068

Seeing Tiffany appear, Han Ji-eun subconsciously furrowed her brows. She knew what her appearance meant. Whenever Tiffany appeared, she never lost a battle. In other words, Hyoyeon was not going to lose this battle.

That couldn't happen...

Han Ji-eun clenched her fists in secret.

It was impossible for Hyoyeon to present any evidence, but Han Ji-eun knew that she simply had to grit her teeth and endure for a while and everything would be solved for her.

So, she decided to strike first by pointing to Tiffany, "This was all because of you, you evil b*tch. Did you think, by designing all these schemes, you'd be able to beat me?"

Tiffany was unlike Hyoyeon; she remained as calm as ever. In fact, she looked at Han Ji-eun like she was enjoying a performance.

"Ms. Han, you've overestimated yourself. Please don't keep adding to your act," Tiffany said calmly, "I really don't have the spare time to frame you..."

"Then why did you find someone to try and steal my identity?"

"Han Ji-eun, I've said it before, this world is based on karma; it is fair and just. If someone has done something bad, they will definitely leave flaws." After speaking, Tiffany looked at Sunny behind her and signaled for her to present the evidence they had, "You asked for evidence, didn't you?"

"I'll give you evidence right now."

Han Ji-eun saw the item in Tiffany's hands and smiled disdainfully, "What kind of evidence is that? I also have one of my own!"

"This DNA report was performed by the most authoritative organization. You must think that it's impossible to identify the real mother between twins, but you are wrong. One simply has to spend more time...or perhaps money..."

"After a total of one month and long hours spent by the staff at the research facility, they finally discovered tiny differences in your DNA. They also found over 20 matching DNA sequences in Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's DNA that wasn't present in yours."

"You said I'm turning a blind eye to the truth, but what about you?" Tiffany asked as she turned to look at Sunny, "Crown Empire will release a comparison chart to the public in a moment. If anyone has any doubts, they can contact the DNA testing center in Korea."

"This is a nationally accredited report, it's definitely correct."

"I studied medicine before and I know how to read this chart. Looking at the variety of DNA sequences, we can see that President Kim and Ms. Lee have a lot of matches that Han Ji-eun does not have. When this occurs multiple times, it becomes obvious who the birth mother is."

"This is solid evidence!"

Solid evidence!

Hearing these two words made Han Ji-eun's expression change. She immediately grabbed the report from Tiffany's hands. After seeing the clear comparison in DNA, Han Ji-eun glared at Tiffany. Even though she believed that the report was real and her lips were already quivering in fear, she still yelled loudly at Tiffany,

"This is impossible! Tiffany, don't you dare manipulate the public with your fake evidence."

"I think the media can tell whether I am manipulating them or not," Tiffany skillfully deflected. 

"Exactly, do you think we are stupid? This is the most authoritative institution," the reporters began to cut in. 

"Unbelievable! I originally thought that something like this was impossible. I didn't expect the plot to be reversed. It turns out, Hyoyeon is the true Madam Kim."