135

"I just so happened to know them. These college juniors of mine are very talented," Han Xiuche replied. "That's why I should thank you instead for noticing their talents and guiding them."

Sunny looked directly into Han Xiuche's eyes when her phone suddenly rang. It was an old acquaintance.

"Sunny, thanks to the help you provided in the past, I was able to survive in the industry. I heard you've been trying to promote a group of new artists, so I immediately tried to contact you. The university is currently holding a music festival and I think your group should perform there."

"The top singer, Qin Qin will be making an appearance on the stage as well, so you could consider it as a free ride."

"What do you think?"

At a time like this, anyone willing to offer a helping hand could be considered as a true friend. So, Sunny replied, "I will forever remember what you've done for me today."

"You're being too serious. I simply have a feeling that Tiffany will return to Seoul, so I want to prepare a path for myself."

Sunny understood the mutual benefit involved. Since this person helped her, she was going to remember them.

"Don't worry."

"OK, in that case, focus on training your new artists."

Han Xiuche listened to Sunny's conversation on the phone and confirmed that S.A.J. would be making their debut performance. He never expected that his chance would arrive so casually.

It happened so soon...

Han Xiuche thought that Sunny should, at least, enjoy the feelings of success that these four people created for her.

No, to be exact, he felt that she should enjoy it while she still could...

Afterwards, Sunny notified S.A.J. of the arrangements she made and told them, "I know you've performed a lot during your university days. I've checked your stage presence and you are all fine. But, you are now leaving the university to face the entire entertainment industry. So, you need to have a serious attitude. If your first performance fails, you will be immediately destroyed."

After receiving Sunny's guidance, the group viewed their performance seriously.

After all, this performance was their official debut!

"We understand. We will definitely give our all..." the group replied excitedly.

...

Meanwhile, far away in the US, Tiffany heard from Taeyeon that Sunny was trying to debut some newcomers. She was sincerely pleased with this news, "During the years that we spent at Horvejkul, Sunny did a lot to lay out a path for me. She's actually very capable..."

With the mention of Horvejkul, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and did not say a word. After quite some time, he finally said, "She's still insisting that she doesn't need Sooyoung's help."

"She'll be fine," Tiffany replied as she comforted Seulgi in her arms.

"What about you? When are you planning to return to Korea?"

"Are you trying to say that Ma Weiwei is going overboard?" Tiffany asked, "I've heard about the drama she caused in Seoul..."

"Ma Weiwei has never been of any concern to you. I am trying to ask you when you'll have the courage to face yourself?" Taeyeon received Seulgi from her arms and looked straight into Tiffany's eyes. It was like he was trying to see through her. "I heard you made changes to 'The Ant Queen's' post production."