090

[Exposed! Tiffany's child admitted to hospital three times, but Tiffany doesn't appear even once!]

[Rumor has it, Tiffany has no love for her child and her relationship with Taeyeon is based on mutual benefit]

[Best marriage of convenience acting: Tiffany's acting ability applied to her lies]

"According to the Entertainment Weekly's latest discovery, it has been revealed that Tiffany has no love for her son. While she was filming her latest film, it has been reported that her child was admitted to the hospital three times. But, Tiffany wasn't present even once. It seems, she has no concern for her child's health and it has been rumored that her relationship with Taeyeon has always been a marriage of convenience."

"After being made aware of this situation, we sent our reporters to investigate this matter at the hospital that Tiffany's child was admitted to. In the end, it was confirmed by the medical staff that Tiffany's son had indeed been sick multiple times, but Taeyeon was the only one they had ever seen. It seems, the rumors of a marriage of convenience may not have no basis."

"On top of that, we also interviewed the doctor that previously treated Tiffany's child. For the truth, please continue to watch the following video..."

"It is the hospital's mission to maintain confidentiality for its patients, so I have no right to reveal anything about the child's illness. But, during the multiple times that the child was admitted to the hospital, I had indeed not seen his mother even once, only the father," Tan Suling said calmly in the video that was playing.

"As for whether Tiffany loves her child, I'm afraid only she knows."

If her first few sentences didn't really suggest anything, her last sentence definitely did.

It obviously had a hidden meaning.

By saying what she did, Tan Suling was deliberately making people misunderstand the situation.

"It's not convenient for me to discuss any other matters. Thank you."

After the video was released, most people felt that it wasn't something that Tiffany would do; it didn't suit her character.

But...the doctor at the hospital had personally confirmed it: while her child was sick, not only did Tiffany not care for it, she didn't even appear at the hospital once. Was the image that she previously created, a complete facade?

Of course, this ignited the hatred of 'mother fans'. In their hearts, no matter what the situation was, Tiffany was already a mother. They could disregard that she couldn't provide care for her child, but she should at least visit it once while it was sick, right?

However, she didn't!

_"She deserves being criticized. Recently, when her child was seriously ill, she forcefully transferred it to another hospital, simply because our paediatrics specialist, Doctor Tan, had a few opinions about her. As a result, she completely ignored the well-being of her child and transferred him away."

_"Although Doctor Tan's words may have been a little harsh, it was for the sake of the child. She simply dislikes irresponsible parents. If they don't want to take care of it, they shouldn't have given birth to it in the first place."

_"Celebrities these days are nothing like the ones in the past. For the sake of their own interests, they would sacrifice anything."