043

Out of luck!

If she was referring to someone else, Krystal may have believed her, but she was talking about Tiffany who had pulled through multiple battles and handled so many obstacles with ease. So, Krystal couldn't help but wonder who was truly out of luck.

She already had the trump card in her hands and was merely waiting for her enemy to reveal their hand first.

The 'Originality' Charity Event was to be held at the Emperor Hotel in The Netherlands. Tiffany and Taeyeon had already checked in ahead of time, but they did not manage to avoid the preparations that Yang Xi had made at the hotel; she had already been waiting for Tiffany's arrival.

Tiffany was indeed pregnant. Even though she concealed it well at the beginning, now that she was 6 months pregnant, it was no longer so easy to cover up.

Seeing this, Yang Xi's first impression of Tiffany was that she was a difficult opponent.

Of course, no one in the industry was easy to deal with. Especially as their status got higher, their EQ and versatility was bound to be high too. And Tiffany was a special example.

Everyone knew that she made a clear distinction between love and hate, yet some people still decided to provoke her. This was because, for people like Yang Xi, they did not believe that true friends.h.i.+ps existed in the world, especially not in the entertainment industry...

But, although Yang Xi disliked Tiffany, she had never looked down on her. After all, her history and background was even less impressive than Tiffany's.

So, now that her enemy had arrived, was it time for her to deliver the gift that she had prepared?

It seemed, she had people watching Tiffany round-the-clock. So, as soon as Taeyeon stepped out of the room, a hotel staff immediately rang Tiffany's doorbell, "Madam, I have a gift for you. The lady that asked me to bring this to you, specifically instructed that you not show this to your husband."

The hotel staff gave a slight smile as he finished. After leaving behind a letter, he quickly turned and left.

Tiffany picked up the letter and noticed underneath her name were a few lines of text: "If you want me to keep your secret, then tear up this letter after you finish reading it".

Tiffany quickly figured that the person that wanted to play with her, wasn't a professional. The fact that they delivered the letter as soon as Taeyeon left, immediately revealed to her that they were spying on her.

Regardless, what secret did she have that couldn't be revealed​ to others?

The enemy seemed to think they were smarter than they really were.

Even so, Tiffany still opened the letter after a thorough examination of the envelope and its contents.

As soon as she opened it, it simply read, "Meet me 7pm tonight at The Queen's Ballroom, I will be sitting beside the window waiting for you."

There was no name on the letter, so it was hard to guess who it came from, but Tiffany found it quite amusing.

A moment later, Taeyeon returned to the room to find an amused smile on Tiffany's face. So he also smiled and asked, "What are you looking at? I haven't seen that look on your face for a while."

Tiffany directly handed the letter to him.

After taking a quick look, Taeyeon threw the letter aside, "Why are people's methods becoming less and less creative?"

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and chuckled, "Their methods are indeed lousy, but it still managed to attract your attention, didn't it? Since, they want to play a game with me, then let's play."