130

With this smile, Tiffany disappeared from the reporters' sights. From that moment onward, she was no longer a manager.

After giving up her role in Superstar Media and becoming independent from Crown Empire, the only thing she had left was her manager-artist relationship with Taeyeon. Even though she no longer belonged to Crown Empire, Taeyeon was still her personal manager.

After coming out from the press conference, Tiffany paid a visit to Superstar Media's office.

From the moment she first decided to form the agency to the present day, Tiffany had actually gained a lot.

Sunny watched as Tiffany packed her things and felt bad, "Superstar Media will always belong to you."

Tiffany looked at Sunny and smiled, "I trust in you. Even without me, you can make Superstar Media shine."

"Where do you want to go now? I'll take you," Sunny stepped forward to help Tiffany with her boxes.

"Just take these to the car. I still need to visit a dark place," Tiffany replied.

Tiffany was so cool that she once again disappeared from the public's sight. She went from a model to an actress and an actress to manager. And now, she was even giving up on her role as a manager. 

The entertainment industry was like an amusement park for her; a place where no one could stand in her way. After all, she was very different to people that chased after fame and fortune.

The reporters claimed that Tiffany invited them.

But, from the moment that Tiffany announced her comeback, when had the reporters not fought to interview her?

Soon thereafter, the media started to report on Tiffany's press conference. Xia Hanmo's fans expressed their understanding, however, most other people were still upset.

But, no matter how bad people talked about her, as long as Tiffany didn't care, then they were practically disgracing themselves. Their attacks were completely ineffective as though they were punching cotton.

Soon, Tiffany arrived at the dark place that she spoke of: the police station.

She had to at least see the man that had caused Xia Hanmo to lose her life.

Due to self neglect, President Fan's face was covered in a scruffy layer of facial hair like a caveman. He wore a prisoner's uniform, had handcuffs around his wrists and his expression was blank.

Tiffany's arrival made his eyes light up as he ecstatically pounced towards her.

"Let me out, let me out...I don't want to stay in here."

The police officer told Tiffany how much time she had and reminded her not to go overtime. So, Tiffany nodded her head and walked over to pick up the phone.

Meanwhile, President Fan looked at Tiffany crazily like he had spotted a slither of hope. He was at a point where he pleaded whatever living person he could find because he wanted to leave so badly. After all, jail wasn't a place where a person wanted to stay for a long time.

The reason was simple: President Kim had told Sooyoung to 'take good care' of President Fan.

"Tiffany, I was wrong, I was very wrong. Let me out. As long as you let me out, I will do whatever you tell me to do."

Tiffany simply glared coldly as she witnessed President Fan in his current state, "If you can bring Hanmo back to life, I'll let you out."

Tiffany's tone was gentle, but her every word hammered deep into President Fan's heart.