062

Late in the afternoon, in one of the old streets of Seoul.

Hyoyeon arrived at a hospital linked to the Kwon Family. But, because a long time had passed since she last visited, the hospital had already relocated and it was unclear where the staff had gone. So, it was practically impossible to find any old medical history on the Kwon Family.

The Kwon Family obviously didn't know about any secrets either. Otherwise, they would have made a commotion and not remained quiet.

But, if her and Han Ji-eun weren't related, why would their DNA results say otherwise? What secret could there be? Who could provide an answer?

The explosion from 19 years ago was obviously deliberate, and the fact that Han Ji-eun wasn't worried about doing a DNA test with Taeyeon showed that she had nothing to fear.

Due to urgency, Hyoyeon received the second round of DNA results before Han Ji-eun. But, no one expected, when they saw the results, even the doctors were shocked.

"Ms. Lee, the third sample is related to both the first and second sample. In fact, they are both a 99.9% match. Did you happen to bring two samples from yourself?"

"Doctor, are you certain? What if I was to tell you that the DNA samples came from two different people?" Hyoyeon asked.

"If the two people are of the same age, it could be possible that they are twins. In fact, with such similar results, they are likely to be identical," the doctor replied seriously.

"So, what you're saying is, when an identifical twin has a child, the other twin's DNA will also be a match, making it impossible to identify the birth mother?"

"Scientifically, yes," the doctor replied. "So, generally speaking, if a twin was to steal the identity of their sibling, it is very difficult to differentiate between them. The only option is to check their fingerprints."

Fingerprint...

Hyoyeon looked at her burnt fingers; even her only option was void.

Even so, there was already no doubt that Han Ji-eun was her sister. But, why didn't the Kwon Family know about this?

Most frightening of all, Hyoyeon realized Han Ji-eun may have planned the explosion 19 years ago to take over her identity.

In other words, Han Ji-eun was aware of everything. To change her fate, she was willing to do anything, including killing her own twin sister.

She stole her identity...

...her husband...

...her son...

...and her career.

She stole everything, including her life...

This was much too frightening...

Hyoyeon couldn't comprehend this. She never expected things to be so complicated and never expected Han Ji-eun to have such a complex identity. Above all, she wondered how long Han Ji-eun had been setting up her trap before she pulled off the act from 19 years ago. Han Ji-eun was unimaginably cruel.

Hyoyeon couldn't understand how she suddenly gained a twin sister, so she returned to Hyatt Regency in a daze. There were many things she wanted to say to Tiffany, but, in order not to expose herself, she resisted the urge to do so.

Although Han Ji-eun was her actual sister, she had stolen her identity without mercy.

"Auntie Lee, what happened? Why do you seem like your mind is elsewhere?" Tiffany noticed there was something strange about Hyoyeon. She also sensed that Hyoyeon's mood had changed dramatically after stepping out for a while.