092

I like old Kpop song more than new 🤣 I guess i'm getting Old 🤣🤣

********

When they heard Seohyun speak with such power, everyone was quite shocked.

Tiffany's apparently quiet assistant had such a surprising side to her. Previously, she kept to herself and didn't say much like someone from outside the industry who wasn't accustomed to socializing. But, seeing the way she protected Tiffany, the crew felt like they had to pay more attention to Tiffany and be careful around her.

"There has to be a reason for an accident. You can't just scold a few words and let it pass. After all, this could have involved life and death."

"Assistant Seohyun is right. We need to investigate this matter in detail," the director agreed.

After all, if the person that got injured was an insignificant actor, things would have been a lot simpler. But, the person that was injured was Tiffany. If Crown Empire planned to chase them for responsibility, no one would be able to handle it.

"Assistant Seohyun, we won't be continuing with filming tonight. Please take Tiffany to the hospital to check on her injuries."

Seohyun nodded her head. As her eyes met with Tiffany's, the two women understood each other.

For a matter like this to happen on set, apart from it being simply an accident, there was a 50% chance that someone deliberately caused it.

"Everyone can return home for now."

As Xu Xin looked at Tiffany's actions and glanced down at the injuries on her arm, she was relatively calm. She knew that even if they investigated in detail, they would not be able to relate it back to her. She had done stuff like this enough to understand.

She hated arrogant people...

...

After returning to Tiffany's room, Seohyun quickly inspected Tiffany's injuries. Seeing they were just slightly scratched, she let out a sigh of relief, "Lucky no bones or muscles were injured. I can still explain myself to President Kim."

"It was originally just a shallow well," Tiffany sweated as she endured the pain from the antiseptic that Seohyun was applying.

As Seohyun helped Tiffany with her wound, she asked, "Who do you think did it?"

"I'm not sure at the moment, but I will be more careful from now on," Tiffany replied straightforwardly. As she looked down at Seohyun's wet and dirty clothes, she immediately told her, "Go have a bath."

"OK. But, are we really not going to tell President Kim?" Seohyun checked.

"It's really not necessary," Tiffany shook her head. "The two kids at home will keep him busy enough..."

"In that case, call me if you need anything." After wrapping up Tiffany's wounds, Seohyun finally noticed that her clothes were a bit smelly.

As Tiffany watched Seohyun turn away, she couldn't help but say, "From now on, don't risk your life for me like that."

"I have always been such a serious person," Seohyun said before she finally returned to her room, leaving Tiffany in deep thought. She originally thought that no one would offend her after she received this most prestigious award. But she never expected that someone would still make a move on her.

It seemed, there really was no end to the entertainment industry.

Thinking of this, Tiffany suddenly felt disgusted by the industry. She wanted so badly to have a clean working environment where no one schemed against her and dirty methods did not exist; a place where everyone simply lived to act and there weren't so many dramas.