134

As she was pregnant, Seohyun did not go into the agency as often. But, according to her pregnant woman instincts, she could tell that there was something wrong with Han Xiuche.

"I just saw Han Xiuche exit your office. You should be cautious of him," Seohyun suggested. "He went missing out of nowhere and went to England to look for Tiffany, then suddenly returned again. His actions are very suspicious."

Sunny thought about it and nodded her head, "I haven't had many people to talk to lately, so I've been talking to him a little."

"I know you've been struggling to keep the agency going and you're unsure of Tiffany's current state."

"While we're on this topic, Han Xiuche suggested that I sign the fake Tiffany, Ma Weiwei. He said it would create a lot of hype!"

"When you first signed this guy, I already sensed something was wrong. Now that I look at it, he is indeed as expected," Seohyun said to Sunny. 

"Hong uniie has just made it on the fashion scene and Wendy and Luo Sheng have both gone to Crown Empire, so it's even more important for you to sign someone new to counter balance Han Xiuche."

"I will think of a way to find someone new. You should take care of yourself. If anything happens, I can't handle the responsibility!"

After hearing Sunny's warning, Seohyun nodded her head gently, "Don't push yourself too hard. If there are any issues, you can discuss them with me."

"I know," Sunny walked Seohyun out of the agency and watched as she boarded her car to go home before she relaxed.

Now that Superstar Media no longer had Tiffany and there was a Ma Weiwei constantly pressuring them, Sunny felt so stressed that she could hardly breathe...

...

At that very moment, inside a waiting room, Ma Weiwei was getting her makeup done. Meanwhile, her manager sat by her side and opened her phone.

"Hey, Weiwei, it's been a while since you spoke to Han Xiuche. Do you think he was joking with you?"

"Are you referring to his attempt to seize Superstar Media for me?" Ma Weiwei humphed. "Even if the current Superstar Media is given to me, I may not necessarily accept it. Look at what Sunny's done after Tiffany left."

"She's witty, but she's not very competent, she needs someone to lead the way for her to produce results."

"So, look at the current Superstar Media, who would want to join it?"

"Others may not want to join, that's no big deal, but you're different. Because of your relation to Tiffany, you require Superstar Media, you need to trample over them sooner or later..."

After hearing what her manager said, Ma Weiwei put down the eyelash curler in her hand and contemplated seriously.

"Tiffany is currently hiding in the US, too afraid to face anyone. Even if I take Superstar Media away right now, it won't bring me much pleasure."

"You're right, she's not in Korea right now, but she's bound to return one day!" The manager was highly interested in taking control of Superstar Media. "Why don't I talk to Young Master Han?"

"You can go if you want!"

Ma Weiwei did not stop her manager. After she had her makeup done, she sat quietly in her spot and waited. However, Luo Yinghong's fashion programme was being recorded next door and her waiting room was on the other side of the wall.

Ma Weiwei wasn't aware of this until the staff called her and she happened to see Luo Yinghong step out from next door.

"Hong unnie, right? I've heard a lot about you. Why don't you even have an assistant by your side?" Ma Weiwei asked, pointing out the obvious.