065

Youth was not something to be determined by a person...

...

A few days later, 'The Savage Wars' held a grand press conference. That afternoon, Annie attended the event dressed in a long silver dress. Perhaps, due to the fact that she was still young, she did not know how to remain modest as she treated herself like the female lead and tried to steal the limelight.

To put it bluntly, her name simply appeared in small font in the corner. In fact, her name didn't even appear in the promotional posters. However, she was arrogant and proud, so she viewed 'The Savage Wars' much too highly.

Behind the stage of the press conference, Annie ran into Matt in the corridors and greeted him warmly. However, Matt had no idea who she was. Only after his assistant reminded him did he slightly remember.

"Hello, Director. I will definitely try my best."

Matt did not pay attention to Annie as he walked right past her. After a few steps, he turned and asked his assistant, "What is this woman still doing here?"

"You said to let her get dressed up and attend."

"That's right, I promised Tiffany," Matt waved his right hand before he shoved it into his pocket, "How annoying!"

"In a moment, get rid of her," Matt said impatiently. He couldn't understand what Tiffany was thinking. Was it necessary to deal with a nobody in such a way?

"The press conference is about to start."

Even after he wandered quite far, Matt was still complaining. However, Annie was in an extremely good mood. She even dreamed that after filming this film, many other film opportunities would present themselves to her. On top of that, she would also have the opportunity to appear in advertisements, variety shows and perhaps even fashion endorsements...

However, while she was still in her fantasy world, the press conference officially started. No one told her when to appear on stage, so by the time she realized, the press conference had already been running for 20 minutes. In fact, the main cast was already standing on stage and there was no space left for her.

So, she quickly ran over to Matt's assistant to remind him of her existence. However, Matt was so busy that they had no time to respond to her.

"Get lost..."

"Mr. Assistant, I am the villain in the film. I..."

"Who are you kidding?" the assistant was getting annoyed as he turned and glared fiercely at Annie. "All the actors are already on stage. Who are you?"

"That's impossible, I am also a part of the cast...didn't we agree that Irene's role would be given to me?"

After hearing these words, the assistant realized who she was as he gave a simple "oh" and replied, "The role has been replaced again!"

"What?" Annie couldn't accept what the assistant said. "You already confirmed that it would be me. How could you casually replace me?"

"Who do you think you are?" the assistant was angered by Annie's words, so he pushed her onto the floor, "It's normal to replace an actress that isn't suitable for the role..."

"No...this can't be possible!" Annie screamed before she rushed on stage and forced herself in between the cast of actors. Everyone looked at her in surprise and confusion.

At this time, Matt yelled angrily, "Who is this crazy woman? Security! Security!"

As the actors were practically all Westerners, they were confused by the sudden appearance of this Asian woman. Afterwards, the security rushed on stage and dragged Annie into a room in the backstage where Matt's assistant was waiting.