin nodded in agreement. This is really important. You can't rely too much on space. What if you happen to be outside next time when you upgrade the space? Up.

On the last day before school started, Mu Qingxin had been chatting with her family, listening to her family to add to her school experience, common sense in life, and how to save herself...