127

Yoong was so frightened that he immediately loosened his grip around Seohyun. His expression was both shocked and surprised.

In the past, Taeyeon had also reacted in the same way.

He then covered his pale face in his hands as his eyes turned red and tears almost escaped from his eyes.

"We almost thought you were actually abandoning Seohyun to be with Han Xiao."

After Yoong heard this, his eyebrows furrowed, not quite understanding the hidden meaning in Tiffany's words.

Seeing this, Tiffany began to explain everything that happened to Yoong.

Including all the evil things that the Han Family had done at the Han Family Home as well as at the hospital...

"If it was someone else, I bet my surname that they wouldn't have stuck around. It was only because Seohyun was confident that she didn't get manipulated by that woman's lies," Tiffany took a deep breath. 

"Yoong, if you don't provide a suitable response to this entire incident, I'm going to look down on you."

After she was done speaking, Tiffany left Yoong's hospital room. She was 7-8 months pregnant and had already done what she should and could do.

After Yoong quietly listened to everything Tiffany had to say, he began to remember all the operational procedures that Han Xiao had violated during his mission. This was what eventually led to his plane crash. He had yet to chase Han Xiao down for what she had done, yet she was trying to scheme against Seohyun?

When Yoong thought about the pain that Seohyun went through, his heart began to ache.

Luckily, Seohyun trusted him throughout the entire ordeal.

As she had simply fainted from being too emotional, the hospital organized for Seohyun to rest beside Yoong's bed. Yoong watched as Seohyun slept and noticed that her face was pale. How many nights had she not had proper sleep? She even wandered into a gorge because of him.

With this thought, Yoong began to blame himself. From the time that Seohyun decided to be with him, she had barely experienced a day of happiness. In fact, she was often subjected to various tricks and schemes.

She was pregnant, yet she had to run around and look for her husband.

As he thought about this, he stretched out his arms and pulled the sleeping Seohyun into his arms, protecting her like she was a precious gem.

Seohyun was eventually awoken by Yoong's movements. As she sensed the familiar hug, she also stretched out her arms and returned the embrace.

"Seo Seo, I'm back...and I'm sorry."

"Have you fallen for someone else? Or are you planning to divorce me?" Seohyun teased.

"I will never divorce you in this lifetime. Seohyun, even if I have to die, I would never betray the person I love nor our marriage," Yoong said firmly. "Besides, I never even saw Han Xiao during my mission and my plane crash was all her fault..."

"Didn't she save you?"

Yoong shook his head, "Seo Seo, I'm going to avenge you for everything you've suffered."

Seohyun was moved as her eyes turned red. This man was indeed her husband. Although he wasn't much of a sweet talker or a romantic person, he protected her well.

"By the way, since you're already pregnant, why haven't you been resting at home? Why were you running around looking for me?"

"Apart from me, who would go looking for you? I don't care where you are and whether you're dead or torn to shreds, since I'm married to you, I will definitely find you even if it means that I return home with a corpse..."