138

But, how did Tiffany and Jones get involved with each other?

Was this a method for her comeback? Was she using Jones to create hype?

A lot of people were suspicious of Tiffany and openly questioned her. But, this time, Taeyeon personally released a statement to answer their suspicions. Although Tiffany was no longer a part of Crown Empire, he was still her personal manager. And, as her manager for life, this was naturally his responsibility.

He let it pass when Tiffany wouldn't accept his help in the past, but this time, she had accepted Jones' help and understood the importance of feeling needed. So, she no longer dwelled on small things like this.

Afterwards, Taeyeon personally placed a post on his social media account.

It couldn't be considered as a response, but more of a question.

Taeyeon_ss :

"My wife's return has stirred up a huge commotion. She hasn't even had the chance to resolve the matter with Superstar Media and she's already being slandered for using Jones as hype. When can the media be more reasonable?"

"Jones' visit to Seoul and my wife's accompaniment was completely a private matter that required no explanation from the start. But, those that love to gossip couldn't help themselves."

"The most hilarious thing is, they expect my wife to explain how she got involved with Jones?!"

"The media keep playing the victim card and keep acting like everything they do is right. But, they are forcing artists to give up on their own rights and interests."

"Artists are under public observation, not public humiliation. You make random speculations and then create hype with it, is that how you live your life?"

"For the entertainment industry to be a good place, reporters also need to maintain order. Otherwise, appearing on American headlines and becoming a joke will simply be the start."

"Let me remind you one last time that this is my final warning. You're welcome to monitor my every move, but if I come across slandering and false rumors again, please be ready to accept a letter from my lawyers."

Taeyeon's warning contained a lot of personal emotions. After all, he wasn't speaking on behalf of his agency, so it wasn't necessary to be completely serious.

But, contained in his words was a very important point: no matter what Tiffany did, the media would criticize her about it. Sometimes, they would even do it with no reason.

Was Tiffany creating hype?

Was she a shrewd person?

Did Tiffany cause people to die?

Over the years, Tiffany's every change had something to do with the media. Now that the public thought about it, a lot of her rumors were based on groundless accusations. Even this time, when she wanted to show a friend around her hometown​, people claimed she was groveling to the Americans.

Had they gone too far?

This time, Tiffany's fans were encouraged by Taeyeon's words to finally step out and protect her after being suppressed for such a long time.

_"Excuse my brutal honesty, but is Han Xiuche mentally retarded? Superstar Media originally belonged to Tiffany, but he stole it off her, yet he's claiming that Tiffany's scheming against him. Don't forget who's the biggest benefactor in this entire incident. If he didn't do something sneaky, how would he have seized control of Superstar Media?"